Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Movie][Pirates of the Caribbean] - Spoilers for Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
  We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
  We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
  We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
  Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
  We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
  We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
  We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
  We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
  Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
View Results

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:01 pm
Will Turner/Jack Sparrow... Jack/Barbosa?

Also, who do you think is the most attractive guy in the movies? Now, I am personally leaning towards Barbosa... but Davy Jones and the Kraken are pretty damn hot...

Jack Sparrow is hotter then Will Turner in my opinion

I voted Kraken  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:04 pm
Spoiler-Filled Post

*squeels* I LOVE THE KRAKEN!!!! It is shmexy O__o

Yeah, I am weird... any comments on the movie anybody?

I liked it, although them carrying around a beating heart was a bit odd...

Teh men at the beginning definetly wanted to try on that wedding dress. XD

And... CAPTAIN BARBOSA RETURNS FROM THE UNDERWORLD!! HE DOES NOT DIE!! heart heart heart

I love Barbosa...

Davy Jones was sadistic, but that might be why I liked him... and his gargantuan (what are they called... the giant pianos)

Teh luv!

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:36 pm
I've seen it twice now (In fact ive just come back from watching it the second time XD) and I loved it. It's frickin' hilarious. Jack is sexy in the kind of ruggish dimond-in-the-rough sort of way while orlando has the gntalmanly look both are as hot as each other and are 10x as hot paired together.

Also i won't spoil it for you? But if your a Jack fan, your going to HATE Elizibeth by the end of the movie, if you don't alredy hate her XD.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:30 pm
STUPID CLIFF-HANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THE MOVIE BUT NOT THE CLIFF-HANGER!!!!

SPOILER

I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT JACK DIES T.T  

PyroPrincess113

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:16 pm
Yeah, I know... I already hated Elizabeth, and I don't like Jack... so it didn't really alter the opinion at all

SPOILER: Do you think Jack actually killed the Kraken when he was eaten? 'Cause he did the dramatic charge thing... I doubt he survived that, but then again--- he is "Captain" Jack Sparrow.

Of ALL the people they could have gotten to help Jack, they chose BARBOSA!? Now, I love Barbosa and am beyond overjoyed that he has returned from Davey Jone's locker, however... why the hell do they truely think HE will help? He probably just wants to get Jack back so that he can get information on who has Davey Jone's heart, then take it back from Norrington, then reign over the seven seas with the Flying Dutchman, the Black Pearl (which they will have also retrieved by now), and, of course, the Kraken

And cliff-hangers suck on TV shows that you get new episodes weekly... let alone, a flippin' movie, that we won't get the sequel to 'till some time next year... that is a MINIMUM of 5months, but probably more like 15or something, knowing these people  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:17 am
I love Captain Jack Sparrow, he's awesome. His attitude, the way he talks, the way he gestures, it's all just priceless. <3

I would pair him with Will, buuuut... I HATE Orlando Bloom with a burning passion that surpasses even my hate for Mary Sues. The whole Orlando Bloom thing totally ruined the entire character of William Turner for me. SPOILER: Why couldn't Will be the one to die? Why did it have to be the lovely Captain Jack? It made me mad. As did Elizabeth kissing him. I hated Elizabeth from the start, now I hate her more.

On an amusing note, a friend of mine watched it with me, and when we saw the crying people with candles in the water close to the end she said "They're the Depp fans." We're both Depp fans ourselves.

I don't slash either movie (which is just about a first for me), because Captain Jack Sparrow is the only character I actually like.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:48 am
ShadowedMoonlight
I love Captain Jack Sparrow, he's awesome. His attitude, the way he talks, the way he gestures, it's all just priceless. <3

I would pair him with Will, buuuut... I HATE Orlando Bloom with a burning passion that surpasses even my hate for Mary Sues. The whole Orlando Bloom thing totally ruined the entire character of William Turner for me. SPOILER: Why couldn't Will be the one to die? Why did it have to be the lovely Captain Jack? It made me mad. As did Elizabeth kissing him. I hated Elizabeth from the start, now I hate her more.

On an amusing note, a friend of mine watched it with me, and when we saw the crying people with candles in the water close to the end she said "They're the Depp fans." We're both Depp fans ourselves.

I don't slash either movie (which is just about a first for me), because Captain Jack Sparrow is the only character I actually like.

Yeah, I don't have much for either of them... but I much rather Depp to Bloom, and, for that matter, Jack Sparrow to Will Turner. I don't know many people who actually liked Elizabeth...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:14 am
Whoah, you all hate Elizabeth? o.o I never did.

SPOILER: Now, mind you, the part when she kissed Jack made my mouth drop. But I loved it! xD I think the general idea of Jack kissing (or something like that) made it awesome. Because it looked hot none the less. xP [/shameless fangirl]

If we're lucky, Will shall give up Elizabeth and get gay with Jack. ninja Or something like that.

Actually, I liked Elizabeth from the start. I thought of her as a witty, smart girl. Even though I don't like the pairing WillLiz.

Now, Norrington on the other hand... xp heart

Mini spoiler: He suddenly went from pompous b*****d to HOMIGOSH TEH SEXX in that movie. Seriously. <33

That, and the three-way sword battle was just hilarious. XDD

Pwndd

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:53 am
[Ryoga-chan]

SPOILER: Now, mind you, the part when she kissed Jack made my mouth drop. But I loved it! xD I think the general idea of Jack kissing (or something like that) made it awesome. Because it looked hot none the less. xP [/shameless fangirl]

If we're lucky, Will shall give up Elizabeth and get gay with Jack. ninja Or something like that.

Actually, I liked Elizabeth from the start. I thought of her as a witty, smart girl. Even though I don't like the pairing WillLiz.

Mini spoiler: He suddenly went from pompous b*****d to HOMIGOSH TEH SEXX in that movie. Seriously. <33

Spoiler reply!

I so agree WTF happened to Norrington O_o He just turned so...WOW! XP One minute, he's a pompous slightly ugly git, the next, he's abandond on Tortuga and looks so...soo hot! XP and i agree, the three way balttle was funny esspeccily when they were fighting on that water wheel and Elizibeth and those two pirates see it rolling by and they're like "o_O??" before Davey Jones hench men try and attack them XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:18 pm
Jade Rotaski
[Ryoga-chan]

Spoiler reply!

I so agree WTF happened to Norrington O_o He just turned so...WOW! XP One minute, he's a pompous slightly ugly git, the next, he's abandond on Tortuga and looks so...soo hot! XP and i agree, the three way balttle was funny esspeccily when they were fighting on that water wheel and Elizibeth and those two pirates see it rolling by and they're like "o_O??" before Davey Jones hench men try and attack them XD

Teh Spoilers: I know, he went from wig-wearing pompous THING to... half-dead shmex on a stick. Although, in the next movie he'll probably go back to the thing since he has Davy Jones' heart and all that jazz... I loved the three-way fight, I would have stared too... Jack Sparrow was fighting the wheel for most of the battle XD  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:51 pm
Jade Rotaski
[Ryoga-chan]

Spoiler reply!

Spoilies! D:
That was just the most random, idiotic love I have ever seen. Ever. I now want Jack, Will and Norrington to proceed in a threesome on camera in the uncut version of the third movie to come.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:44 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Jade Rotaski
[Ryoga-chan]

Spoiler reply!

Spoilies! D:
That was just the most random, idiotic love I have ever seen. Ever. I now want Jack, Will and Norrington to proceed in a threesome on camera in the uncut version of the third movie to come.

Spoiler... ninja in the wheel ninja  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:36 am
lurkindarkness
[Ryoga-chan]
Jade Rotaski
[Ryoga-chan]

Spoiler reply!

Spoilies! D:

Hell yes! Me too! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:59 am
I just saw the film last night - and totally loved it! Jack's so funny. smile

I think my fave bit was
:
when Elizabeth is dressed as a man and tell Jack she's looking for the man she loves. "Sorry lad..." Priceless!

My fave pairing has remained unchanged (Jack/Norrington), how hot was Norrington in that film?? Maybe not with the dirt... but the rest of the time. Hehe.

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Pwndd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:37 am
lurkindarkness
[Ryoga-chan]
Jade Rotaski
[Ryoga-chan]

Spoiler reply!

Spoilies! D:

xd If that actually happened, I would laugh.

User Image

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games