Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Embarassing or cool stories, post them here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:17 am
Something on your chest? Ever do something embarassing or stupid? Post it here so the rest of us can feel less silly. Or have you had an interesting event, or series of events happen to you? Post it here.

A few personal examples, and these are actual things in my life. A few wouldn't really fit in either catagory, but...

One time, at 4 a.m. at a sleep over with some friend, I asked if anyone was hungry, the ones still awake said yes. I asked the guys whos house we were at if I could cook something (he's chinese), he said yes. I looked around, found some noodle, read the 1 sentance english instructions and followed them by attempting to boil oil (4am i didn't realise that was a bad idea) long story short, the oil exploded, it made florecent lights explode, and I set fire to his house. It was his first sleep over ever, and his last too.

I have 2 scar lines on my right wrist from kite strings friction burning me. I told people when they asked, that I tried to slit my wrist with a butter knife...and they all believed me.

I have been hit by 2 cars on my bike, 1 car walking. The first time I was hit it was my fault and I got a $86 fine for it. Non of the times have I been injured, though I did get a really long lasting bruise the first time, and a*possible* cracked rib that wasn't a big enough deal to check twice.

One night I was REALLY bored, and was feeling like doing something outrageous and new. I was home alone to. Sooo...I went into the bathroom and showered, when I was done I used my camping knife to take apart a shaving set and used one of the razors to carve something into my arm. I wasn't trying to kill myself, and I wasn't being a poser. I bandaged it up afterwards and disposed of everything appropriatly. I used some pins to make a head band I have into cool wrist thing (it had skeletons in sex position on it) and it covered the bandages. A few days later I had healed up and removed it all, and I wore long sleeved shirts for the rest of this year. I never let anyone see it, I did it that one time so far. You can't even see the marks anymore (they were faded from the begining)

Yeah, I mutilated myself just to try something new and different. I'm an idiot, but I didn't show anyone so I'm not a poser, or crying out for attention. I wasn't trying to kill myself. It was like getting a tatoo or peircing, it will always be their, and was a little painful.

Thats a few of my examples. You can post anything as long as it is a story worth reading. (flame me if you want, but do a good job of it please)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:13 pm
Let's see....

When I was ten and my dogs used to get out a lot, my dad put up electric wire around the inside of the yard so they wouldn't get out anymore. Well, it was only up for a week and it didn't look like it was on. I was 10 and imagined sparks flying from it, or at least a light barrier, you know, something I'd see in a cartoon. Well, so, I decided to touch it. It zapped a bit, at first. Than, I picked up a stick and started touching it with the stick. Well, I could barely feel anything because it's wood. I don't know where I got the idea from since no one was around me, but I picked up a metal rod that had fallen off our old swingset and touched the wire again. It hurt quite a bit, but it felt like someone was throwing a rock or baseball at my shoulder. So, I continued poking the wire with the rod and looking behind me so I could catch who was hurting me. It took me so long to realize what was really going on, and I was in GATE (Gifted and Advanced ___something___ Education).

My friends and I ran threw an enclosed parking lot. Some one fell and screamed, setting off a few car alarms.

I dressed like a preppy girly-girl while I had pixie short hair at the time. I'm also not very curvey, so I can look like I guy if I wanted to, and sometimes if I didn't.

I started singing the pokemon theme song in front of a large crowd of people at my high school.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. I know there's a lot more.  

Dirzdra

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:05 pm
Let me see...
I have walked into the back of a parked van while reading a book and walking at the same time... I've been hit by a van in reverse, in a hospital parking lot... I've hit a car on my bike going faster than most cars and survived... I've gotten my chained tripp pants stuck to desks, three times already... and at work I keep tripping over the same little girl, the second time I almost hit the silent alarm with my face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:30 pm
I'm the Master of making a Fool of myself at school and at chruch.

~when I first learned to ride a bike I had my hands on brake the entire time so my mom told me not to then I ran into a bench and flipped over it. Then she asked what happened to me riding on my brakes.

~sang radophf(sp?) the red nose reindeer infront of my gym class just so we could have a free day.

~ran into the glass window at my old school because it was a wall way a floor under for the 7th graders and the 8th grade hallway didn't go over it but to the side.

~ran into a brick wall in 7th and 8th grade running in our classroom pods after lunch.

~I have a history of climbing on top of stuff sence I was little and when my mom bought a new frige I automaticlly climbed on top and slid off

~sat on my skateboard riding down the hill in front of my house was a car behind me the whole time and almost got ran over.

~tripped on my long army pants (or so I call them) while running up the hill to the schools side door and slid back down the hill b/c it had rained earlier. That left about the biggest grass-staint you've ever seen in your life.

I'll have to think of some more though most of them aren't really funny just really stupid.

oh yeah and last year I was doing laps around the track and decided to jump a heardle--that were out b/c of the track meet after school--to impress my friends who were walking with me. So the first heardle was easy. then on the other side I jumped and my back foot got stuck and i almost landed on my face but my hands took the blow and started to bleed. my foot was still on the heardle then when I got up I tripped again. I didn't know heardle could be set at different heights.  

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

ddlygothgirl187

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:30 pm
hmm...

Okay so I had friends sleep over at my house for my .. i think it was my 14th birthday.. and at 11 at night we decided we wanted to go to the park which is 6 blocks from my house.. so when we left we all came up on an agreement that if it hits middnight that we would watch out for cops. so at the corner of the park a cop stopped to stare at us then drove off... we hung out and such... later at 1 in the morning we were still at the park and one of my friends suddenly said "Oh s**t a Cop!" and we all ducked down under the tables and pits... basically anywhere we could.. my other friend hit his head on the bottom of the table and my hand got stabbed by something on the ground... then my friend starts laughing like crazy ans says "nah, I was just kidding"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:20 am
While bringing some tapes to the science class I tripped on my shoelaces and went flaying down the hallway. (It was during class so only my friend saw)  

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

RebornAngelNer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:30 pm
Its not really something stupid that I did. Its what my friends did. I was at my friend Sarah's birthday party. Mona forgot her camera and asked her dad to bring it to her. He didn't know where the road was so she said she would wait at the end of it so he would see her. What do the rest of us, about seven other people, decide to do. We go with her.
So heres nine people, in there pjs and the freezing cold standing at the end of a dirt road with dozens of cars zooming by. Cassy starts mooning some of them and us, too.
One car goes by and Cassy lets off a scream for no reason. The car stops and starts to back up. Everyone except three of us scatters to try and hide. Imagine six people hiding behind one mail box. Then when they saw that wouldn't work, they laid down in a shallow ditch.
Well, I'm still standing t the end of the road. When the car backs up this middle-aged lady sticks her head out the window with a dazed look on her face and asks, "Did I hit somebody or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:48 pm
one time my friend got drunk and rode his moped, he ended up hitting the neighbors dog when it was tied up in the neighbors yard......i was there, it was quite amusing...  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Jinubtoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:00 am
I was hanging out with some of my friends (who were smoking pot, I wasn't, seeing as how I'm a good boy) and they got the stupid idea to go upstairs from the basement when my friends mom was home. I let them, they got caught, all got in trouble, I laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:39 pm
ok this is good....err bad.

I was going to give the guy I like a Valentine on valentines day. So, after following him around and losing track of him, me and my friend wait by on the second flight of stairs for him to come back up. He comes up with a friend of him on each side. Right before they go up the last flight of stairs I run between the railing and one of his friends ((who was still moving foreward)) and trip over him, crash into the railing and manage to still be standing!! I'm now bent over in a wierd position with the Valentine shoved into his hands. He finally takes it and I BOLT down the stairs and leave him stranded there with no explanation XD

oh yeah, I hade a bruse that made me feel like Jupiter with the Big red Spot cause it really did look like that after o.0 and I later heard that he did't know who the Valentine was from!! ((he's a n idiot btw))

Rimi

zombie_reject_mascre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:10 am
mine beats all of ya'lls lol

around a year ago i got really drunk at a freinds house witch was 3 storys high .....starting to sound bad yet? so were drinking im uber ******** up and he just happens to have a trampoline in the back yard ..........ya lol 3 story house + beers+ trampolin=o s**t!!

so we climb to the top ,a feind and me while the others are at the bottom moving the trampoline i get all ready and jump........word to the wise dont ever do this . i fell hit the trampoline buonced really high,while breaking the trapoline in the process and fell to the ground breaking my leg in the shape of a L and and shattering my ankle .........it ******** hurt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm
I fell in a trash can once. stressed It was empty.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

DaemonDead

Aged Bachelor

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 am
I have a story, one day me and my friend andrew it was the mid afternoon of a monday during our days in grade 9 we had nothing to do, so andrew decides we should have a mexican knife fight and I actually agreed to this! Well any ways we got two sharp kitchen knifes and we found a spot maybe a few clicks away from the hospital cause we knew someone was going to get hurt. Befor the fight started we singed a death contract just in case one of us died after that the fight started he stabed me in the ches I cut off 2 of his fingers and stabed him in the hand. he hasn't been able to feel that hand ever since ask for me I got blood lung after the fight not a fun thing..  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games