Submit

Dreaming with the stars???
  yes, but they can get a little hot sometimes
  sometimes. . they are alittle too bright
  no way!! i rather stay under my blankets
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:04 am
okay i decided that we should have a thread just to tell people about our dreams. . you know maybe you dream of stars in your dreams and want to talk about them. . this thread is deticated to SutekiYume and x_xse7enx_x for having weird star dreams and telling them around the guild. . yay!! now we have a place to put them!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:56 am
HAHA! biggrin OrientalxBaby! I'm so happy! Now I can put all my dreams in here! biggrin

Dream NO.1; My first K-POP dream! I was in the World Cup as a goalie but then our team lost. Dunno how. Then JaeJoong came up to me and he was cussing in Korean saying how this was all my fault. ;( Then Mickey and Xiah started trying to calm him down that it wasn't all my fault. I was a bit sad and happy. biggrin Still love you JaeJoong!

Dream NO.2; There was a free chocolate giveaway at some store, and there were loads of chocolate behind those cash register people and they were giving away free chocolate. My sis, Shouri, got this HUGE basket of chocolate, and naturally, I wanted one too. So I got a BIG chocolate egg, but HeeChul came out of nowhere and snatched it away from me!! gonk I was devastated! Then Rose came by and handed me a lollipop. XD I WAS SO HAPPY! Cutest thing was that Rose was wearing a backpack on his back, and may I say he looked adorable in it! XD

Dream NO.3; This one's a bit weird, but I was a singer and me and Rose supposably sang a Christmas single? I dunno, but then we were at this radio station acting silly infront of the camera. Then we decided to do eachother's make up, surprisingly Rose carried his own make-up set! biggrin But I had a larger one with more variety. ^^ Then we acted silly infront of the camera again and then asked where we got this and that. (I asked where he got his pink shirt, he asked where I got my make-up set) and then we decided to go shopping together! biggrin We were like best friends! ^0^

We found some time and went straight to the CD store to see if our CD's sold, but then they were in full stock!! We were a bit upset because we thought it would sell. But it turned out, after talking with this guy who worked there, it was restocked several times. We were happy! Then we got drinks! He got coffee and I got Cola. (I don't like Cola!!! I like COFFEE!!! T0T I think I was afraid of being shorter than I already was)
Then I somehow ended up in Japan to meet Alice Nine. O_O;;
I gave them like plastic weird rings and they liked it. (I would've thrown it away if I were them) But then they looked so happy so I was happy and they got me the same thing but it felt like it was GOLD! XD I was so happy!

Dream # 4!! : Rose was crying. He had that Blaze Away look. Supposably his mom died, and he was crying like mad in the men's room. So I went inside anyway, and then told him to cry all he wants because it was okay. Then when he comes out I tell him about my bunny dying and how much I still miss her. (It shouldn't have helped, but he looked like he felt better)

I'll post more when I dream of them!!! biggrin  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:15 pm
wow you are one hell of a dreamer! hehehe. . . .i have many dreams. . .but not as many as SutekiYume. many suck but there are a couple good ones. one was me and Hiroto.......hehe. it was pretty sweet. we were like a couple. can you believe that? me and Hiroto off alice nine. . . in my dreams, he was leaning closer and closer to me when finally. . . . . . I WAKE UP. i was so pissed. dont you just hate it when you dream of something good, and then you find out its not real?!? damn i hate that! grrrrr. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:31 pm
I had this dream where I was in this girl group with my two friends. We were all bumming around in our apartment when DongBang came in to say hello and be our mentors for the music world. Then F4 (chinese boyband?) strutted in and as all had a party and sang. It was so coooool. >D Of course Jaejoong and I hitched up. My friend hooked with Junsu and my other friend got together with Vic from f4. gonk  

Teh Eve

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:46 am
I think I've had quite a lot of dreams with stars in them. Here's my most recent.

So Korea and Swiss tied in the WC and France lost to Togo. So just between Korea and Swiss, they decided to have a racing game to see who's to go up first and who's the runner up. Park Ji Sung was racing. The Swiss was seen nowhere. But anyway, our dear Sungie lost and I got heartbroken and then had a hard time figuring how to get out of the race stadium or whatever you call it.

My dreams are very boring unless you experienced it yourself. =/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:52 pm
x_xse7enx_x
wow you are one hell of a dreamer! hehehe. . . .i have many dreams. . .but not as many as SutekiYume. many suck but there are a couple good ones. one was me and Hiroto.......hehe. it was pretty sweet. we were like a couple. can you believe that? me and Hiroto off alice nine. . . in my dreams, he was leaning closer and closer to me when finally. . . . . . I WAKE UP. i was so pissed. dont you just hate it when you dream of something good, and then you find out its not real?!? damn i hate that! grrrrr. . .

HAHAHA I ONCE HAD THAT KIND OF DREAM WITH ORLANDO BLOOM!!!! biggrin Omg... I was in love with him that time, but not anymore. razz Kinda glad I didn't kiss him in my dream............  

I Have Moved

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:02 am
rofl So wacky these dreams  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:57 am
Teh Eve
rofl So wacky these dreams

lol, well dreams ARE where your imagination goes wild. XD  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:26 pm
oh i used to have the biggest crush on orlando bloom. and yes, you cant control your dreams. . . most of the time. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:36 pm
wow SutekiYume your a big dreamer ( i think i like dream NO. 2 the best ). . .i never had a star dream before. . all of mine are funky and messed up. . it would be nice to have a normal dream. . . . . . . . . .

[schizophrenic]

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:34 am
O_o I had a dream where I was on a jumping castle with changmin...xD and the rest of dongbang was staring at us funny. TT____TT;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:36 am
x_xse7enx_x
oh i used to have the biggest crush on orlando bloom. and yes, you cant control your dreams. . . most of the time. . .

YAY!! Something we have in common again!! biggrin  

I Have Moved

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:37 am
orientalxbaby
wow SutekiYume your a big dreamer ( i think i like dream NO. 2 the best ). . .i never had a star dream before. . all of mine are funky and messed up. . it would be nice to have a normal dream. . . . . . . . . .

Hahahaha yeah. XD

I LIKE NO.2 TOO!! It was the cutest one. ^^

@ Teh Eve: Lol, I can imagine that. XD Awww you were with ChangMin! That's so cute! X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:45 am
Ahhhhhh I'm high on sugar today... (I ate candy first thing in the morning... ^^)

Please accept my hyperness at the moment!

OK! I had another dream, but this one's a bit weird....

I was supposed to be in an old Catholic school...... yeah and we had to wear uniforms and stuff, and everything looked... old. XD But it was big!!! And I saw Mickey there! YAAAAAAY...........

But then, he's like 6 or 7 years older than me, what's he doing in a middle school??? Anyway......

He was like just walking around mindlessly and then I was like, "Are you Mickey?" and he ignored me. sad Then I kept bothering him if he was Mickey, and for some reason that almost made me cry. HE KEPT ON IGNORING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I kinda dislike him at the moment.......... ^^ After that dream was a REALLY random dream where I ride on a donkey to a top of a building where I go inside and fight snakes. razz No no, for real... O_O

That's what I had last night. XD  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:00 pm
wow surprised hehe yet again you surprise us with your crazy dreams! hehe a donkey eh? i heard dreams were supposed to represent something. . keke i wonder what yours means?  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff