Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
~Karaoke~ Celebrate good times, Come On!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:49 pm
I refuse to have the title of this thread make sense beyond my twisted internal dialogue.

That said- what do you do to celebrate the longest day of the year?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:59 pm
Well, this is happening after the longest day, technically, but my celebration includes partying down with several Covens and their family members out in the woods for four days straight!  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

Pelta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:37 pm
[Kudzu]
Well, this is happening after the longest day, technically, but my celebration includes partying down with several Covens and their family members out in the woods for four days straight!

Lucky you! That sounds fantastic!

I spent the day walking around the Golden Gate Park in lovely sunshine. It was very dry though. I found a lake and a waterfall, but I missed the energy and celebration of a full group party. Stupid me being 7000 miles away from the massive festival at tara. stare

I did find a little secluded spot to do a little short and sweet ritual/celebratory/improvised/natural/spontaneous/dancy/sunshiny thingy at exactly 12 noon that lasted a whole ten minutes before I wandered over to the lake. It was sufficient, but it's hard to have a full blown celebratory party with just one person. That's just called masturbation. Or possibly schizophrenia.

I miss people. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 am
I usually dont do anything, and yesterday was proof. I went to a video store, and rented Gun and Geist for my Gamecube, then just sat on my a** all day playing them.

I would have been doing stuff with my girlfriend, but her family wasnt in a good mood, so the chances of her getting let out to do stuff were almost non-existant.  

PhantomPhoenix0

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:17 am
I usually do something, but seeing how yesterday was filled with pms cramps and severe thunderstorms (I guess the weather reflected my feelings for the day) I just sat at home with a bottle of ibuprofen and bitched all day. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:44 am
Animalistic, ritual, seductive, Aspected dancing.
I waited til the kiddies went home before including my staff in the dancing.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:50 am
My celebrations are two fold. On the one hand, I celebrated three years of marriage with my husband. On the other hand, I was out in the forest as per tradition and gathered myself some of the Slavic Fireflower.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:51 am
reagun ban

Wait you don't have a...

Oh. Right. sweatdrop

EDIT: Tea! Happy 3 Year Anniversary!  

Pelta

Dokt0rGunn

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:48 am
I listened to some of Laura Power's Music, meditated a bit - went to my Yoga class, (I actually learned a wonderful new position for getting rid of nerves.) I danced around a bit, honestly I was rather lax this year because I've been so busy lately I didn't have time to prepare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:53 am
missmagpie
reagun ban

Wait you don't have a...

Oh. Right. sweatdrop

EDIT: Tea! Happy 3 Year Anniversary!
Thanks!  

TeaDidikai

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:45 am
I actually um...forgot. gonk sweatdrop I remembered the day after...this is Yule all over again (minus the stomach virus).

And happy three year anniversary, Tea. Congrats! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:14 pm
BlueRoseTorn
I actually um...forgot. gonk sweatdrop I remembered the day after...this is Yule all over again (minus the stomach virus).
Awwww.... well, are you going to do anything after the fact? A lot of the Asatru celebrate holidays as "seasons" around here- so this weekened we have some big Litha thing going up at Thorfins.

Quote:
And happy three year anniversary, Tea. Congrats! heart
Thankies!  

TeaDidikai

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:26 pm
TeaDidikai
BlueRoseTorn
Awwww.... well, are you going to do anything after the fact? A lot of the Asatru celebrate holidays as "seasons" around here- so this weekened we have some big Litha thing going up at Thorfins.

I actually plan to stay up all night, and (hopefully) finish up the Poetic Edda. If I finish before sunrise, I'll continue reading up on the Runes and meditate on them. It's not a lot, but it's all I can really do right now. sweatdrop

(Although, my Asatruar friend is moving back down here soon (July-ish--she's having a baby! blaugh ), so she'll be able help me out with my studies, time allowing. I'd love to attend formal blót with her and her Kindred, soon.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:01 pm
BlueRoseTorn
TeaDidikai
BlueRoseTorn

I actually plan to stay up all night, and (hopefully) finish up the Poetic Edda. If I finish before sunrise, I'll continue reading up on the Runes and meditate on them. It's not a lot, but it's all I can really do right now. sweatdrop

(Although, my Asatruar friend is moving back down here soon (July-ish--she's having a baby! blaugh ), so she'll be able help me out with my studies, time allowing. I'd love to attend formal blót with her and her Kindred, soon.)
Very cool.

Last weekend was Althing for us.

And this weekend is Litha.

All is right with the world.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items