Hottest naruto girl ever?
  Sakura Haruno
  Ino Yamanaka
  Hinata Hyuga
  Temari
  Tenten
  Tsunade
  Yuhi Kurenai
  Haku(yeah I know he isn't a girl but what the hell hes hot anyways!)
View Results

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:46 pm
Well everyone know the Naruto story. Thjis Rp is for those that love the story and one to react them however they want. I only have a couple of rules.

follow the rules of gaia and rpging (that includes no godmoding, keep everything pg 13 etc.)

Rp your character in third person please^^

Only Naruto Characters will be accepted so don't bother sending PMs with original Profiles for they won't be accepted. Send me a PM with the name of the character you plan on using and a couple of sentences on how that character acts.(for example a gaara rpger should be pretty emo-wise)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:44 pm
Shino slowly and quietly walked through the forest staring at the ground as he walked.  

` Envious

` Envious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:49 pm
Shino sensed something. "Hmmm? I sense something..." he said as something flew through the tree.Then a kunai was flung at him and he barely dodged it and then two more were thrown at him and he doged them quickly and easily. "Who's there? Come out you coward!"he said. A sound ninja felw out in front of me and punched me. "Ugh..." I fall and get back up. "Whats a sound nin doing in Konohagakure?" I asked him. "My own reasons, we're here to exterminate YOU weaklings!" he yelled as he flew towards me with a sharp kunai in his hand. I make a hand sign and when I am hit the fake body turns out to be just bugs. "WHA!?What the hell are you?" he asked. I appeared behind him. "You see that was my attack the Bug Clone Skill. And to answer your question, I'm the guy you don't want to fight." he told him as he rammed through the sound nins with 3 very sharp kunai and he fell down to the ground an dies with blood running out his mouth.

"Hmph..." he mumbled walking away."Why was there a Sound ninja in Konoha? Something odd is going on..." he thought to himself."I wonder..." he said to himself as he continued walking through the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:51 pm
Hinata's eyes gaze around her surroundings being not to far from shino. Her hands and feet in a perfect pose for attack. The point of trainning was there being room for improvement and she believed that she had alot of room for Improvement. Her hands push through the hair palm out as her feet slide. Each move in her body more sharper then the other, her eyes focused and her heart strong. She wanted more from herself. Her movements silence yet quick. The sound of the wind blowing through trees kept her ears focused for different sounds around her. Her eyes kept a watch full eye on anything out of the ordnary along with what could be infront of her. Through all she must keep all attacks swift and smooth. A waver of the mind, or the slightest mistake can be used agains't you.  

Cyto

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:50 pm
A huge sword came wondering through the air threatening to cut both shino and hinatas head off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:59 pm
He looked at the man with the obviously powerfull guillotine sword. "What do you want?" he asked."Don't honestly make me kill you." he said vaguely.  

` Envious

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:01 pm
The sword hit a tree and from the sky fell the owner stanging on it looking at the two ninjas over his shoulder"...Those are big words for a little punk..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:18 pm
"That may be so, but I have the advantage...wait a mist nin? Hmmm..." he is curious about these happenings lately.Bugs begin crawling out of holes in my body. "Listen, either you tell me why you are here in Konoha, and tell me if you know anything about Sound nins in Konoha also. If you don't my pets will have a feast on you." he said grinning a bit and the bugs then crawl all over Zabuza's body."So either you tell me or my bugs will kill you." he said vaguely.  

` Envious

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:23 pm
Zabuzas and his sword melt into a puddle of water that drowns the insects in it, a real zabuza shows himself behind shino with his real sword under Shino's neck."It seems your pets don't like water too much...anyways I am not here to kill you or anyone else...unless some Genin like you uses force against me..."Zabuza said, his eyes opened in a devils maner as he laughed slow in short sighs."You would have knowned that if you were smart wenought to ask before you pick a fight with a Jounin..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:07 pm
Hinata's whitish gray eyes seemed to narrow slightly listening to zabuza's word. She couldn't understand why a hidden in the mist jounin would be near Konoha. Tracing her mind for any information she would have on a hidden in the mist Jounin with the name Zabuza. She came out with nothing which only seems to bring a little more question to mind. "Then Zabuza, what are you here for?" She made her first words out spoken yet still in a low whisper type of tone as normal. never letting her guard down for a second, their was no proven fact that he was trust worthy enough for that.  

Cyto

` Envious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:39 pm
"Smart move" he said grinning as his body turned completely to bugs. "I see, you're a Jounin from the Mist Village." he said as he backfists Zabuza into the air then he jumps up into the air and twirl down into Zabuza's stomach making him fly into the ground with intense power and then I unleash my bugs while he is weak and they suck his chakra dry in an instant so now he cant use any water tricks. "Now what to do hmm? You can barely move so if you don't tell me what your doing here I'll be forced to make you cooperate." he said making making a hand sign. "Bug Enlargement." he said as he then made the bugs on Zabuza's body bigger and they kept his chakra to a minimum of zero. "Hinata, come here, perhaps he has something or knows something see if you can use your Byakugan to check him out and if you don't cooperate Hinata here will use her bloodline jutsu, the Byakugan to hit your chakra points and make you cooperate as well. So you better asnwer me." he said vaquely and in a low tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:38 am
Zebuza took the punch to the face but as Shino grw up to the air Zabuza dissappeared and and another water clone appeared from a lake nearby walking towards Shino."I will kill you if you try that again."Zabuza ignored Shino and went towards hinata looking into her eyes."I am in Knoha looking for someone that seems to be missing..."  

Zeramir

Cyto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:18 pm
Hinata nodded to Shino answering "Yes." in the usual soft quiet voice, but stopped in her tracks watching as the Zabuza clone Shino had in a perfect submission bursted to water. Her eyes searched around for Zabuza not using any specail justu just yet. " Watching as a nother clone seemed to form from a lake near by and head towards Shino. Her thoughts seemed to come to one conclusion "we need to get him away from water. Or do something about it! Then if he is here no on the condictions he says." Her eyes catch on the Zabuza who seemed to be heading her way. She wasn't sure if it was the real Zabuza or another clone. "Who are you looking for?" She stated in the same soft tone. Her hands move out infront of her as her palm was facing him. As if to sign he was close enough. If it came down to it, and zabuza was lying she was not afraid to fight him. She was not going to let him kill Shino, lying or not. Her soft gray eyes turned to a glare. Watching the surroundings she kept eye on both the clone and Zabuza, with out letting anyone see she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:58 pm
"His name is Haku...he was suposed to come here to recieve payment for a mission but he hasn't come back do you know anything about this?"Zabuza stopped not wanting to show Hinata reason to fight him.  

Zeramir

` Envious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:03 pm
"And let me guess this Haku is another Mist nin? Why are sound and mist nins here in Konoha? And what was this Haku's mission?" he saked vaguely and disgusted at the a**, Zabuza.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff