2. Absolutely NO cybering
3. All threads must contain a poll
4. No threatening other members
5. No posting inappropriate pictures/video clips/animations
6. No charging for tekteks
7. No advertising other guilds or threads outside of the guild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:09 pm
..::Get To Know Your Captain & Crew::..

This is the place where your Captain and Crew get to post a little bit about themselves so that you can get to know them a little bit better and recognize them around the forums. These are the people that you can direct your questions, complaints, and ideas to. They are all willing to help you.

Crew:
MoonGlint
PrieaREMIX
KonstantX

User Image
My username is MoonGlint. I am the creator and the captain of The TekTek Society. I am friendly and do interact with my members, however I am not afraid to take charge when rule breakers present themselves. I absolutely love to tektek and create new avi outfits to quest for so this is why I created this guild, for other people like myself. I invite you to enjoy your stay here in the guild. All I say is please follow the rules listed above and we will have no problems. You can feel free to PM me if you have any questions, complaints or ideas about the guild.

User Image Hi there guild members! I am of the Priea variety and can be called as such. Or Pree. Anything, really. I have been on Gaia for nearly three years now and hide out in my guilds, mostly. I get online often, even if it's just to check for a few minutes between classes. (I'm currently an art student undergrad in Canada! ;D) So yes, that means I like art. cool Of course, I like a lot of other things- just ask! =) I'll listen to anyone and you'll always get respect from me, so feel free to PM me if you ever have a question or idea. Oh yesh, last thing as I'm sure you've noticed--I'm an emoticon abuser. OxO;; But..I do it out of love? biggrin
See you all around the guild! ;D

User Image
Hello~ ^_^ I'm Nicole, though I preferred to be called KoN or Konstant. I've been on Gaia for about five years now and I've been modding here... well, I guess a few months after the place opened. I love this guild quite a bit <3
I'm a gamer & really into art, specifically photography. I also sing... a lot. Hanging out with me=me singing at any chance I get. >_>;
I'm decently friendly, so feel free to PM me with any questions or ideas and whatnot. =D
Peace~

hashkabob
Captain

hashkabob
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:49 pm
**CREDIT TO ENELYA ANARION***

Alright, I'm going to try and break down the subforums and help everyone here out! I'll explain what each forum is for. If you have any questions, please see the Q & A sticky in the main forum! ;D So, here we go!

.x. The Art Forum .x.

Alright, I felt this one was pretty self explanatory, but here it goes! If you're offering art or asking for art, then this is where your posts belong! Feel free to place art shops, art requests, art galleries and anything art related here!

.x. The Rating Forum .x.

Want to know what members think of your avatar? Or your tektek creations? Offering rates? This is where your posts belong! If you ask for opinions on something, or rates on anything from avatars to hairstyles to your new spiffy layout, you go here! Open up your rate shops, start your rating threads and request your rates here! I suppose if you have a....rating...game....then it'd go here too. o_O Rating game?

.x. The Contests Forum .x.

Holding a game that has a prize at the end of the rainbow? Wanting tekteks and offering a small prize to the best one? Well this is where you go! Any posts that deal with a lucky member receiving some form of prize at the end is technically a contest. No matter if it's a tektek contest, name contest, or whatever! If there's a prize, it goes here.

.x. The Society's Marketplace .x.

Want to sell an item that you no longer need? Then look no further, the marketplace is here for you! If you offer an object, and end up selling it elsewhere, please edit your posts here so users aren't making offers five months down the road. You also have a ticking time clock! You must must must update your threads once a week in this subforum if you wish for them to remain and not be deleted! Seriously people, I watch that place like a hawk.

.x. The Guild Games .x.

Have a challenge that's completely free? Just want to have an awesome intense round of who can make the best avatar without any prize involved? Then here you go! The guild games forum was built just for those users who like to open up threads, have a nice friendly game, but not part with any beloved object or gold. Fees cannot be requested in this forum, it's completely free.

.x. The Quests&Charities .x.

So you've been dreaming of an object that'll make your avatar oh so complete? Or have you just realized that your inventory is so insanely large that you could never use all the objects you own? Welcome to the Quests&Charities forum! For the users who seek aid in obtaining their gaian dreams, and those who like to make them possible!

That about does it, any questions? Feel free to post or pm me with questions! ;D Thank you for taking the time to read this.

The TekTek Society

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff