Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
If you could meet one person in the k-pop industry..... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:15 am
who will it be? ^-^

Mine would SO be se7en. ninja heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:28 pm
Ahhh so many people....... I'd have to say either Kim HeeChul or No MinWoo. biggrin  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:56 pm
exactly what she said ^. hehe. . but i also would like to meet chang min. . .. and typhoon off of the trax. . . . maybe everyone off the trax, cause they are all so hott. . . hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:49 pm
^0^ I would wanna meet changmin <333 meehhehehe he is sooo cute ^-^

Like in rising sun the japanese version...x3 All the guys were dancing with sexy girls while changmin was dancing with guys. Bahahahahahhaha xd I guess they didnt want to dirty his innocent mind.  

Teh Eve

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:55 am
x_xse7enx_x
exactly what she said ^. hehe. . but i also would like to meet chang min. . .. and typhoon off of the trax. . . . maybe everyone off the trax, cause they are all so hott. . . hehe

OOO I almost forgot about Typhoonie! D:

I'd REALLY want to speak English with Typhoon! It'll be so cool! biggrin

LOL, at first, I thought Attack wasn't so great looking when I saw his Paradox look (reminded me of a samurai, or what my sister says, "an onion.." razz ), but then his Blaze Away look!!! I was like, "WOW!!!" And I totally fell in love with all of them. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:56 am
Teh Eve

Like in rising sun the japanese version...x3 All the guys were dancing with sexy girls while changmin was dancing with guys. Bahahahahahhaha xd I guess they didnt want to dirty his innocent mind.

crying I didn't like that part where they danced with the *luts............... crying

Good thing ChangMin didn't do that dancing thing with them................ Hey is it true that Max was a scientist? O_O That would be so cool! He'd be like... cute, innocent AND smart! biggrin  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 pm
yeah, sometimes the trax members look really funky in their outfits. . . but then they go and surprise you in another music video. . hehe. they have all looked hott at one point. . thats why i wanna meet them so bad. and yeah, the reason i want to meet typhoon is cause i heard he speaks english a little. i wanna speak to the hott korean in english! hehe

and yes. . chang min. . . *drool*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:51 pm
x_xse7enx_x
yeah, sometimes the trax members look really funky in their outfits. . . but then they go and surprise you in another music video. . hehe. they have all looked hott at one point. . thats why i wanna meet them so bad. and yeah, the reason i want to meet typhoon is cause i heard he speaks english a little. i wanna speak to the hott korean in english! hehe

and yes. . chang min. . . *drool*

Really? I thought Typhoon was fluent in English since he lived in the US for like... I dunno 7+ years? O_O;; Maybe he forgot some over in Korea or Japan...

ChangMin is adorable! And to think he used to be my least favourite... sweatdrop  

I Have Moved

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:22 am
Just one?! No fair. Hmm, I think Yoon Do Hyun or Ha Sebin of EVE.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:53 am
SutekiYume
Teh Eve

crying I didn't like that part where they danced with the *luts............... crying

Good thing ChangMin didn't do that dancing thing with them................ Hey is it true that Max was a scientist? O_O That would be so cool! He'd be like... cute, innocent AND smart! biggrin
TT___TT Hell yeah he's smart. Got top grades for his final year exam. O-o;; Like really high.

I don't know about he scientist.. sweatdrop my guess is that he studied science subjects but I don't think he had the opporunity to become a scientist. rofl  

Teh Eve

Hide-ous Obssession

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:50 pm

User Image
I'd want to meet
Changmin, Yunho, Rose from Trax. Boa, and Bi
User Image
Hide-Chan <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:57 pm
I'd want to meet SE7EN <3 If I ever do see him I'll probably just die on the spot from happiness xD  

x.Harukaze.x

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:45 pm
I would want to meet DBSK cause they are such great artist.
Not to mention they have the best voice for acapella. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:08 am
Nanese_loves_Jaejoong
well...they did train to be an acapella group..O_o;;  

Teh Eve

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:47 pm
Teh Eve
Nanese_loves_Jaejoong
well...they did train to be an acapella group..O_o;;

I know. mrgreen  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out