Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Is there a large Asian community in your city? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you live near many Asian people?
Yes.
48%
 48%  [ 51 ]
No.
19%
 19%  [ 20 ]
Not many, but not few either.
26%
 26%  [ 28 ]
I'm just here for the gold.
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 105

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:48 pm
I live in Houston, Texas and there's enough Vietnamese and Chinese people here that we are able to have our own Asian - dominated part of the city, called Bellaire.

Houston has one of the largest Asian populations in the United States. Do you live near many Asian people?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:53 pm
theres only one asain family in my whole city>.< and thats my freind Ger^^ shes mong>.<,i forgot how to spell it emo  

scareyhappy

Kaffryne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:00 pm
theres hardly any in my city especially compared to other cities in the uk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:11 pm
We even have three Vietnamese radio stations surprised  

King Henry
Crew

cocoONneptune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:09 pm
ya at the church i go to theres are vietnamese and koreen masses. And if you go to china town theres thousands of azns. well not thousands but a lot....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:12 pm
I live near san francisco so they are a good amount of asians, specifically (i can't spell..) there aren't as many asians in my town... Cupertino is like.. 90 percent asian i swear >.

Kakashi272

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:15 pm
Yes. Well, I live in the Bay Area of California, so there are many influences from many of the Asian cultures. San Francisco has Chinatown and Japantown.

And there are many Asians at my high school. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:22 pm
I live in Omaha, Nebraska. We're a small city altogether and there aren't many Asians, and what Asians there are seems to be mostly Indian. After Indian, it seems to be Japanese and after Japanese it is Chinese.  

Ouiaboo

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:07 pm
Well I do live in a large asian community mostly korean. Almost could outnumber the latino community.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:32 pm
Well, the little area I live in is pretty much where I met all my Asian friends. There's so many Asians in this area alone, and then there's the rest of the city. I think the place with the most Asians is Forest Lawn [aka the ghetto part of Calgary..] where about every house is an Asian family. Most of them are Filipinos, Japanese, and Korean.

And there's a Chinese radio station here too..they talk for like..an hour, play one song, and talk for another hour. If only I knew what they were talking about. >__<;;

-kiristal_

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:38 pm
In Duarte, my hometown, there is a fair number of Asians. However, I've been to some larger Asian communities in parts of Los Angeles and other SoCal cities:

-Chinatown (Monterey Park)
-Little Tokyo (Dtwn L.A.)
-Little India (Artesia?)
-Historic Filipinotown
-Little Saigon (Orange County)
-Koreatown (Wilshire?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:48 pm
Lots of asians where I live; Vancouver. Especially if you go to Metrotown...thats where all the hot asian chicks are cool .  

xxEbilSoul

Jun Jie Lin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:53 pm
I live in France, and it may be hard to believe but whenever I go out, i meet an asian xd

I can't remember a day when I didn't meet another asian 3nodding
( maybe 2 or 3 times , but not more )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:58 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Yes. Well, I live in the Bay Area of California, so there are many influences from many of the Asian cultures. San Francisco has Chinatown and Japantown.

And there are many Asians at my high school. :3
yay the bay area ^^  

Kakashi272

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:03 pm
Yeah, there are a lot of Asian families living in Jersey City. There's already so many living in my neighborhood alone, actually, eheh. And then, like -kiristal_, there's still the rest of the city to count rofl. But yeah, I grow up in an area with a lot of Asians.

We don't have any radio stations or anything like that that I know of. It'd be really neat if we did though.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff