Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Pokemon] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Own up - did you collect Pokemon cards?
  Yep
  No
View Results

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:30 am
Come on, admit it, you saw the slash potential in Pokemon... Hehe.

Favourite pairings anyone?

I was once quite a fan of thirdwheelshipping (Brock/Tracey!), I obviously needed to get out more. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:12 pm
My first ever fanfiction was a pokemon fic. Bill/Ash...yeah, very weird, but it worked. Anyway, I'm a ShiShi shipper! Shigeru/Satoshi (Gary/Ash) all the way!  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:36 pm
I was never really into the Pokemon fandom. But I did consider ShiShi to be very, very cute. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:24 pm
There's also ShiShiShi or Shi3. Shigeru/Satoshi/Hiroshi. But I prefer plain old ShiShi. There were actually a lot of adult/more mature writers writing Pokemon fic back then and there are some real gems. OF course, there's some real tripe, but I did manage to read quite a few awesome fics back in the day biggrin  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:05 am
Yeah, ShiShi was cute! Also I once read a really good Gary/Tracey fic once - Gary was a professor and Tracey had been sent back to school (in really tight fitting school boy shorts) to learn to spell properly. Of course this was in the days before Fanfiction.net banned NC:17 stuff... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:49 am
Aeronwyn
Yeah, ShiShi was cute! Also I once read a really good Gary/Tracey fic once - Gary was a professor and Tracey had been sent back to school (in really tight fitting school boy shorts) to learn to spell properly. Of course this was in the days before Fanfiction.net banned NC:17 stuff... smile

I loved ShiShi i still do I love AshxTracy and AshxRitchi too as well as ButchxJames (Beacue we all know James is gay, Its oo bloody obvious XD) AND AshxJames  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:45 am
Jade Rotaski
I loved ShiShi i still do I love AshxTracy and AshxRitchi too as well as ButchxJames (Beacue we all know James is gay, Its oo bloody obvious XD) AND AshxJames

Totally! James was so obvious it hurt. smile I used to quite like Butch/James, they had the whole henpecked thing going for them. Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:46 pm
Aeronwyn
Jade Rotaski

Totally! James was so obvious it hurt. smile I used to quite like Butch/James, they had the whole henpecked thing going for them. Lol.

I know i mean they guy dressed up as a girl more times than i had hot dinners XD and his voice was soooooo camp! If that didn't send off my Gaydar, i don't know what did XD Yeah James and Butch had something goin' on XD I wonder if the creator of pokemon added James as a gay charectr on pourpose??? It would'nt surprise me" XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Yofiel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:14 pm
Aeronwyn

I was once quite a fan of thirdwheelshipping (Brock/Tracey!), I obviously needed to get out more. Lol.

XD I love BrockxTracy! when I first started thinking about Pokemon Yaoi it was the first pairing that came to mind X3 (mainly because Tracy and Brock are my two favorite characters...XD)

Though BrockxJames is kinda interesting too <3 *hides from the JamesxButch fans* sadly I dont remember Butch too well (all I remember was they where sorta like team rockets rivals >.>)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:12 am
Yofiel
Aeronwyn

XD I love BrockxTracy! when I first started thinking about Pokemon Yaoi it was the first pairing that came to mind X3 (mainly because Tracy and Brock are my two favorite characters...XD)

Though BrockxJames is kinda interesting too <3 *hides from the
JamesxButch fans* sadly I dont remember Butch too well (all I remember was they where sorta like team rockets rivals >.>)

BrockxJames? Wow i never even considered that pairing! XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:17 am
Brock/James is kinda interesting... *wonders if people are still writing fic, and where she can find it* Lol.

Here's a pic of Butch and Cassidy. Note the floppy hair. wink

Plus check out these sites (mostly good for remembering the rubbish you once willingly watched... Lol.):
James isn't gay...
...but on the other hand - that site is, like, devoted to proving the fact. It amused me. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:37 pm
By the time I got into yaoi I was no longer really into Pokemon....at first at least...then I started looking at fics and discovered Shigeru/Satoshi! Ta say the least I fell in love with the pairing right off the bat. Never even considered any other pairings though...the only other male character I liked from the series was James and, even though I agree that he is definatly gay, I never really thought of him being good with anyone.  

YashaAkume

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:53 pm
Aeronwyn
Brock/James is kinda interesting... *wonders if people are still writing fic, and where she can find it* Lol.

Plus check out these sites (mostly good for remembering the rubbish you once willingly watched... Lol.):
James isn't gay...
...but on the other hand - that site is, like, devoted to proving the fact. It amused me. smile

I remember them X) they where cool. (I saw this awsome fanart of Butch and James once. I think they where in Kimono's or something...X3)

XD That "Anti Rocketshipping" site is awsome <3

Aagh, now I wanna watch Pokemon again ;_;

Jade: Really? Well I guess it wasnt very obvious, considering how little actual interaction that get >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:27 am
Yofiel
Aeronwyn

James isn't gay...

I remember them X) they where cool. (I saw this awsome fanart of Butch and James once. I think they where in Kimono's or something...X3)

Jade: Really? Well I guess it wasnt very obvious, considering how little actual interaction that get >.>

Ha ha i never liked Rocket shipping and there so much evidance on it XP Yeah it wasn't that obvious but its sparked my intrest to find the pairing now ^_^  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:59 pm
Jade Rotaski
Yofiel
Aeronwyn

James isn't gay...

Ha ha i never liked Rocket shipping and there so much evidance on it XP Yeah it wasn't that obvious but its sparked my intrest to find the pairing now ^_^

I dunno, Rocketshipping is cute in its own way... But I couldent seriously see them falling for eachother >.>
Y'know, in a weird way BrockxJames seems to almost make sense. In a weird way >.>  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games