Swimming in Summer time?
  Fun Away from the Sun
  Too Bright, my legs will blind people
  Just another way to relax and enjoy the summer
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:01 pm
It's summer time, and many people go swimming, so the question comes up in my mind, what kind of swim suit do you wear to the pool?

For girls is it a one piece or two, and what colors and patterns do you go for?

For the guys, do you wear normal trunks or those speedo things, and what colors or patterns do you go for?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:05 pm
I don't swim in pools. I do, however, have a lake I frequent. I have no suit. I go in nude.

Color: Flesh
Pattern: N/A

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:07 pm
celebie.exe
I don't swim in pools. I do, however, have a lake I frequent. I have no suit. I go in nude.

Color: Flesh
Pattern: N/A

A good point.. skinny dipping in a more natural setting can be just as refreshing provided no one catches you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:14 pm
Swimming, a great way to spend the summer, providing if there's a place to swim at all.

Swim wear: Shorts and shirt..>.<
Undies : Depending.  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:40 pm
Uhh, I use this plain black bathing suit I've had for like 3 years because I'm to lazy to buy another one. It's a one piece, but I think I shall buy a two piece very soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:59 pm
Speedos with a bat on 'em!

ha ha ha, totally kidding, no banana hammocks for me. I wear a pair of shorts, umm.. forest green with cargo pockets? *Shrug.*  

Ndoki

metalfandragula

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:05 am
Don't really go to pools often, if anything I go down to the creek deep in the woods with a few friends that no one knows about, there is a natural dam there. Typically wear a camo cargo pants.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:08 am
I have some long black shorts although i have been known to nude.  

Threl Kaar

WitchHazal0713

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:26 am
I just went swimming today with my son and it was a nightmare. I had to buy a new bikini because the one I had was tooooooo big and was falling off. Then to top the ice cream I had not had a tan in ages so yeah that was scary in itself. EKKK! Trying to teach my son how to swim was cool though and we had a blast.

Color: black and red bikini
Pattern: Hawiian red flowers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:20 am
I hate swimming, because I get sun burnt really easily. If I'm forced to (Evil friends) I ware a black two piece.  

Acid_PopTart

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:38 am
I wear bikini's that are good for sunbathing AND swimming. Then sometimes if I don't feel entirely confident, I wear long shorts overtop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:39 am
Isusa_609
I hate swimming, because I get sun burnt really easily. If I'm forced to (Evil friends) I ware a black two piece.

I freckle in the sun, and burn >.<  

Funkyblueeyes

Acid_PopTart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:43 am
Funkyblueeyes
Isusa_609

If I have to go swimming I have to reaply sunscreen every 10 minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:53 am
Isusa_609
Funkyblueeyes
Isusa_609

If I have to go swimming I have to reaply sunscreen every 10 minutes.

LOL Sorry but that sucks to do. redface I don't burn I turn a Pinkish Tan. Which looks odd at times cause I'm Italian. Then the pink goes away and I'm still kind of pale. LOL  

WitchHazal0713

Ndoki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:57 am
My arms get tan in the summer no matter what, if I wear long sleeves, have a parasol, stay inside, anything.. it's like when your character becomes evil in fable.. anyways, it sucks, but it goes away in winter, so I just have to wait...

That and I don't tan, at all, but I burn pretty good.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff