Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do you wish you were not asian sometimes? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  yes
  no
View Results

GotRice123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:49 pm
Sometimes i do cuz people make fun of me sometimes cuz im asian but that's rarely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:51 pm
You're not the only one. Ignore them, and enjoy being asian.  

xxEbilSoul

Evil - Pastry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:54 pm
People don't make fun of me about me being Asian. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:28 pm
Yeah I'm rarely made fun of because I'm Asian...
>.<...
Soooo...
I've never wished I wasn't Asian...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Moon_Child08

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:57 pm
I did, well it was for a freind and he was asian and he really hated all the other typed exepted asian ( not including indian) He would say other race need to stay away from asian and it really ticked me off so I said if I wasn't asian and he'd hate me too but we're good friends and I want him to respone to that =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:25 pm
yea same here I never was made fun except I make fun of my self all the time and do my other asian friends XD  

Yoko Hino

cocoONneptune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:36 pm
ya i sometime wish i wasnt azn cuz well were not really known for anything besides being smart. i mean. well i'm not really noticed by anyone. everyone is more interested in the blondes and brunettes and people just think i'm emo cuz of my blackish hair. which i'm not and the only reason why guys know me is because i'm the one who always tells them which assignment we're doing or how to do something. nothing else. i'm never noticed. no one cares about the azn girl. gonk biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:29 pm
I'm pround of being Asian biggrin and nothing can stop that!!  

m i s o t i m e

Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:52 pm
Oh, never!! I love being Asian, and no one's going to make me stop being proud >:0  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:07 pm
Few years ago when some people discrimated me for being Asian.  

death_conqueror

Lonely Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jack-pot 100

~GirlxPride~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:14 pm
I like being Asian for the most part. There are just some things that I don't like is some intolerances that the Asian community tends to have, at least the older generation. I've noticed, and I'm Chinese, that my parents and other older family members can be very discriminating towards other races and especially against other sexualities. It frustrates me because if I speak against them, they will only turn around and say something nasty back at me.

I don't know if it's just Asians, but I've noticed that predominantly in Asians than other races.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:34 pm
lol not really.. being azn rocks ^-^'..most ppl i know envy us cuz we speak cool languages apparently sweatdrop and martial arts lol...weird.. but meh biggrin  

seilin666

Azn Fcuk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:58 pm
Lots of Asians where I live, never happened unless through jokes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Not really.

We´re not counting when I was 5 and grew up wanting to be a blonde princess. o____o;;

Kyora

Jae Min

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:03 pm
Not really

Everyone loves asian kids where i go to school at ^^
Maybe its because there are few asian peeps at the school where i go to. =/

But, asians are unique, and the history of china is so amazing XD. enough. of my babbling. I love being Asian the bottom line wink  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff