Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[FanFiction][Naruto]No name...yet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piney Hates You

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Author:[Pine cone pie]
Series:Naruto
Pairing:...Kind of Sasuke and Naruto but not really.
Note:I was inspired to write this after looking at fan art and fan fictions here.

This is a short story that I wrote, I'm not really sure if it's considered yaoi, but the main issue is yaoi. I'd like some feedback on what you liked and didn't like. I hope you enjoy it!

Note:I need help thinking of a name, if you have any ideas just let me know!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke looked down at the sheet of paper in his hand...a fangirl of his quickly running away, blushing. He stared at it for about a second, then he suddenly dropped it, as if it were a hot metal pan, an appalled look on his face, still staring at it on the ground.

“Wow, Naruto, actually got to class on time today, I’m amazed.” it was Sakura, followed by Naruto, obviously tired and the fact that he was desperately trying to catch up with her wasn’t helping much.

Then they noticed the look on Sasuke’s face and the paper he was staring at.

“Um, hey Sasuke...what’s with the paper...and that weird look?” Naruto asked, bending down to pick up the paper, Sakura leaning over his shoulder, to catch a glimsp of what it was that had shocked Sasuke so much.

“...Oh...my....god....” both of them said at once, seeing the picture that was hand drawn onto the paper, it was obviously some girl’s sick fantasy, for there on the paper was a colored, and inked, not to mention well drawn, picture of Sasuke and Naruto...kissing, their arms around one another, with both of their shirts off and their faces flushed, in a...let’s just say, unseemly pose.

All of them were shocked...Sakura not being able to figure out if she was disgusted, or intrigued, Naruto, feeling his breakfast start to come up, and Sasuke appalled, none of them could think of anything to say, until...

“Hey guys, what’re you all staring at...wow, that person has real talent, good subject too, I’ll be taking that,” the intruder snatched the paper from their hands, “...this will make a nice addition to my yaoi collection...I mean...oh gosh, did I just say that?”

“M-...Master Kakashi...do you mean to say that your...” Sakura asked, a picture of a rainbow flag popping into her head, “...a...h-...homosexual...***** students slowly turned around to face their master, even more shocked then before. He suddenly flashed them a big smile...

“I-...I....who wants some ramen? It’s on me!”

And with that all their issues with that moment seemed to disappear...at least for Naruto, but that moment would haunt both Sasuke and Sakura for the rest of their days, always afraid to ask someone for the truth, and always too scared of what the answer would be.

End
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

-//- cool -//-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:28 pm
How about Fanletter Or Fanfic pic? It seems based around the picture. redface  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:40 pm
Hahahahahahahaha!OMG thats funny! I can't wait to see what this was based off! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:16 pm
Jade Rotaski
Hahahahahahahaha!OMG thats funny! I can't wait to see what this was based off! XD

Thanks!

It's not exactly based off of a certain thread, but I came up with the idea while looking at this... http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3758939 plus my friend had been working on a fan fic and I had an urge to write, but I had no ideas left in my head, or so I thought...

...I need sleep...

-//- cool -//-

Piney Hates You

U.D.D.A

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:00 pm
hahaha^^

I like it  
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers