Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
~You Know You're Obsessed When~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:OMG WTF?:.
  Freak.
  Ditto!
View Results

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:09 am
Just how obsessed are you??? When did you realise when you were obsessed? You know you're obsessed when...

heart You know you're obsessed when you're in a roomfull of hot guys and you're picturing them with each other!
- This is true. crying Everyone was like... OMG. Little _______ is staring at the boys! But only my friend Steph knew what I was really thinking of. She was all like... Slllaaassshhhhhh neutral -wink wink nudge nudge- twisted
You start picturing 'scenes' when listening to some specific songs... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:44 am
you know when you're obssessed when:

you see two cute guys together and assume that they're lovers. 4laugh

you bravely buy some yaoi manga at the store even though some manga cover feature explicit yaoi content (that makes other people cringe) twisted

you think you're a gay man in your past life twisted

you buy and draw yaoi mangas pirate

you constantly think of yaoi pairings in games/anime/pop stars (especially cute Korean singers **kanga ta!!! Hye sung** and Jrock members (ahem gackt) domokun

when your non anime friends know the meaning of yaoi. wink  

Gothbride

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:55 am
Gothbride

you bravely buy some yaoi manga at the store even though some manga cover feature explicit yaoi content (that makes other people cringe) twisted

you constantly think of yaoi pairings in games/anime/pop stars (especially cute Korean singers **kanga ta!!! Hye sung** and Jrock members (ahem gackt) domokun

I'm so very, very guilty of the first one...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:11 am
You know you're obbsessed when:

When you start slashing your straight guy friends together. whee
When you have a dream that they make a yaoi version of Kingdom Hearts.(that would be awesome!) xd
When you look for yaoi of your favorite childhood shows(I will never look at Pokemon the same way again...e_o  

PentagonBuddy

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:43 am
You know youre an obsessed Yaoi fan when:

-You can pair up any two boys from an anime and justify the pairing *Guilty! HavocxAl from FMA anyone?*
-You have several orginazed photobucket accounts full of Yaoi pictures *Guilty*
-When the only thing you look for on a search browser ALWAYS contains the words Yaoi or Shounen ai in the web search. *Guilty again*
-When you obsessivly write fanfction after fanfiction about your choosen OTP *Sooo guilty *CoughRoyxEdcough*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:19 am
Jade Rotaski
You know youre an obsessed Yaoi fan when:

-You can pair up any two boys from an anime and justify the pairing *Guilty! HavocxAl from FMA anyone?*
-You have several orginazed photobucket accounts full of Yaoi pictures *Guilty*
-When the only thing you look for on a search browser ALWAYS contains the words Yaoi or Shounen ai in the web search. *Guilty again*
-When you obsessivly write fanfction after fanfiction about your choosen OTP *Sooo guilty *CoughRoyxEdcough*

Haha. I guess we're all guilty. XDD I assume everyone is gay as well. o_O Only if their like. Together and cute that is. Or... this was actually funny. I was watching a show were I thought these to guys were gay but they were actually brothers. XDD OMG. WTF?
~ Lance  

psychotic LEE

Darku_Irisu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:30 pm
When :
- Your best friend is bored because you always talk about yaoi *guilty xD*
-You make your best friend see Gravitation because you want her to love it *guilty*

<.<

My best friend don't like Yaoi xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:53 pm
Darku_Irisu
When :
- Your best friend is bored because you always talk about yaoi *guilty xD*
-You make your best friend see Gravitation because you want her to love it *guilty*

<.<

My best friend don't like Yaoi xD

eh-heh, I did the gravitation one to my brother, kept telling him about it untill he finally watched it... now i have to get him to read the manga... but he doesnt like to read hmmm any ideas?

Oh you know your obsessed when the icons on your computer are your favorite uke and youre mouse locator arrow is your favorite seme and the backround on your monitor is a picture of them kissing.  

Rue (Lement)

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:22 am
PentagonBuddy

When you have a dream that they make a yaoi version of Kingdom Hearts.(that would be awesome!) xd
When you look for yaoi of your favorite childhood shows(I will never look at Pokemon the same way again...e_o
I wanted to add some things to the list lol.

when you see lotions and creams and all you can think of is which one would be the best lubricant when it came to Yaoi. (am guilty of this one lol)

When you see your guy friends and you wonder who could make the best pairing.

when you walk into school and you alot of different guys and you are almost tempted to pair them up and make them kiss each other.

When you watch an anime that isnt even a boys love or yaoi and you wished that the guys in the show would just hook up already.

When you draw your two favorite male anime characters kissing or doing each other and you make it into a wallpaper for your computer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:23 pm
When you start slashing the male fridge magnets together and leaving them in compromising positions.  

overlordofthepies

spykitty93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:36 am
Kitsune-chi
Gothbride

I'm so very, very guilty of the first one...

Yeah... and I download some NaruSas manga online, so I'm kinda the 2nd... and the last!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:52 pm
PentagonBuddy

Im guilty of everything  

Twilight Seraphim

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Subaku No Kameko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:05 am
User Image
You know your obsessed when...
you use buttsecks as a verbal pause.
you know EXACTLY where all the booths that sell yaoi are at con.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:42 am
You're obsessed when the whole theme of your computer is yaoi. (Icons, wallpaper, screensaver, etc...)

You'll randomly daydream about random pairings

Everything you write has to have at least a gay guy in it

You start thinking Dracula is gay... O.O

YOU JOIN THIS GUILD!!  

PsychoPsychologist13

spykitty93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:45 pm
PsychoPsychologist13
You're obsessed when the whole theme of your computer is yaoi. (Icons, wallpaper, screensaver, etc...)

You'll randomly daydream about random pairings

Everything you write has to have at least a gay guy in it

You start thinking Dracula is gay... O.O

YOU JOIN THIS GUILD!!

WOW! I'm guilty of ALL of those! Especailly the last one.

I have one! You might be obsessed when...
You see two guys come out of a car and begin holding hands then walk to a store and you watch to see if they kiss...
I just did that...lol  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games