Moon-Kissed Fangs RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Where: A castle engulfed by a dying forest and a village bordering a black river.

When: 1600s, if it were our world.

Who: Vampires and Humans who, by fate's curious workings, all find each other.

Moriana
User Image
She is a vampiress and a seductress of the worst kind. Being selfish, spoiled, and willing to do anything to get what she wants; Moriana lives in the castle and is treated like the Queen she is.

Defret
User Image
He has lived in the village all his life, doing everything on his own. He despises the upper class of vampires (who killed his parents and older brother) and kills them without remorse, seeking the ones who murdered his family.

Crea
User Image
This vampiress lives in the forest, by the river. Always the loner she voices her sorrow and loneliness in song, the dead leaves and dying animals being her only audience.

Glendal
User Image
An member of the elite culture, he lives in the castle as Moriana's top guard. He is rather full of himself and enjoys women. He has a terrible temper and his bark is much less severe than his vampiric bite.

Mordecai
User Image
Kind, honest, gentle. He lives in the village as a book-keeper and tries to repress as many of his vampiric urges as he can. Every now and then, however, he may just lose it.

Susith
User Image
Her grandmother (with whom she lived all her life) having passed on, she doesn't know if her parents are alive or dead. Having skill with a bow and arrow, as well as a dagger, she sets out into the forest to find out. But first she needs some supplies...

What: Role-play as these characters and follow the rules below. The plot is up to you, but I would like it to be mostly adventure/drama with a hint of romance.

RULES:

- No godmode-ing (i.e. if you are going to attack someone, let them react, don't just type that you sliced their head off!)
- No one-liners, please make at least two complete sentences
- Type the word llama out of character as your first sentence to let me know you've read the rules
- You may use *action* but I would prefer if you didn't
- Pleae ask me first if you can time-warp (i.e. if you may type that three days had passed)

Have fun!

Characters taken:
Moriana
Defret
Crea
Glendal
Mordecai
Susith

[I shall take who ever is left]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:33 pm
oh can i be crea  

owhatshername

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:36 am
(llama)
{I wish to use Defret as my character}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:10 am
Llama.
May I be Moriana?

=P

Illuminee

RevlinHeartsblood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:53 pm
umm all the characters are taken, could yo upossibly make more?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:18 pm
((OOC: llama))

Are all the characters really taken? Because I would love to be Mordecai if they aren't. If they are could I create my own char?  

Dayanaria

little miss senny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:42 am
llamaYes it looks like all the charactres are taken though i woudl like to maybe RP here if anyone is still interested in it so may i make my own character?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image
((I make-ed my character. If that's o.k. ^^))
James is a hunter, in his clan of vampires. His job is to find outcasts, or dishonored vampires and eliminate them. He also tracks down eager fresh-blood vampires to use for additions to his clan's purposes.

Character Bio:
(I can leave roleplay and make this character die)
Name: James
Hair: Light Blonde
Eyes: Ice Blue -> Hazel
Weapon Choice: Spear, Hyperion Gun-blade
Ideals: If its not of my clan of vampires I kill it.  

Sebastian J Mesonge

8GothicGirl9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image This is my charactor Raven. She is CRAZY over vampires and then finally one day her wish came true of dating a real vampire  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games