Reply kpopFANS
::..:: Fanfiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:14 pm

What I do most of my boring life is read fanfics. >D Just wondering if anyone else reads fanfics too, or are even interested. I'll be happy to upload really good ones. ^_^ Though if I do, please respect all the authors and not copy off them of any sort. >D

If anyone is interested, I can also post my own fanfics as well. >D

Most of the fanfics I read are from soompi.com. ^_^ *nod nod*

-btw. shank you alicks for promoting me ^0^!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:31 pm
huh??? what are fanfics??? i never heard of them before. .. .

[schizophrenic]

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:53 am
orientalxbaby
huh??? what are fanfics??? i never heard of them before. .. .

^_^ Really?

They are basically stories written using names of famous celebrities and such. >D

If you go to forums such as soompi.com/forum or solid07.net they have fanfic links where people post there stories. ^_^ However if you want I can post up a few here. After getting permission of course. xD Or upload them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:24 am
oh that is what i thought when i heard the name. . thats kinda kewl. .

[schizophrenic]

xly_smiles xP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:13 pm
I love fanfictions. The ones lately are kind of disappointing compared to the stories before the great crash of soompi, but I'll live. There are some pretty good ones out there, it's just rare to find something raw that no one has ever thought about.

I'm a big fan of Moe on soompi even though she usually doesn't write gasoo fics, but still stories are stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:33 pm
xly_smiles xP
I love fanfictions. The ones lately are kind of disappointing compared to the stories before the great crash of soompi, but I'll live. There are some pretty good ones out there, it's just rare to find something raw that no one has ever thought about.

I'm a big fan of Moe on soompi even though she usually doesn't write gasoo fics, but still stories are stories.

Moe is awesome. ^0^ I love her fics so much.

The ones lately are all about girls dressing up as guys. gonk

Lol...I still have the old ones though. >D You can download them in requests.

I wrote 'His and Her Cirumstances' and it went pretty well.. gonk it's been 7 months and people still read it. o_o;;  

Teh Eve

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:34 pm
orientalxbaby
oh that is what i thought when i heard the name. . thats kinda kewl. .
yeah it is...makes you feel special cause people from the other side of the world are reading your stories. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:34 pm
Teh Eve
xly_smiles xP

Moe is awesome. ^0^ I love her fics so much.

The ones lately are all about girls dressing up as guys. gonk

Lol...I still have the old ones though. >D You can download them in requests.

I wrote 'His and Her Cirumstances' and it went pretty well.. gonk it's been 7 months and people still read it. o_o;;

Have you read Beach Boy? It's awesome!

What I mainly see now are Uljjang fics. I mean yes, Lee SangEun it a hotty and Shin(Is that her last name?) SolKi is adorable but I want my fanfictions about gasoos back!

Lately, I've just been reading old fics from years ago. Back in the Shinhwa was young days. It's refreshing and I miss them.

I havne't read your fic. I'll check it out one day, when I'm over my whole I miss Shinhwa fics phase. Even if the whole Minwoo being cold and falling in love with a stranger thing is overused, I LOVE IT!

I actually have a fic out myself. It's called A Hummingbird's Kiss. I posted it on soompi in May, I think. It's rather stupid if I do say so myself. I've been thinking closing the thread down, because of my lack in posting. I probably will, seeing that I haven't been in the mood to write lately. I seriously haven't posted in a month. Which is sad. We'll see, I'll repost probably when I get about fifteen chapters done.

I'm overtyping right now, bad habit.  

xly_smiles xP

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:03 pm
Yeah...the cold guy getting the cute girl who isn't a slut is so overused..yet you just can't help reading them. x]

Aww I remember the shinwa guys. >D Awesomeness...I love 'Linked to you' and 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'. They are awesome.

Mmm..haven't heard of it. ^__^ One month isn't so bad..I update every two months with my sequel "Our Past Present and Future". blaugh I'll check out your fic though. *nod nod*

I always read the old school fics...hardly read the new ones unless they are really good...like "Red Eye" and anything by Moe or Thao. >D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:41 am
-delayed till further notice due to moi re-imaging her friggen laptop losing all my fanfics. crying heart  

Teh Eve

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:08 am
fanfics thread back in buisness ^-^ Please post here if you still want to contribute or read these stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:12 pm
I love to read fanfics too. I would write one, but everytime i spend too much time on the comp. my eyes start to hurt and then i never get to finish my story because i always like to finish them in one day 'cause the ideas are fresh in my mind smile  

-alwaysmile-

CRIE.nannako

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:27 am
Oh, I love reading a good fan fic. Don't mind the odd Yaoi one too. =P
I'm currently reading one about Super Junior..not Yaoi though it's really quite cute.

^___^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:09 pm
make fanfics!! i wanna read 'em!!!! clap clap heheheh  

Hyung Horangi

iPANDA!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:34 pm
I think I'm addicted to reading them O_O  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers