Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Shut up about Sasuke. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:39 pm
Seriously.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

I am sick and tired of being assulted with "SAUCEKAY SUX" or "SASUKE'S GHEY LOLZ" or "Why does everyone say Sasuke is gay?". It drives me CRAZY.

And no, this isn't ENTIRELY directed at the anti-Sasuke thread Yuure made recently. Yes, he is emo and a bit angry, but, good grief.

What human WOULDN'T be emo when your older brother KILLS YOUR ENTIRE CLAN?!

And, I'd be angry too, if I had girls hitting on me every two seconds. =_=

But, seriously. He has his faults...like eeeeevryyyyonnnnne else. And keep in mind all of this is coming from someone who loves alot of hated characters. And I like Sasuke.

Yes, you read that right. I. LIKE. Sasuke. I like the guy. Granted, Itachi is the hot one, but sheesh. This is like the anti-Kikyo/Kagome hate of the InuYasha years.

Wait, I take that back. This is WORSE. It's like a freaking trend to hate Sasuke. And it drives me insane.

I understand that not EVERYONE can like the same person. I fully accept this. But this is a trend getting old, fast.

Well, I'm done with my rant. I'm expecting to get a LOT of flames on this...but, eh. We're all entitled to our own opinions.

-leaves, slams door behind her, and screams at the top of her lungs-

P.S. - In case you didn't get it the first/second/third/fourth/fifth/billion time(s)...

User Image

It's these haters that give Sasuke a bad name...like the scary (I SAID SCARY, LIL) Ed fangirls are with Hohenheim...

And I haven't been this uptight since I started taking on the Hohenhaters. x__x

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:57 pm
-Tackles You- THANK YOU FOR VOICING (Typing) MY THOUGHTS!!!  

Nyoko Mitsu

Greedy Grabber

6,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:16 pm
Nyoko Mitsu
-tackled- x.x

YAY! whee Someone hasn't chewed my head off!

AND Me and Summer aren't the only ones who feel this way! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Nyoko Mitsu
-tackled- x.x

Of course. I think hating anime characters is pointless anyway.  

Nyoko Mitsu

Greedy Grabber

6,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Nyoko Mitsu

Greedy Grabber

6,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:20 pm
Nyoko Mitsu
[.Hoho-papa.]
Nyoko Mitsu
-tackled- x.x

>> Plus.... Sasuke's cool...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:01 pm
Finally there is someone who does NOT hate Sasuke. I can't say he's my favorite character, but seriously... >.<;; Alright, I like to laugh at the funny pics of him all around the internet, but still. I do the same to Naruto and everyone else.

If you wanna see Sasuke lovers, go to neopets. It's been taken over.

I go to the topics and nicely say that Kimimaro (Sometimes I'll put Itachi, Sakon or Ukon, too) is better than Sasuke, then laugh as everyone in there says "WHO!1!1/1/1??1"  

Virenn

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:01 pm
Nyoko Mitsu
Nyoko Mitsu
[.Hoho-papa.]
Nyoko Mitsu
-tackled- x.x

>> Plus.... Sasuke's cool...
XD

I hate some characters, but I don't go on and on and on and on snd on... (x50)

I have an excuse to pimp myself out with a Sasu keychain now. X3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:03 pm
Neon_Evangelion
Finally there is someone who does NOT hate Sasuke. I can't say he's my favorite character, but seriously... >.<;; Alright, I like to laugh at the funny pics of him all around the internet, but still. I do the same to Naruto and everyone else.

I go to the topics and nicely say that Kimimaro (Sometimes I'll put Itachi, Sakon or Ukon, too) is better than Sasuke, then laugh as everyone in there says "WHO!1!1/1/1??1"
Now THAT'S what I hate, the crazy fangirls. x_X That's why I try to avoid conversing with them.

And the pics are funny, granted.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Virenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:06 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

Now THAT'S what I hate, the crazy fangirls. x_X That's why I try to avoid conversing with them.

Seriously? I think it's hilarious to talk to them and confuse the heck outta them. Or maybe that's just my hyperness taking over... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:07 pm
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

Seriously? I think it's hilarious to talk to them and confuse the heck outta them. Or maybe that's just my hyperness taking over... sweatdrop
It's a pain to decode their "language". xd  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Virenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:08 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

That's the downside.

But when you bring up characters they don't know about, they try to change the subject. It's kinda funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:10 pm
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

That's the downside.

But when you bring up characters they don't know about, they try to change the subject. It's kinda funny.
xd  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Virenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:13 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion
[.Hoho-papa.]
Neon_Evangelion

That's the downside.

xd
ninja Yes, I'm evil... But it's fun to be evil! Thats the reason why I attacked my brother with a water balloon filled with shaving cream!

On a Sasuke note... I walked into a board yesterday that was named "Who LOVES Sasuke" all I have to say is this: It was a blast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:22 pm
Hmmm. I'm shocked. I expected a bunch of angry flames that try to stray from the subject. I'm pleased. XD

@Neon - Blast in a good sense? Or bad? I need to get back into Neo...

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Virenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:27 pm
You might get angry flames in the morning... I'd prepare if I were you.

It was a blast in the form that some people knew what I was talking about, but also there were people there who watched us talk and had NOTHING to say because they know nothing beyond "! l0v3 S@suK3"

Erg... I need to find a good pic of Suikoden I's Ted... >.< TO GOOGLE!!!  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff