Isn't she just such an amzing writer? She wrote
-The Magician's Guild
-The Novie
-The High Lord

and some others.

Genius!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:16 pm
I havn't read any of her other books...
I like those too a lot. I was kinda sad at the end of The High Lord.
I really like Dannyl he's awesome. I wish there was more of him...  

Hiitachin Kaoru

Dancing_Esli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:08 am
I've read all of her books biggrin I really like them. I couldn't put them away. I was also very sad about the end of The High Lord up untill the last page I hoped it wasn't true.
If you really like Trudi Cananavan you should also read Priestess of the White and Last of the Wilds. It's different from her previous books but I liked them just as much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:07 am
She's enjoyable, but not overall one of my favorites. I felt the same way about the ending of The High Lord, and thought it was too abrupt and left too much unresolved.

Ah, well, everyone has different tastes, and it's great that we do.  

Rhiannen

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:44 pm
well i just finished her 'Age of the Five' series, and thought it was pretty good even if it was a little on the adult side. has anyone else read it?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:21 am
I love Trudi Canavan - one of my favourite authors!
The Black Magician Trilogy is the best, but I didn't like Sonea and Akkarin together. Did anyone else think that?

And there should have been way more of Dannyl. And Dorrien.
I'm determined to call my first son Dannyl. D'you think I'll change my mind in the fifteen-odd years from now till when I actually plan on having children?
I bet he doesn't get a single mention in the Traitor Spy Trilogy.

Which reminds me... Magicians Apprentice due out next spring! And it seems that the cover art will live up to that of its predecessors as well.
I'm a nut for good cover art!

The Age of the Five is brilliant as well. The ending as far as the gods were concerned didn't surprise me much, I copped on to that pretty early on. I love Emerhal, and was so happy with Auraya's decision in Voice of the Gods.

Foolish Catalyst

Exo-Polition

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:12 pm
Foolish catalyst i thought you were never going to name one of your children after someone fictional or not you fancied *snickers* FANG!

And if you were to name ONE of your boys Aragorn i think it would be fitting 3nodding after all the name is a part of you!

and every bloody thread i have come on to tonight seems to have been set up by you!
you need a hobby and lend me your Doctor Who!

And i love Trudi Canavan too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:42 am
Exo-Polition
Foolish catalyst i thought you were never going to name one of your children after someone fictional or not you fancied *snickers* FANG!

And if you were to name ONE of your boys Aragorn i think it would be fitting 3nodding after all the name is a part of you!

and every bloody thread i have come on to tonight seems to have been set up by you!
you need a hobby and lend me your Doctor Who!

And i love Trudi Canavan too 3nodding

Um, wha-?
I feel like I've just been attacked...

I didn't set any of these up by the way, I was just the last person to post. le-half-blood-princess set this up. ^_^

Anyway, could you explain that Fang thing to me? I'm confuzzled. You named Fang...
I'm gonna give up trying to translate that.

Hehe, my Doctor Who.
If only he was my Doctor... *sigh*

I'm really gone off topic here.
I bask in the glory of Trudi Canavan. That should do!

Foolish Catalyst

Exo-Polition

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:01 am
uh.... sorry i cant explain it... i confused myself... you know how often i do that biggrin

Trudi Canavan = <3  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff