Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Golden Sun]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GS Yaoi?
Omg Yes :3
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
What?
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
*wanders away to a different topic*
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:22 am
I'm not sure how many people here will actually know this game, let alone played it >.<

Plot: Golden Sun transpires in a world shared by two immense continents, Angara and Gondowan. Here alchemy rules and rare individuals called Adepts have mastered Psynergy, or the ability to telekinetically move items and attack. As the game begins, two villainous mages hatch a diabolical plot to use four Elemental Stones to wreak unspeakable horror on Angara. And so Isaac and his fellow Adepts embark on a perilous journey to reach the stones first and save the world.

Yeah>.> Despite being a very old game, I'm still a big fan of it. I've seen some pretty interesting pairings for this game, the strangest probably being PicardxKraden o__O
*coughs* Anyway, I was just cuious to see if there are any other fans of the game, what pairings people like... Though I doubt I'll fid any fans of it here XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:30 pm
Gotta love Golden Sun! The game's so much fun and the characters are lovely.
I always thought Isaac and Felix would make a cute couple actually...  

Lygophobia

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:54 pm
I love golden sun. I took my awhile to get through the second one though. I kept gettin' stuck. X_x;
I've always liked Felix and Piers. (I think that's his name. Man, I haven't played it in so long! )
Issac and Evan (? I forget his name too!! DD: ) are so cute. <3

I'm curious as to what Piers' age is though. He never tells anyone! >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:56 pm
Lygophobia
Gotta love Golden Sun! The game's so much fun and the characters are lovely.
I always thought Isaac and Felix would make a cute couple actually...

I know, I've always loved the GS characters, particularly Ivan. I love Ivan X)
X) yeah, they would. Most people I know are more inclined to saying Felix/Picard, but I dont know Picard because I never played Lost Age (I havent even finished the first one yet D: )

MooMoo; Ivan you mean? X) IsaacxIvan is really popular XD I can see why, its cute... I've never liked it much though >.> as far as Isaac goes I'm more inclined to say either Felix or Garet. and maybe Satoros Oo

Right now, my favorite pairing is actualy IvanxGaret O__o Something about those two just really seems to click for me XD (though its almost impossible to find any fabfiction of if crying )  

Yofiel

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games