4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
mmm gold
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

HopeforEmpathy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:33 pm
What's your favortie movie/tv soundtrack? Which songs on the soundtrack are your favorite and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:45 pm
I own the soundtracks to Freddy vs. Jason, Resident Evil, and Queen of the Damned. I think that's all for soundtracks anyway..I think I like Queen of the Damned best. My favorite songs on it are pretty much the first 8, except #6, that one gets annoying sometimes, #12 and 14 are okay. Certain ones remind me of different people. Plus a lot were written by Jon Davis, and I used to have a major obsession with him. I don't really know why I like the songs so much, I just..do.  

KoRnfucius

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:23 pm
Favorite single sound track... that's difficult to decide...

I'd have to say I'm stuck between a few video games. Because of the disc space, many games now have long, well rounded soundtracks. SSX3 had some great alternative, while it's sequel SSX On Tour had a great assortment of indie rock. The Tony Hawk Pro Skater series always had a good tracklisting as well. TH Underground 2 had a particularly good soundtrack, featuring Joy Division, among others.

I wish I could find a soundtrack with a good assortment of goth-rock...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:05 am
My favourite movie soundtrack is The Nightmare Before Christmas OST, hands down.

But my favourite soundtrack ever is the Final Fantasy VIII OST.

heart

::dies::

MortSanglant

[~Beautiful Tyrant~]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:26 pm
I love soundtracks.

I like all three LotR, Memoirs of a Geisha, Star Wars, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, the Matrix, Phantom of the Opera, and anything by Danny Elfman.

I especially love 'The Chairman's Waltz' from Memoirs, 'The Burning Heart' from Hannibal, and 'Selina Transforms' from Batman Returns.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:56 pm
Rocky horror Picture show, Hedwig and the Angery inch, Queen of the Dammed, Nightmare before Chrismas, Mulan Rouge and Don Giovanni  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HopeforEmpathy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:19 pm
I love the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack. Probably the one I listen to the most is my Hedwig soundtrack...I have both the movie and the stage version.

What kinda music is one Memoirs of a Geisha?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:29 pm
I have a lot of soundtracks and I mean alot: Queen of the Damned, Braveheart, Kill Bill, MSII, Nightmare Before xmas, Anastasia, Highlander, Escaflowne, Lord of the Rings II/III, MK I, II, and III... but I think my favorite would have to be A vampire's Love Song from the Dracula Soundtrack.  

Oterys

The Grevious Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:14 am
Blade Runner Blues, Blade Runner Soundtrack. Let that slow techno-noir-blues wash over you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:08 pm
I don't have single favorite. I do love the following soundtracks though: Blade Runner, Castlevania:SOTN, The Crow (both the various artists & score), Last of the Mohicans, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues (love how cheesy it is), Underworld, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, The Buddah of Suburbia, Hackers, Trainspotting and Lost Highway  

AngelusSilenti

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:00 am
Nightmare before christmas soundract :3
That would be wonderful to have  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:24 pm
It'd be a tie between my Freddy Vs Jason soundtrack and my Mortal Kombat (the film) soundtrack.  

TheWitchGotRobin

sweet616

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:49 am
I have a couple of soundtracks, from lord of the rings and pirates and the queen of the damned soundtrack.
I really love that last one, The only song I don't like on that soundtrack is the song by Tricky  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:54 am
HACKERS! I saw someone mention that one ^_^
As well as Mortal Kombat, I have that one on right now.

I just watched Hackers today....odd.

Lol, but my favorite of all time, is:
Stark Raving Mad

Just amazingly good techno that plays throughout it.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

anime_freak777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:17 am
KoRnfucius
I own the soundtracks to Freddy vs. Jason, Resident Evil, and Queen of the Damned. I think that's all for soundtracks anyway..I think I like Queen of the Damned best. My favorite songs on it are pretty much the first 8, except #6, that one gets annoying sometimes, #12 and 14 are okay. Certain ones remind me of different people. Plus a lot were written by Jon Davis, and I used to have a major obsession with him. I don't really know why I like the songs so much, I just..do.
Those are all my favorites too, but I also like the soundtrack for Haggard and Party Monster .  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff