Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art Forum
My Art Gallery (And it's not DeviantART!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter (that eats you!!! o.O)
  EAT ME UP PEOPLE COUNTER!!! XD
View Results

Saknika

The Committee Staff Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:14 pm
Okay, so here is my art gallery, becuase I have too much art to post on here... sweatdrop Please, let me know what you think, and check back for updates!

Also, sign the guestbook! I'm going to get a Frapper Map soon. ^.^

And, be honest with the market research. If you don't buy photography though, please just don't vote. Thanks!

http://www.geocities.com/saknikas.artisticdomain  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:58 pm
Your photography is much better than everything else but slightly generis and needs more meaning to every pice but not bad^^ How many classes have you taken or is it just im bored and got watercolors for christmas?? Lol its happened to me...  

Darakumey

Saknika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:10 am
Darakumey
Your photography is much better than everything else but slightly generis and needs more meaning to every pice but not bad^^ How many classes have you taken or is it just im bored and got watercolors for christmas?? Lol its happened to me...

That didn't make too much sense but lemme see...

Thanks, I'm glad you like my photography. I just started this year when I took a class on it.

With the watercolours, I did a little work with them about three years ago, and that's pulling the knowledge back out of my a**. xd

Yeah, I get bored a lot. That's normally when I draw and stuff. And it's usually at unseemly late hours... like 2am >.>"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:29 am
Aye I agree your photo's are really neat, have you framed or hung up any of yours?

I also really liked the grafics those were cool. 3nodding

A lot of your drawing are cute too, it's great because you have a great knowlege of the shading aspect of it, something I still need to learn,heh.  

Hepzibah Is 62-4

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Saknika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:42 am
~Sariema~
Aye I agree your photo's are really neat, have you framed or hung up any of yours?

I also really liked the grafics those were cool. 3nodding

A lot of your drawing are cute too, it's great because you have a great knowlege of the shading aspect of it, something I still need to learn,heh.

I've framed one so far, as a gift to a teacher because she really liked it. It's the one of the sundial. And soon I'll be framing more as I go to sell. Not sure if I'll frame any to keep though, probably.

I'm glad that you like my graphics. ^.^

Shading is about all I can do. I learned how in studio art way back in my freshman year of highschool. It really isn't that difficult when you get the whole light source thing down. Don't worry, it'll come to you. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:09 pm
I love your graphics! And your shading is great! Shading is definitely not my strong suit. Especially the ones you colored in on the computer. I have just about no editing skills on the computer. I can do basic banners using pics from other sources, but not much more. xd Overall, though, your art is great!  

keikokat

`Loveless

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:50 am
User ImageComment my ProfileUser Image

It's pretty!

User ImageBuy my ArtUser Image

Art Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items