Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:07 pm
Hey, um... its just a question but, does anyone know if Rose from the TRAX quit? O_O

He's like my favourite member, and if he leaves.... crying I'm going to be so sad. And then... the name would be the TAX. -0- (Incase nobody noticed, it goes like "Typhoon", "Rose", "Attack", and then "X-mas") Who would want to listen to TAX??? ((Sorry... I'm in a bit of a panic about the rumour about him quitting....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:28 pm
from what i heard it is true. . . .

I think this came from their official fan site (translated):

"No MinWoo aka Rose, drummer for the Korean rock band, TRAX, has officially quit the band."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"In the future TRAX came to the point of being active with 3 people of Typoon, Attack and X-mas this time, member Rose depending upon the intention that "you would like to keep chasing after the music of your own individual". With passion to the music which they have, with only 3 people in order to be able to keep delivering the performance which cannot show to everyone, from we would like to keep endeavoring more. We ask the support where does not change to TRAX may even from now on."

i do not know what that means but i guess it means that he quits!!!

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:31 pm
WHAT?! Noooooo.... T0T Hey, is he going solo then? O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:45 pm
from what i heard i think he is going solo. . . . i guess that would be kind of kewl. . .rose solo. . .can he sing?????. . . . hmmmm. . .maybe he will be replaced and the huy that will replace him will have a nickname with a R.. . .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:49 pm
Actually, yeah. I heard him sing in PARADOX. Here's the MV if you want to see it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IDbfhW7xhA

WAHHH MY ROSE!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:52 pm
i will take a look at it later. . .this computer that i am using is stupid. . can not watch anything on it. . . yes yes it is sad that he left. . . Rose is my favorite on the trax. . because of his old hair style. . . (the blond one. . like on your siggy. . .) . . . that is the only reason why i knew the trax. . .sad sad. . . now who will be my favorote???

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:59 pm
Lol, same here. ^^ Then I had a dream about him which made me love him even more. ^^ ((Basically HeeChul stole my chocolate egg and then Rose came along and gave me a lollipop. ^^ )) Well, at least he's going solo... ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:05 pm
what a cute dream. . .i never had that kind of dream before. .. yes yes heechul does seem evil enough to steal an egg. . . maybe it was just too pretty. . . was it near easter???

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Strange thing about that dream... it was like 3 weeks ago actually. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:23 pm
hmmmm. . interesting. . .then why was there an egg in it then???

[schizophrenic]

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:49 pm
O_O;; ROSE IS LEAVING??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:51 pm
yay!!! that means he will be happier. . . and i will be able to hear him sing by himself (unless he does not sing)!!!! look at the bright side of him quiting. . .

[schizophrenic]

Alicks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Teh Eve
O_O;; ROSE IS LEAVING??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:22 pm
orientalxbaby
yay!!! that means he will be happier. . . and i will be able to hear him sing by himself (unless he does not sing)!!!! look at the bright side of him quiting. . .
happier?!? i was so shocked when i found out. . but its sort of died down now. . .when i found out, i was like an angry demon child. . . i mean, what a good looking bunch of guy they all were. i admit, i did have favorites, but with no minwoo gone, it makes me miss him even more. i hope he becomes famous so i can see him again. if he doesnt, that would make me cry.  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:54 pm
orientalxbaby
hmmmm. . interesting. . .then why was there an egg in it then???

Well my dreams are pretty random... ^^;;

Well... at least I'll get to hear my Rose's fine singing... oneday.... T0T

Here's to Rose, the finest (And cutest) drummer/guitarist/k and j rocker I have ever seen... T-T May the other members of the TRAX stay together and not part.... *Sniffle*  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff