!!Hair~styleS!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

obsessed over hair???
  Yes. .hair is yummmy. . bmwahaha!!!
  Hair?? its okay. . .
  Never. . . who would be obsessed over hair???
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:22 pm
hmmmm. . which korean artist has the best looking hair???

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:06 am
boa + hyolee *0*

se7en for the guys >D

Dongbang has cutehair too  

Teh Eve

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:57 am
Rose. XD He does his own hair, and sometimes it looks weird, but I think it's cute on him. :3 OOO I especially liked his old hair, the one from Paradox. ^^ His Blaze Away style is excellent too. biggrin (But he reminded me of BoA's Girls on Top hairstyle... O_O )

And then JAEJOONG! LOVED HIS HUG HAIR!!!!

Then then... HeeChul. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:21 am
I loved Taebin's hair in his solo album!! It was so sexy! I love SE7EN's hair too..

I love Hyori's hair and Boa's too. (:  

xly_smiles xP

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:33 pm
o__o whoo I hope I don't get attacker......

....but I don't like hee chul's hair. TT__TT sorry SutekiYume  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:59 pm
Heechuls hair seem too common.

I like Donghae's current hair style. Se7en's is lovely and cuddly. whee
Females, I like Bada, Hyori and Byul.

Worst hairstyle ever...Lee Chun Soo. >.<;

K-Pop

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:50 pm
hee chul's hair. . .i like how hes breaking up the "long hair is for girls" thing. . . plus, he sports the look better than ANY girl out there. . . hehehe. it makes me sad how hes so much more prettier than i am. . . and yes . . . rose's hair. . .. i like crazy hair, whether its slicked down in the face with gell, or standing on someone's head with hairspray. hehhe i am OBSESSED with those hair styles!!! okay, im done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:29 am
x_xse7enx_x
hee chul's hair. . .i like how hes breaking up the "long hair is for girls" thing. . . plus, he sports the look better than ANY girl out there. . . hehehe. it makes me sad how hes so much more prettier than i am. . . and yes . . . rose's hair. . .. i like crazy hair, whether its slicked down in the face with gell, or standing on someone's head with hairspray. hehhe i am OBSESSED with those hair styles!!! okay, im done.

yea. . hee chul's hair does look nice right now . . and your right he can sort off any kind of hair. . man i wish i had pretty hair like that then i would be obessing over it all day!!! i also like roses hair because was different when it was blonde. . and looked pretty good when it was black too . . donghae. . no short hair for you. .

[schizophrenic]

beenhackby King Kool Aid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:00 pm
Minwoo and Taebin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:58 am
Teh Eve
o__o whoo I hope I don't get attacker......

....but I don't like hee chul's hair. TT__TT sorry SutekiYume

Lol, its okay...... ^^ SOme of my other friends didn't seem too fond of it... (But I really want his hair style!!! XD)

It just seems to suit him really well........

@ x_xse7enx_x : I do too!!! biggrin I know how you feel............ um... i dunno if this is weird or not, but sometimes I get jealous of him. ^^;;

@ K-Pop : It's common? O_O On guys or girls? I don't think I've seen his hair on girls....... not sure about boys. But don't you agree he looks good in it?? biggrin

@ orientalxbaby : YAY! You like Rose's hair!!! biggrin *Cries from joy* All my other friends thought he looked queer and insane. (And like a messed up Barbie, but I told them to watch it before I explode...)

I just want their hair styles! (Even though they're men.... ^^) I'm thinking of getting my hair like Rose's Blaze Away style... I'm not allowed to dye my whole hair or do it crazy like he did in Paradox... T0T (I'm not quite bold enough yet!)  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:45 pm
yes. . im jealous of all those guys too. . . .lol. but we would all be looking pretty cool if we all had our own hairstylists. . . keke. yeah, i love jae joong's hair as well. all of them actually. i always thought his hair was cool. i think im more into longer hair then short hair, even if my friends call the guy singers i listen to girls. and se7en, i havent been catching up to him lately. ive been pretty busy so i dont know what his recent hair style looks like  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:49 pm
x_xse7enx_x
yes. . im jealous of all those guys too. . . .lol. but we would all be looking pretty cool if we all had our own hairstylists. . . keke. yeah, i love jae joong's hair as well. all of them actually. i always thought his hair was cool. i think im more into longer hair then short hair, even if my friends call the guy singers i listen to girls. and se7en, i havent been catching up to him lately. ive been pretty busy so i dont know what his recent hair style looks like

Ahhhhhhhhhh i know how you feel.......... T0T So many hot artists, so little time............ oh wait, this is the summer vacation. razz Well its hard to keep up anyway. Especially if you're like me, liking dozens of different artists. biggrin  

I Have Moved

K-Pop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:32 am
SutekiYume
@ K-Pop : It's common? O_O On guys or girls? I don't think I've seen his hair on girls....... not sure about boys. But don't you agree he looks good in it?? biggrin
That hair common on girls? I've only seen one female with Heechul's hair and that's that actress that acts as Gangji in Arirang's late weekend Drama Plantinum, forgot the name. xP
Heechul's hair is quite common on guys not the common but common enough to be called common. =D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:17 am
K-Pop
SutekiYume
That hair common on girls? I've only seen one female with Heechul's hair and that's that actress that acts as Gangji in Arirang's late weekend Drama Plantinum, forgot the name. xP
Heechul's hair is quite common on guys not the common but common enough to be called common. =D

Oh. Hahahaha but still! biggrin He's still look very cute in it. biggrin Ohh there's a friend of mine with long hair...... maybe I can ask him to have that hairstyle. (Dunno if he'll listen to me. razz He's goin in the 11th grade while I'm going into the 9th. razz Oh well. He brings me stuff. ^^)  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:40 pm
SutekiYume
K-Pop
SutekiYume

Oh. Hahahaha but still! biggrin He's still look very cute in it. biggrin Ohh there's a friend of mine with long hair...... maybe I can ask him to have that hairstyle. (Dunno if he'll listen to me. razz He's goin in the 11th grade while I'm going into the 9th. razz Oh well. He brings me stuff. ^^)

oh. .that would be so cool! its smart. . . lol. make a hee chul look alike. . bwahaha. . . . i wish i could do that.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff