Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:27 pm
Well, this is a bit weird to post here. Since Gaia and real life aren't the same, but sometimes it blurs. I have tons of people I know on Gaia, I now know in real life. But, that's not the point...

I have a cute little 5/6 year old Jack Russell, and I have to part with it. My daddy is getting very annoyed, probably cuz we carter to it more than him, and he wants it out. I just don't know who to give it to. gonk

My friends in real life live in dorms, so they can't take pets. And my brother's friends are all are surprisingly scared of dogs. So, if anyone wants a free, already house trained small dog, please let me know. I want it to be in a good home, and not mysterious end up gased at a pound. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:21 pm
I am so sorry that you have to part with a dog. I would take it if I could but I live in another country, and I live in apartment.
I can't beleive your dad wants you to get rid of a sweet inocent animal for such a stupid reason. Cant you barter with him to keep it sad

put up a sign or something at your home, or work or something 3nodding

I hope your puppy has a good home, and I am really sorry you can not keep him sad  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:51 pm
that is a sad thing indeed...a pity....  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash