Ok, I have to say that this is my first ff, and it isn't even close to being finished. Due to the graphic nature of the rest of the ff, you will have to pm me for the link to the rest of the fic.

She yells for him to speed up, for he seems to be lagging a bit. He thinks to himself that men are much easier to… handle. She has stopped and is angrily stomping her foot as he, stumbling, finally reaches where she stopped.

“Hakkai!! How long does it take to walk,” she yells sourly.

As she glares at him she suddenly melts, her angry expression soon molding into a lustful stare as she drowns in the pools of emerald.

Crash!! Within a second the forty plus pounds of bags that was dumped upon him during the weekend mall outing came crashing to the floor as she, or what appeared to be, pounced on him. She viciously sucked on his lower lip as he tries to regain balance.

Hakkai pulled away and nervously looked around and whispered, “Not here, not in the mall!”

She halts all previous movements and snaps here fingers internally. Thinking ‘Damn, I almost got him this time… oh well.’ She looks at him with a sudden distaste and a ‘how could you reject me’ look.

Hakkai is now feeling extremely aroused and is having a hard time containing himself, his heart rate has at least doubled and his jean have gotten considerable tighter in the groin region.

He gives a sullen sigh and picks op the dejected bags.

“May we return home now,” he asks quite calmly considering what he feels inside.

She looks up at him slightly pouting and nods reluctantly, still sad that he didn’t attack her back. Though, knowing Hakkai, she would never expect him to show such indecency in public.

Upon their arrival, a brunette teen comes flying from the house to greet Hakkai and Yi Lan.

Huge gold orbs overwhelm emerald as a knowing question flies from the boy mouth.

“Did ja’ get any pork buns!? Did ja’ did ja’ did ja’?!?”

Hakkai, knowing the question and already having a response is unable to answer and finds himself chuckling at the boy’s antics. He is jumping up and down, not only that but is also, at the same time, spinning in circles.

And of course following this monkeys laughs and shouts, the voice that makes everyone cringe, came ringing through the door.

“Shut the hell up you stupid monkey, or a chunk of lead will!”

The priests irritated voice is coated with disdain.

Yi Lan ruffles the young boys hair before kneeling and getting really close to his face and saying one simple word that will choose the mood for the monkey for the rest of the day.

“Yes!”

The monkey, already hysterically happy before is now uncontrollable, running around yelling yippy and what not.

Hakkai’s painted face seems to have a genuine smile as he watches Goku jump around with delight. Then a gasp escapes the brunettes lips as arms wrap around his waist and lips applied to his neck.

“Gojyo…”

That’s all that seems to be capable to come out. Then another gasp as Gojyo slips a hand down the front of Hakkai’s jean feeling the large bulge that was created earlier and now added to.

Gojyo whispers heatedly into the healers’ ear “What’s this? A present, for me?” He smirks almost evilly as a sweep of red brushes Hakkai’s cheeks.

“If you two don’t knock that off, or at least take it to your room, I will happily add a new hole for you two to ******** with.”

The kind voice of the blonde priest has filled the air silencing everyone.

Yi Lan asks Goku to get the bags from Hakkai and take them to the living room, which he does, only after a scowl from Sanzo. As she watches Sanzo and Goku disappear into the house she follows suit, but not without taking one last look at the two lovers.

Hakkai, still blushing, has grabbed the kappas wrist and pulled his hand out of his pants then whispers to Gojyo as he covers his growing erection.

“We need to go to your bedroom…now.”

Gojyo grins evilly with obvious want in his eyes, nodding before Hakkai even asked the question.

As they enter the house, Hakkai greets Sanzo with a small hello then excuses himself to retire for the evening with Gojyo hot in pursuit.