Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ummm...Hello?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Morning
  Morning
View Results

Mykellex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:05 pm
I saw that there was no introduction thread, so I didn't know where to start. I felt uber lost. So ummm...please don't flame me, I didn't know where to place this.

As you can see I am brand spanking new to the guild. I've heard some good stuff about this guild and have seen Nuri and Deodridhe (sorry if I spelt that wrong) referring some people here. So I thought'd I'd check it out.

You may have seen me in the Extended Discussion, General Discussion, or In The Quest/Charity Sub Forum (I run a charity there)

I have been a solitary pagan for a year and some odd months now. I have much yet to learn, and I don't think I even know the basics.
So any help would be alot. I just need to know, how do I navigate around this guild?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:44 pm
Actually...

But that's beside the point. As for how things flow around the guild, Pathways is a subforum where you can outline your practice. We're not as strict as M&R in form when it comes to debating theology, but we still call "bullshit" when needed.

The Chatthread floats around and was started by me as an April Fool's joke.

Threads usually are points of discussion on pagan/heathen issues, we have a couple Christians, a Zoroastrian and at least one dyed in the wool Atheist around- so don't be shocked if you see them posting (I take that back- if the Zoroastrian posts- be shocked. He only lurks here anyway).

Other than that- have fun.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces