Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Practice Kissing...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riosin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:02 pm
I've been friends with this boy who's a forigen exchange studetn from Japan for a year now. He said when he was going home next year that he was going to confess to his male crush. (Sounds like a sappy manga but listen XP)He asked me if he could practice kissingwith me. IS THIS COMMON IN JAPAN?! To top it off I'm a girl so that made it odd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:13 pm
make him happy and do it  

Kitchinou

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:58 pm
It does sound a bit suspect though, don't you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:36 am
That doesn't sound weird at all xD;; Especially if he's gay. I helped teach one of my friends how to make out, becuase she was utterly clueless. It's just one of those things where, if you're good at it, pass along your secret...

So I guess, you should do it, but only if you're good at it.

apocalypse-song

kironagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:08 pm
We are not egging ya but if its benefitial for your friend. Then do it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:30 pm
..Can I just add.. Don't do it if it doesn't feel right! =/ I mean it's nice if you're a good kisser, but it's much more romantic to learn kssing from your crush than from someone in whom you have no romantic intrest.  

Japlish~Princess

Rue (Lement)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:07 pm
I he cute? rofl j/k but thats up to you. I mean if your jsut friends and you think it would be wierd then dont, but if you dont really care either way then do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:39 am
Part of it sounds like the same thing as when girls say they like girls just to get a guy...  

Shadow_Orexia

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:15 pm
Shadow_Orexia
Part of it sounds like the same thing as when girls say they like girls just to get a guy...

Exactly. Doesn't sound very credible at all to me at all. Then again, who am I to judge?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:23 am
...No its not, Italy they kiss cheaks as a sign of respect. but japan is bowing. he just likes you is all  

+Joygasam+

Frost Miu

Fashionable Millionaire

7,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:16 pm
if your comfortable about it then ok but when it was one of my "girl" friends that asked to practice with me I said no I just didnt feel comfortable doing that so dont do it if you feel pressured he'll understand...hopefully  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:32 pm
Thats kinda weird. I can get it if his bi, but if his gay.... eek but do it if it feels right. I mean, his fine with it so, if you're fine, then ok.  

Dante_Giovanni

ritsukaxsoubix3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:16 pm

Hmm, I really don't know what to say about this one. I guess you should just do whatever you feel is right. He may still be curious and wants to find out once a for all if he's gay, if he really has suspect. So if you help I'm pretty sure it would help him alot if that is REALLY what he's trying to find out....If he really does like you, well then...I'm sorry I give usless information. xp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:52 pm
Depends if you wanna, it's completely up to you 3nodding

PS: I'd so do it, if he asked me XD  

Ikarukun

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:56 pm
Gay exchange student from Japan? I'd be SO there biggrin (if I were single - which I'm not)

*remembers her last encounter with a Japanese exchange student* Mmmm... bishounen...  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff