how amny Deltora books have you read?
  none
  a few
  alot
  all of them
View Results

frosty_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:19 am
I know it is a little it of a childrens series considering how short each novel is. But if you buy the intire set (16 book) it is really wonderful. For anyone out there who are not sure what the Deltora series is...it's a fantasy series that has 3 main heros. but I rather not spoil anyhting for anyone. its broken down into 3 main groups...

>deltora quest [books 1-8]
>deltora shadow lands [books 9-12]
>dragon of deltora [books 13-16]

I was wondering if anyone else has read the deltora books. I always loved them and I think that mabey some other people did too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:54 am
how many pages are there average per book?  

xpumkynxmonkiex

mmmddd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:48 am
Those books were okay, i got a bit bored of them as i started reading them in primary, when they first came out and i continued reading the going into high school and some of the excitement rubbed off. It was okay and the story was interesting enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:03 am
Edward_Dawson
how many pages are there average per book?

only about 120-200 per book.
like I said I was a rather kiddy series that someone really young could read. But I enjoyed the plot all the same  

frosty_ninja

The-Earth-Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:08 pm
I've read the first four and i really liked them  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:37 pm
I have read the Dragons of Deltora. They were okay...not my prefered type of reading but good any way.  

CelticVampChik

KyoLuvsCats

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:20 pm
i have the first two series but I haven't read the third series yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:23 am
Have you read:
Tales of Deltora
and
The Deltora Book of Monsters?  

Galadedrid Damodred

Goddess_Hathor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:23 pm
I have read all of them and i loved them a lot! I recomended them to my friends. When i think of it, the story may seem kidish but many of the battles are not for too young a readers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:49 am
I've read the Deltora Quest books, and the Shadowlands books. I'm planning on reading the rest of them as soon as I can get my hands on them.  

fce5c7a32187df1c0a5ebcaa2

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:16 pm
I read a couple of the books. it was an okay series, but too predictable. I knew where the plot was going by the end of the 1st book.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:41 pm
Hey! Did you know that in Japan, they're making a Deltora anime? Yeah! Emily Rodda wouldn't allow anyone to make a movie/anime/featurette or anything else out of Deltora Quest unless they would stick completely to the storyline. The Japanese studio did, but they changed Lief's hair from black to blond, which is a bit dumb of them since it's important to the story that he has black hair.  

Galadedrid Damodred

Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff