Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
What is better?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KeliJo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:51 pm
I am a mother of a 8 month old baby girl, and some times I just dont get to workout like I want. So I try to do little mini workouts all day. like butt clinches, pushups, and even jump and jacks. I would like to work out for about a hour everyday non stop, which is a 1 mile run (with baby), 50 pushups, and 50 situps. Some time I add more, if I have time, but that barly happens.

So my question is What is better? Lots of mini workouts all day, or one long workout for the day?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:59 am
I wouldn't know for sure, but i know that there are places out there where you can do workouts WITH your baby, they involve lifting the baby like a weight and other things, this way you get a workout and can watch your child. It's important you workout as much as possible, at least 30min a day if possible. Good luck and remeber a workout is great but its nothing if you dont eat right.  

drummer06

KeliJo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:48 pm
I try my best to eat right every day. Thank you, but I dont think they have any of those places around here, but I wil look in to it, Thank you.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games