Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Voices Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:02 pm
I hear them, my friends hear them, but do YOU?

My voices are insensitive asses. They've tried to kill me on multiple occasions. I've even heard from...Satan himself on a few occasions, asking me to sell him my soul for super powers. I kid you not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:14 am
Aaaaww, ye wee Malkav!^^ heart  

Athiel

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:08 am
Ever hear of JTHM!?

lmfao..
But, yeah, I have them always in my head.

I created them, out of a need for an outlet of my mind...and thus, my voices were born.

They can be nice...for the most part.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:06 am
I talk about different tenses of my mind as 'voises' or 'presences' but that's just a way of explaining how my mind works, I don't think of them as any sort of external force, just different aspects of myself.

These voices have tried to kill you? Howso?

Also, you hear Satan? I'm tempted to ask why he would want you to sell him your soul, since, if you're not of the christian faith and don't accept Jesus as your savior, the general belief is that he's got it anyway and he doesn't need to barter for it.

Assuming the voices are real, what do you think of them?  

Celria

middnite666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:45 am
I hear voices.
They're called my thought.
But I do have great conversations with myself and my many voices.
In my mind of course.

But woo to real voices in the head.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:21 am
I used to hear voices. But they dont like to talk to me anymore. *Wonders why* confused  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Illuminee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:11 am
Voices?
In my head?

Yes, I hear voices.

Possibly, my concience.
=D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:02 am
Macabre_Cogitation
Ever hear of JTHM!?

lmfao..
But, yeah, I have them always in my head.

I created them, out of a need for an outlet of my mind...and thus, my voices were born.

They can be nice...for the most part.
I did that too. Course I was mentally unstable and constantly on drugs during that period of time but i'm better now.
@ookami: in the harssment thread i said it might be possible mental illness like skitzophrenia(sp?) and if your friends claim to hear it may not be true friends want to relate to thier friends and if one suddenly can do something no one else can people will lie to seem cool or to try and connect better. When I was wiccan all my friends suddenly wantd to learn from me, when I started reading tarot cards everyone tried to read them too, when i went goth i had a small group almost copy me exactly (later a group of freshmen took this over and became a fan club and my friends went punk) but people copy in order to not be left out.  

MerrickTheDarkOne

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:11 am
sometimes, very rarely though...when i'm alone somewhere mostly though, not the voices i made up in my head though...different ones...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:53 am
Only once, they told me i was hilter reborn......

rolleyes
then i understood I was crazy...and it stopped.  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:23 pm
I've kinda got, or made, split personalities, I/we get along fairly well and don't keep anything ssecret from eachother/myself. I also pay close enough attention to my friends to have a good idea of what their like, so I can think about what they'd say, or how they'd react, and I've had a few conversations(usually before actually having it). A few times, and like, I mean one handful only, I've heard something shout at me, or a word or two, and I'm talking something that is definatly not my creation. I'm failry sure that I'm either delerious (on those few occasions) or its something else, thats not a living person.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:30 pm
Ummm,theres a little boy who talks to me while I try to sleep on Wensdays.His name is Jacob,he's sweet,but tells me he's lonely,so I spend my Wensday nights talking to him.
On every other Friday a 16 year old girl talks to me randomly during the day,her names Izy,or,I call her Izy.

And then theres the person who's always been in my head,Martha,she goes around in all of my friends heads,talking to them,freaking them out.....my thereapist says Martha scares him.  

FrostDemonsAngel

queenfreaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:25 pm
Well... Granted I have an MPD, yes... But my psycologist says I shouldn't talk to them... I don't know why, they didn't do anything wrong... (Except being an accessory to Murder.... but still...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:15 am
The only voices I hear come from other people.  

Ndoki

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces