Submit

Like stuff...?
  Yeah
  Nah
View Results

Pandora_B

Magic Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:49 am
Uhh... I don't really know what the point of this thread is. I guess I'm just a show-off.

Heh heh... Please, feel free to comment on anything you see. I used to do comissions, but my scanner has been acting screwy, and I have a job that keeps me busy... So I can't really do that any more.

Anyhoo... Huttah!

Anime example #1
Anime example #2
Anime example #3
Anime example #4

Mario
Princess Peach
Bowser
Fire Flower & Goomba
Ba-Bomb & Mushroom
Chain Chomp & Pirahna Plant

Pixel Art #1
Pixel Art #2
Pixel Art #3
Pixel Art #4
Pixel Art #5
Pixel Art #6
Pixel Art #7
Pixel Art #8
Pixel Art #9
Pixel Art #10
Pixel Art #11
Pixel Art #12
Pixel Art #13

PIXEL ME! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:52 am
o_o You're not showing off! People like seeing art and stuff! ^^ Everyone's really gonna like your stuff!  

Oulixeus
Crew

Pandora_B

Magic Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:54 am
Oulixeus
o_o You're not showing off! People like seeing art and stuff! ^^ Everyone's really gonna like your stuff!

Bah.

D'you think I should post some of my animation work-stuffs?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:55 am
Your mario pictures are so awwweeesome! I love bowser! ^^ I bet if Ana23 sees them she'll LOVE you. She likes Nintendo a lot.

Oh! And your pixel art is freakin' amazing! It's so clean and detailed. ^^  

Oulixeus
Crew

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:56 am
Pandora_B
Oulixeus

Bah.

D'you think I should post some of my animation work-stuffs?

O_O YES.

The more you post the more you attract! DO POST!

^^ Like Cabbi said, not enough people hang out in here! If you start using this thread as a sketchbook, I'm sure people will wanna see it and stuff!

It's like that old movie.. "If you build it... they will come..."

Instead though: "If you post it, they will come! XD kyaaahahaha!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:07 pm
OH!

You know what would be awesome that would be completely optional on your part?!

An art tutorial. It can be basic and expandable if you want! But I think that would be really fitting for the art oasis here. Since you've got pretty darn formal training... I don't know... it would be awesome I guess.

And if you don't have time: You dictate. I type. You draw examples. I post'em. >.>  

Oulixeus
Crew

Pandora_B

Magic Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:16 pm
Oulixeus
OH!

An art tutorial. It can be basic and expandable if you want! But I think that would be really fitting for the art oasis here. Since you've got pretty darn formal training... I don't know... it would be awesome I guess.

And if you don't have time: You dictate. I type. You draw examples. I post'em. >.>

That'd be fun, but I wouldn't know what to do the tutorials on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:34 pm
Pandora_B
Oulixeus
OH!

Simple stuff I think.

How to draw heads, eyes, noses... placement and all that. And then the side view and 3/4ths and stuff.
And then you could do some basic anatomy thingy. Show the er... you know...the map sort of thing. That's really basic, right? From there you could move on.
You could do a cell-shading colouring tutorial too. ^^ This could be multi-usefull since it would help people figure out how to make nifty pixel art too. ^^  

Oulixeus
Crew

Pandora_B

Magic Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:10 pm
Oulixeus
Pandora_B
Oulixeus
OH!

Simple stuff I think.

How to draw heads, eyes, noses... placement and all that. And then the side view and 3/4ths and stuff.
And then you could do some basic anatomy thingy. Show the er... you know...the map sort of thing. That's really basic, right? From there you could move on.
You could do a cell-shading colouring tutorial too. ^^ This could be multi-usefull since it would help people figure out how to make nifty pixel art too. ^^

Sounds good to me. Once I get the green light from Cabbi, I'll staert the tutorials.

*psst* Oulixeus, this is the part where you ask Cabbi for permission...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:03 pm
Pandora_B
Oulixeus
Pandora_B
Oulixeus
OH!

Simple stuff I think.

Sounds good to me. Once I get the green light from Cabbi, I'll staert the tutorials.

*psst* Oulixeus, this is the part where you ask Cabbi for permission...

o_o;; Oh yeah...? OH! YEAH! o_o;;; Er... I'll talk to her about it! ^^  

Oulixeus
Crew

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:42 pm
O_ O I need to workl on drawing poses, and awsome art! cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:20 am
Neo3000

So I bet you'd really like a few tutorials, eh? ^^ Pan-chan is an awesome teacher! Taught me everything I know really... o_O; And got my obsession started when I was really young... my anime obsession that is..  

Oulixeus
Crew

Pandora_B

Magic Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:52 am
Oulixeus
Neo3000

So I bet you'd really like a few tutorials, eh? ^^ Pan-chan is an awesome teacher! Taught me everything I know really... o_O; And got my obsession started when I was really young... my anime obsession that is..

Excellent... cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:40 pm
3nodding  

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:11 am
Pandora_B
Oulixeus
Neo3000

Excellent... cool

We got the go-ahead on the art tutorials, Pan-chan! ^^ I'll be by the apartment later in the week probably. We can talk and stuff.  
Art Oasis

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff