Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How many of you have hit your parents? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do when you get spanked
Nothing, hope it doesn't hurt that much
35%
 35%  [ 57 ]
I defend myself, but don't hit them
32%
 32%  [ 53 ]
I hit back. They take some damage. Serves them right.
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
My parents never hit me
20%
 20%  [ 34 ]
I'm not asian
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 162

Kenzu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:31 am
The thing I hear all the time is that many Asians get spanked/beaten up by their parents.

I would like to ask something out of curiosity. What do you do when you get spanked. Do you wait, try to run away or hit back?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:48 am
you dont hit back. it would be stupid if you're perents is desipling you, plus the only excuse of hitting them back is when they goooo tooo far  

Angmar01

Tianxin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:01 am
I stare for a second...then poke my mother back. And get my puppy to steal her socks. ^_^ And for others...>_> Maybe it wouldn't matter to them, nya. Oh well. I'm strange and I love it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:24 am
I just stand and endure it, then when my parent is done talking I walk away and force myself to wear smile.  

sileeka_h

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:22 am
hitting my parents back would just make my parents more pissed very bad idea for an asian to do. I just take it and then sulk all the way up to my room and wait for my punsihment  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:23 am
Dark_Angel23642
hitting my parents back would just make my parents more pissed very bad idea for an asian to do. I just take it and then sulk all the way up to my room and wait for my punsihment

my punishment is a lecture and abuse stare  

[Queen of Spades]

Black Haired Inu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:59 am
when I was little I got hit with a stick but now if my parents did it today it wont work I have callis!!! and plus they are more afraid of me now!!! and I dont do much...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:00 am
:gasps in horror: NEVER!  

ang3liz3d

SUMMERT!ME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:29 am
Nope. I don't even get spanked anymore, just yelled at.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:29 am
I don't hit my parents because I'm afraid I'll hurt them... sweatdrop Seriously...I've seen what happened when I hit my friend, Iman's hand...(it was a light punch, a flick of the wrist). Anyways, I don't think anyone should hit their parents, but I feel it is necessary to show them where you are in life every now and then: show them you are growing up and that you know blah blah blah...but if you only tell them, you might just be blown off. My mom is surpirsed at how mature I am, or can be (besides the fact that I turn 18 in August sweatdrop ). lol come to think of it, when I make the switch, my gf thinks I'm bipolar or something...  

Ookamimaru

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
~[J Shin]~
Dark_Angel23642

my punishment is a lecture and abuse stare
Yep, Same here. Except they dont hit me as much unless Im really bad, they just yell at me and everything. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:06 am
The truth is, I'm the good one of my brother and myself. I've only ever been spanked once or twice that I can remember - my parents probably don't remember it, but I definitely do. I never tried to hit back, but I would run away. Nowadays, I either get grounded or I get a lecture.

Of course, I hate being in a bad mood, and even the lectures and getting grounded puts me in a bad mood, so I end up sulking in my room. I get lectured for that too, though, and that's when my parents pull the "Don't start with the 'Oh, woe is me, I got punished!' bit!" Always with the 'I'm the parent, I'm right and you're wrong' thing.  

Ouiaboo

Angmar01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:27 am
Black Haired Inu
when I was little I got hit with a stick but now if my parents did it today it wont work I have callis!!! and plus they are more afraid of me now!!! and I dont do much...

you got laid off easy, my dad.....dont ask, mother....a metal hanger, or a hige leather church belt.....man those were evil days for siners  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:48 am
Once.? Well my dad would fling things at me like rubber bands so i would run.  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

Nigasuchan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:46 pm
Once, my dad went TOO FAR and punched me in the face till I got a nosebleed, so I called the police and he got arrested. XD I was 8 at that time...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff