Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:09 am
Well Thanks for the invite for off. Been around this bar and no where else on gaia basically since I joined almost a year to date. And as a kick off as being a guild member, if you wish send me a message and I will do a pic for you. As long as the requests arent too big.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:40 am
wndrngsl
Well Thanks for the invite for off. Been around this bar and no where else on gaia basically since I joined almost a year to date. And as a kick off as being a guild member, if you wish send me a message and I will do a pic for you. As long as the requests arent too big.
Oh cool.. ^__^ So what does your art look like?  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:54 am
~ Anime Betty ~
wndrngsl
Oh cool.. ^__^ So what does your art look like?
Well I say this to everyone who wants one, send me a pic you want me to do, either of you Avi, or you. Tell me a basic post or such, anything special you want, and Ill go from there. Nows the best time cause Im in the best place for drawing. Oh also if you prefer realistic, photo real, cartoonie, or silly style. Also, I dont do color. Just not something I have the talent for.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:56 am
you can either link me, post a pic here, or email it to me at w005301@hotmail.com. But before you email me, make sure I can do it. Talk to me first.  

wndrngsl

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:58 am
This is the only thing I have online right now. ITs about 6 years old : p. Once I finish Goddess's, and my avis, Ill post them.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wndrngsl/detail?.dir=8d69&.dnm=4ab9.jpg&.src=ph  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:30 am
As of right now, Im at 4. Hopefully I wont get too bonged down with things to have to put people off for while. But the sooner you contact me, the more likely you are to get something.  

wndrngsl

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:49 pm
oh boy are you gonna get bogged xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:35 pm
wndrngsl
This is the only thing I have online right now. ITs about 6 years old : p. Once I finish Goddess's, and my avis, Ill post them.
Wow]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wndrngsl/detail?.dir=8d69&.dnm=4ab9.jpg&.src=ph
Wow you are very talented, and if that drawing is 6 years old then you must have some serious talent whee  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:17 pm
haana
wndrngsl
Wow]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wndrngsl/detail?.dir=8d69&.dnm=4ab9.jpg&.src=ph
Wow you are very talented, and if that drawing is 6 years old then you must have some serious talent whee Im still not as good as my mom, but I do ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:50 pm
wndrngsl
haana
wndrngsl
Wow you are very talented, and if that drawing is 6 years old then you must have some serious talent whee
Im still not as good as my mom, but I do ok.if you do just "ok" i must suck
and your mom most be very talented
does she have a profession in art of some sort or just a hobby?  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:57 pm
haana
wndrngsl
haana
wndrngsl
Im still not as good as my mom, but I do ok.
if you do just "ok" i must suck
does she have a profession in art of some sort or just a hobby?Kind of a hobby, been trying to get her to sign off on a galley showing  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:29 pm
wndrngsl
haana
wndrngsl
haana
wndrngsl
Im still not as good as my mom, but I do ok.
if you do just "ok" i must suck
does she have a profession in art of some sort or just a hobby?
Kind of a hobby, been trying to get her to sign off on a galley showingwell if you say she is better then you she must do it! She has talent!  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Kaneluv

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:50 pm
Are you willing to take another assignment then? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:42 pm
KickAz!
Are you willing to take another assignment then? smile
Sorry, no more orders. The more orders I get the longer Ill be on here. I am leaving, long story and Ive posted it a bit around. Really I am sorry, Im just finishing the ones I have before I go.  

wndrngsl

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:23 pm
darn  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items