Submit

Count
+1
100%
 100%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 52

J-Barney

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:19 am
The idea of demotion has been accepted to be a very good idea by many people and deemed suitable to do so. Thus, teh_rocket will be demoted.

Reasoning? Not only was he abusive towards me in severall threads, he was also abusive of his power and banned a member because he was "trolling" when actually he never said a foul word and was only banned as that member was saying something good about me. Oh, that and because teh_rocket didn't actually like him being around the guild when this person wasn't on his side. Hardly a reason to ban.

Also, it has been led to believe teh_rocket was the one that stepped over the line, causing this guild to be temporarily disabled by his arguing and tormenting. I do not know why the guild was activated again, but thank heavens it was!

This entire guild seems to be corrupt because of me and yet I have not done anything to change this guild. So why all the fussing?

Let that closure of the guild be a warning to you all. MPH guild seems to be settling down now after that scare but no doubt will something arise again. If anything does arise, just keep it to yourselves as arguing isn't going to help anything.

If what happened the other day happens again this guild will be closed against any of our words for good.

Everyone who has bad mouthed, everyone who has argued, everyone who has cursed, accused, slagged off and flammed should be highly ashamed of themselves. Let's hope this guild stays... Think before you act.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:33 am
You guild was "re-activated" again by 2 of the best mods out there, Aya and Ephron. After all the polls were stripped, they sat here and put polls back in so that anyone who came in had a poll to do, and unless you actually read the threads, you would not know what happened.
To them I am thankful for doing that.
Hopefully things will calm down now and we can get back to being one of the top guilds on Gaia! Things happen, both on Gaia and IRL, it is how you deal with it that shows your true character.
Let's go MPH, make some polls and lets get this place in the top 10, and stop the fighting, Gaia is not the place for that, and neither is this guild...
Let's have some fun, make some polls, and get some gold.  

sunshineweaver

Zeo Hiroboshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:52 am
It seems I will never get any rest, even when I'm not on the guild someone will tell me about the crap going down in here.

Listen, I've heard two sides of the story already. From what I hear on the opposite side, they deserved to get banned because they began quoting Rocket and changing his words to antagonize him. Now, I don't know about you, but that would tick me off quiet a bit, maybe not to the point of banning, but it would tick me off. If they continued to do such things over and over instead of listening to both sides, than both people were wrong in doing what they did.

That's the other side of the story, so don't jump to conclusions so quickly. I honestly don't know which side is telling the truth, but for christ sakes people on both sides need to stop annoying each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:53 am
You do relise when i say disabled i mean disabled by global and omni mods? As in disabled by the big leauge mods, not mods in here? This guild could literally get closed forever and nobody would ever step foot in this place again. That is a scary thought for us all, so please lets keep things cool.  

J-Barney

J-Barney

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:55 am
I have seen the posts made by rocket and of the select few. Rockets were out of order and the others were just stating facts about me and generally talking about me... talking about me shouldn't lead to members being banned, so thus rocket got demoted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:57 am
J-Barney
You do relise when i say disabled i mean disabled by global and omni mods? As in disabled by the big leauge mods, not mods in here? This guild could literally get closed forever and nobody would ever step foot in this place again. That is a scary thought for us all, so please lets keep things cool.

No, I am sorry, I did not sweatdrop This is crazy!  

sunshineweaver

Zeo Hiroboshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:57 am
J-Barney
I do realize that, and I realize you're going through a lot of stress in the guild. However, that is not relavent to what I'm talking about. People need to know both sides before jumping into a conclusion. I don't think either side was right for what they did, and the point is not to argue anymore over this crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:11 am
You know what if it was disabled cause of me i would have been given notice.. and wasnt so it wasnt cause of me.. i followed the ToS and am going to be watching this place and barney you wont know when it hits but this guild is going down...it is full of violations.. scream domokun  

teh_rocket

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:09 am
Listen, J, can I call you that? I will either way. The people here loved KoolRSystem and his modding,. Somehow he roused everyone to spam even mroe and got us to #14 on the rankings list. Frankly, I really didn't care. He was the leader of a grand army of spammers. How ould you feel, as you looked up at your asirping captain, and see him only to be replaced by some stranger no one else likes. Evil seeds are planted into everyone's heads who believed in the first general. "He was killed!" "He was forced to leave or someone bitched him out!" You know, bullshit excuses. Why are you being yelled at? Becuase no one knows you, you're the new guy, and yet you lead a team of army of vetrans of the same army as one great vetran. In short, everyone wants to ******** with the new guy. Soem think "Why didn't I get the guild? I was here longer!" Simply put, they can't lead. Can you? I don't know. And if not, put someone who can back in place. If you think you can and make this place better, go for it.
~Neutral Party  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:42 am
J-Barney

wouldnt that mean that someone reported the guild for some reason? to be honest with ya i felt like hitting that button a few times cause' i was angry and stuff, but thankfully i have more self control then that (this may sound corny but thank god for giving me self control :L)

And J-Barney ur gonna haffta talk to people directly about whats going on, and by the way, when u said (hang on i forget, ill be editing this in a sec)

Edit: when u said "Oh, that and teh_Rocket" or something like that, to me it felt like u were just makin it up, im not saying u were making it up but ur gonna haffta get other people, ESPECIALLY ephron, cuz people seem to trust him, (i downright dislike, not hate, but dislike him, i felt i should point that out; although im starting to like him.) ANYWAYS, ur gonna want mods and ephron to post or whatever about whats happening and the reasons for it.  

HolyDemonAndy

Grand Marshal Pwnerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:51 pm
whee I'm so sneaky. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:52 pm
thanks for the information  

hyper_azn_girl

YuMi MoOn GoDdEsS
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:01 pm
sunshineweaver
You guild was "re-activated" again by 2 of the best mods out there, Aya and Ephron. After all the polls were stripped, they sat here and put polls back in so that anyone who came in had a poll to do, and unless you actually read the threads, you would not know what happened.
To them I am thankful for doing that.
Hopefully things will calm down now and we can get back to being one of the top guilds on Gaia! Things happen, both on Gaia and IRL, it is how you deal with it that shows your true character.
Let's go MPH, make some polls and lets get this place in the top 10, and stop the fighting, Gaia is not the place for that, and neither is this guild...
Let's have some fun, make some polls, and get some gold.

whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:23 pm
Just posting so you know I read it, like you said, I MUST read it and I did. No comment.  

Cloud7777

The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces