Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Like Anne Rice? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluScreen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:47 pm
*Edit* I wouldn't want anybody to think this was a "newbie thread", so I'll skip out on that part and pass up the complaints. =]

I play Lestat at Anne Rice's yearly parties, and I'm good friends with Anne Rice's agent-- so I often know the scoop when it comes to info in that area. If anybody is interested in anything, feel free to let me know or PM/Add me or something.

Looking forward to your company, (those who aren't on my ignore list). =]

...*cackle*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:52 pm
You work at parties for Anne Rice? Thats Impressive! However, I believe there already is a thread for newcomers to say hi. But welcome to the guild anyway!  

cwthewolf

BluScreen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:06 pm
I didn't see one in this guild, and I'm saying Hi to the guild (since I'm new to it). wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 pm
I love her books.  

T w ! s t e d

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:10 pm
BluScreen
I didn't see one in this guild, and I'm saying Hi to the guild (since I'm new to it). wink

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=556000

Please put introductions in their proper place.

Aside from this, welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:24 pm
Cool, Lies. =]  

BluScreen

Vampire X13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:23 pm
If you know so much, than could you tell me when her next book comes out? I know it's going to be soon, and i'd like to get it when it comes out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:50 am
I don't know 'so much' but I do know what's going on in certain areas =P.

I've not kept up with reading Anne's new books, so I wouldn't know. I think the last one she released was about Jesus's life, right?  

BluScreen

xAsh-chanx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:14 am
Anne Rice is teh shizZznits blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:42 pm
Ooh, Anne Rice, I must admit a penchant for vampire novels *has quite a sizeble chunk of shelf space didicated to vamp books*.

The first three books I felt are the strongest (plus Lestat is a humourous lead, if slightly aggrivating in his self-obsession...but at least he knows it), the fourth was where I started to care a little less for the Anne Rice vampire books (currently reading the Anita Blake series, very enjoyable). She is a good author, but her writing style is far too chunky for me to be able to enjoy, I prefer faster paced books myself.

I have to ask, have any of the parties been crashed by people dressed up with crosses, garlic and holy water?  

Isobel Bellamy

BluScreen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:06 pm
That's really neat-- I'd say I have a fairly large space of shelf dedicated simply to Anne Rice! You didn't like the fourth book? I liked it better than the first, but I'm probably partial. =) I do, very much, wish Anne Rice would pace her books properly.

I've never had a party crashed by vampire hunters in serious or silliness, thank heavens, but there are some interesting people that tend to go. Some are walking advertisements to Hot Topic (no offense to anybody, I like a few of their items myself), while others... well, we're just not sure. I think there was a bride of Frankenstein there or something like that in 2004.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:45 am
Persephone love Anne Rice books, yes she does! I ADORE Armand. You work at parties, eh? Cool. cool  

The Vampire Persephone

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:24 pm
BluScreen
That's really neat-- I'd say I have a fairly large space of shelf dedicated simply to Anne Rice! You didn't like the fourth book? I liked it better than the first, but I'm probably partial. =) I do, very much, wish Anne Rice would pace her books properly.

I've never had a party crashed by vampire hunters in serious or silliness, thank heavens, but there are some interesting people that tend to go. Some are walking advertisements to Hot Topic (no offense to anybody, I like a few of their items myself), while others... well, we're just not sure. I think there was a bride of Frankenstein there or something like that in 2004.

It took me absolutely ages to actually read it, to the point where I forced myself because I had a friend endorsing it as one of her favourites......I still wasn't impressed with it. The pacing is always the problem, parts that I'd like to read more about always seem to be short in comparison to unessisarily long descriptions I'm not even that interested in reading about sweatdrop

Somehow I want to go to see these people, though as I'm English I've never seen a Hot Topic so I'll reserve judgement (though, there are some...interesting....people everywhere).
I look like the Bride of Frankenstien at the moment due to having recently taken my hair out of fake dreads, it's a look that is highly under-rated!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:50 am
stare I think its trash
But I did enjoy Tale of the body thief. That gave me a rightous cackle rofl  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Z0MBIA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:19 pm
Anyone who does not like the Vampire Chronicles
does not know good literature.
Anne Rice is brilliant.
I~ and I would love to someday meet her.
<333

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces