Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
emo boys : are they overrated? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

well, are they?
  yes
  no
View Results

chelzxcore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:19 am
sometimes i think its just getting a little old.
all these girls at my school are like "mmmm emo boys *drool* they are so hott!!!"

what happened to liking someone for who they are, not how tight there pants are?!?!!

domokun
xoxox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:35 am
most people only care about looks. it's not right, but thats just the way it is. i don't care if a guy is emo or not. i just want a guy who's nice and understands me.  

im-a-scientist!!!

HellMistress_Frizzy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:30 pm
my boyfreind looks like he should model jeans for AE, not at all emo looking, not at all what I thought I'd be dating looks-wise, but he is the nicest, sweetest, most amazing person I have ever met. and I'm a very average looking, kinda chubby, emo-ish girl... far from what anyone thought he'd be dating (he and everyone else figured he'd end up with a skinny blond AE postergirl type) but he loves me for who I am too.
The fact that we love each other as people makes us beautiful in each other's eyes no matter what...

so yes, emo boys are waaaaayyy overrated...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:02 pm
You honestly care what they look like, as long they're good people and genuine thats all that should matter. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I love my ex boyfriend and he wears eyeliner and my pants. But he was the sweetest guy I had ever met in my life so far. I believe in love at first sight and you should take into consideration what I'm saying. You might not find anyone as great other then the one you put down because he dressed "emo". I'm done now. Lol . heart  

We Are Just Mortal Souls

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:39 pm
Personality helps but first attractions are based on looks. You wouldn't get a crush on an ugly stranger, right? If you knew them and they were nice sure, but not a stranger. There needs to be a physical attraction.

Anyway, emo boys are hot not just because of "how tight their pants are" but, well for me it's because: they seem more delicate, they seem more beautiful, they dress in a way I find attractive in colors I like, their hair is nice, and certain je ne sais pas qualities.

You never hear about emo girls though, dammit!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:14 am
SarahArden
Personality helps but first attractions are based on looks. You wouldn't get a crush on an ugly stranger, right? If you knew them and they were nice sure, but not a stranger. There needs to be a physical attraction.

Anyway, emo boys are hot not just because of "how tight their pants are" but, well for me it's because: they seem more delicate, they seem more beautiful, they dress in a way I find attractive in colors I like, their hair is nice, and certain je ne sais pas qualities.

You never hear about emo girls though, dammit!

Agreeed. They are so hugable and more romantic, they just seem better to date, just the way they are. Thats what I like about them, sort of that you just want to know them kind of thing.
My boyfriend is emo. Hes just so lovable, he seems like cares more then other guys too..

FlyKite

x.U.n.d.e.a.d-d.o.l.l.i.e

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:57 am
I dont really care how a boy looks
A nice personallity is a must though
i dont want a self obsessed Wank.. EW

(i like nice hair though...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:43 am
SarahArden

I totally agree with you. However, thier over-sensitivity can be a little nerve-wrecking sometimes. He'll go sit in the corner all alone whenever she talks to someone other than him. I suppose it's understandable, but still...It can get to be a nuisance. ..I still think he's a nice person, though.  

[. Negative Exposure .]

Helena Othendil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:03 am

I don't feel that emo boys
are overrated. I think that people
are sort of wearing out the look,
but the concept of a male that is sensitive and stylish makes me happy inside.

Plus some of them just ******** rock that hair do.
The sweeping there hair to the side thing.
I'm not sure if there is a name for it. -shruggs-
Not everyone can get away with it,
but when they can. Christ!

:3

Aesthetics are overrated though.
Hah. Total hypocrisy ftw.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:07 am
The Great Lady Yuki
SarahArden

I totally agree with you. However, thier over-sensitivity can be a little nerve-wrecking sometimes. He'll go sit in the corner all alone whenever she talks to someone other than him. I suppose it's understandable, but still...It can get to be a nuisance. ..I still think he's a nice person, though.

Isn't the "over sensitivity" a part of the emo package.
I mean it's a given. I belive that if someone is going
to date anyone "emo" they should try to be more sensitive
to their needs.

Helena Othendil

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 am
Emo buys are hot, ok, its just the style i like with guys, and any eye makeup on a guy usually makes them look ten times hotter  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:04 pm
you can't really say they're over-rated, then say you should only like someone for their personality. if an "emo boy" has a good personality, good for him. boys are boys are boys.

TeaParT

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:58 pm
looks are great but everyone else is right....personality counts to....but those emo boys and that emo hair & sensitivity is always great emo 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:11 pm
hate to say it but im in love with their hair. But in some ways looks are nice, but not all the time, i mean i dont like being with a guy if hes a total a**.  

furleygurl2010

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:27 pm
perhaps they are...but do the other girls care? noooo all they say are "Ooooo pretty boy!!! *GLOMPS and drags away*"....hm...thats what i do though....meh so what if i am a hypocrite! *shrugs* ninja  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games