Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
What's in your fridge? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:42 am
My life is so dreadfully boring that the most exciting thing that has happened to me this whole week is that I bought a pair of shoes, a sonic game for my nintendo DS and some brie.

So therefore I give you a brand new gameshow...
My Theoretical Fridge!!

My fridge contains brie, sunflower seed and honey bread, proper butter, semi-skimmed milk, cherry Diet Coke, Innocent smoothies and pork pie...
(It is also a green Smeg, since I have always wanted one of those)

What's in yours?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:45 am
  • Fruit Corner yoghurts
  • Activia yoghurts
  • Vegetables
  • Milk
  • Tropicana juice
  • Chicken
  • Salmon
  • Eggs
  • Cheese
  • Strawberries
  • Humous

not very interesting really sweatdrop

xXx White Lily xXx

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:15 am
Nothing....of any interest at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:02 pm
xXx White Lily xXx
  • Fruit Corner yoghurts
  • Activia yoghurts
  • Vegetables
  • Milk
  • Tropicana juice
  • Chicken
  • Salmon
  • Eggs
  • Cheese
  • Strawberries
  • Humous

not very interesting really sweatdrop

Two sorts of yoghurt eh?

Hmmm...

Invictus_88
Captain

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:52 am
lol I really should've known that'd come up blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:07 am
Milk
4 Sausages
Cheese
Beer
Lettuce
Ham
Butter
2 peiced of skinless chicken
microwave curry  

Lou101

Bronze Griffin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:10 pm
My fridge contains some old defrosted oven chips. They've been there since the old renter of the room left. I came to the conclusion that I'll clean my fridge when I can afford to put beer in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:30 am
ficklefiend
My life is so dreadfully boring that the most exciting thing that has happened to me this whole week is that I bought a pair of shoes, a sonic game for my nintendo DS and some brie.

So therefore I give you a brand new gameshow...
My Theoretical Fridge!!

My fridge contains brie, sunflower seed and honey bread, proper butter, semi-skimmed milk, cherry Diet Coke, Innocent smoothies and pork pie...
(It is also a green Smeg, since I have always wanted one of those)

What's in yours?

Yoghurt!  

Cpl Giroro

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:33 pm
I'm not that sure whats in my theoretical fridge but in the real one theres 3 sorts of yoghurt (little pots of strawberry, bigger pots of yeo valley natural and a saucepan full of homemade yoghurt). Theres a funny smell too, not sure if somethings gone off or if its the kimchi (some sort of Korean pickled cabbage + garlic + chilli + fish oil smelly thing)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:10 pm
SirGreil

Yoghurt!

Yay!  

ficklefiend
Crew

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:13 pm
ice_illusion
I'm not that sure whats in my theoretical fridge but in the real one theres 3 sorts of yoghurt (little pots of strawberry, bigger pots of yeo valley natural and a saucepan full of homemade yoghurt). Theres a funny smell too, not sure if somethings gone off or if its the kimchi (some sort of Korean pickled cabbage + garlic + chilli + fish oil smelly thing)

I had Indian flatmates before the summer and now I have chinese ones. Both put wierd smelling, unidentifyable bottles of things into my fridge...

I'm not sure where I'm going with that but my smell egg has dissappeared as well. I get my own back by leaving milk in the shelf until it separates and cooking too much fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:19 am
Actually I have, Asda yoghurts, muller fruit corners, flora yoghurt drink, Safeway yoghurt (they're really old), tesco yoghurt, Ski yoghurt, weightwatcher's yoghurt and Asda greek style yoghurt.

I like yoghurt.  

Cpl Giroro

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:48 pm
SirGreil
Actually I have, Asda yoghurts, muller fruit corners, flora yoghurt drink, Safeway yoghurt (they're really old), tesco yoghurt, Ski yoghurt, weightwatcher's yoghurt and Asda greek style yoghurt.

I like yoghurt.

I think you might win.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Hmm, well...

-A variety of cheeses, including mozzarella, cheddar, smoked gouda... and probably a few more.
-Cheap supermarket mozzarella garlic bread. I can (and have) live on the stuff.
-Hot dogs (or wieners *snicker* as some people call them).
-Coca-Cola, because I should earn my diabetes!
-Tropicana Light Orange Juice with Calcium.
-Skim Milk.
-A variety of beer... I dislike it, but I might have some friends who like it.
-Yoghurt. (There, I said it. LOVE ME.)
-A variety of fruits and veggies, like cherries, romaine lettuce, etc.

For someone who looks terribly unhealthy at the moment, I sure do enjoy an odd number of healthier foods (pop notwithstanding).

Now if you had asked about pantries I could say that mine is loaded with Maruchan Cup Ramen (currently out of economic necessity...) and other microwaveable delights.

Experimenting with it is fun. Sweet & Sour Sauce + Cup Ramen = Not Too Bad. Next week, Soy Sauce. Or maybe Worchestershire Sauce... though I can not recall the last time I had it. I might regret it, but oh well. ^.^  

Ihmhi

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:27 am
We now have a refrigerated leftover from dinner last night. Fish cooked in Pernod. It's mad, it lends the fish a faintly ethereal (or radioactive) luminous green tone.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff