Reply ~ Main Forum ~
i see dead ppl do you Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olden_knight1012

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:29 pm
ppl call me a devil child cause i say i see dead ppl and how they die and sometimes in my sleep i can see the future how about you twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:53 pm
All I have to ask is:

Do you know how you'll die? Because I'm very, very curious as to if it is at my hands, or not. 3nodding

Frankly, the LEAST you could do is have a coherent title. It could have been, "I see dead people. Do you?" scream

But since you're a relative n00b newbie, I think I'll give you a chance in my book.  

2aetH

Schizophrenic Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:05 am
dead people aren't new, neither are premonitions( your visions of the future in your sleep, but also you can see into the past). everyone has the abilities to some extent, and everyone has a unique ability as well, I have Empathy, the ability to feel others emotion, and a strong level at that.... never could contorol it. I can read minds to a certain extent, usually only glimpses of words, but when they focus I can usually hear... ohh btw, if you focus on how you look, and your appearence, with my empathy( since it's a form of channeling(with channeling you can do s**t through electronics like ghosts are able to)) I can see how you look, not always right though. and I can heal myself, along with other, but since I have so many medical problems, the power just focuses on myself so I can't really use it. and like you I have premonitions, of the past, future, and present. and then, everyone can see spirits... it's a given, you have to be more intune with nature to see them clearly though..... well I'm done ranting ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:05 am
Sorry to tell you this but I find that difficult to belive.

Dearest Darling`

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:16 am
Premonitions.

I've had a billion of 'em.

And I can control what happens around me with my mere cynical thoughts, albeit I don't even really wanna do it half the time.

Anyway, people have certain gifts. It all comes from the power within you.

-shrug-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:31 pm
well all i have are dreams that come true in little ways ...like one night i'll have a dream about something and the next day it'll happen....the other stuff i don't know about  

slipknot_him_slut

Obscure Parch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:34 pm
i know that i have heard dead people talking to me but maybe thats me going crazier and whatever i write in my poetry happens actually and that my friend is my GREATEST fear  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:20 am
I have dreamed of my late grandfather a lot of times.
Just sitting in his apartment and talking...

Illuminee

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:25 pm
i can choose when to fall ill, like if there is something i really don't want to do and i concentrate on an illness, i will get one 95% of the time...i also see people in my dreams and meet them later, like this one kid i met at someones party, i had a dream about him...well i swear he was an angel, to me atleast  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:31 pm
I, Cyto have come to give you the answer in to which you have brought upon yourself. If your seeing dead people you need to

1. Go see the eye doctor

2. Check your medicine labels

3. Ask help from people in white coats

Cyto

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:31 pm
Cyto
I, Cyto have come to give you the answer in to which you have brought upon yourself. If your seeing dead people you need to

1. Go see the eye doctor

Does that mean i will have to give up my job at the funeral home?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:48 pm
zz1000zz
Cyto

1. Go see the eye doctor

No you may keep your job, But do call me if you see them walking talking or so on.  

Cyto

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:52 pm
Cyto
zz1000zz
Cyto

1. Go see the eye doctor

No you may keep your job, But do call me if you see them walking talking or so on.

I would, but i do not have your number.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:31 pm
Cyto

1. Go see the eye doctor

-.o ...
Hmm.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Namtastic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:19 am
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Sorry to tell you this but I find that difficult to belive.

Ya, I agree on that 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces