Reply kpopFANS
Korean Female Singers/Artists Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Pop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:35 pm
I find there's just too many korean males out there singing and dancing. What' about the females? There are:

Lee Soo Young [이수영]
Um Jung Hwa [엄정화]
Shim Eun Jin [심은진]
Bada [바다]
Eugene [유진]
Lee Hyori [이효리]
Ok Juhyon [옥주현]
BoA [보아]
Cheon Sang Ji Hee [천상지희]
Bin (Chon Hye Bin) [(전혜빈) 빈]
Baby VOX [베이비복스]
Chae Yeon [채연]
i-13 [아이-써틴]
S.E.S. [에스 이 에스]
Fin.K.L. [핑클]
Sugar [슈가]
Ivy [아이비]
Lexy [렉시]
DANA [다나]
Byul [별]
Harisu [하리수]
Jang Nara [장나라]
Jewelry [쥬얼리]
Park Jung Hyun (Lena Park) [(레나박) 박정현]
T (Tasha) [타샤]
Kim Ji Eun [김지은]
The Red
Shinvi [신비]
Bae Seul Gi [배슬기]
Jang Yun Jung [장윤정]
GavyNJ
SeeYa
As One

Cherry Filter [체리필터] - female fronted (vocal)
...and many more.

Like any of them?
If there is a female gasoo that just has to be mentioned and isn't on the list please post and I'll add it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:40 pm
I personally quite like Lee Soo Young, Bada and Harisu a lot. Ok Juhyon and Um Jung Hwa have got good strong voices that are quite pleasing to listen to.  

K-Pop

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:05 am
hyolee fan <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:37 pm
i am not a really big fan of korean girl singers actually not a very big fan of asian girl singers because some of them sound the same or some of them have not that great personalities or they get to much plastic surgery. . etc etc. . .i guess thats mostly it

[schizophrenic]

K-Pop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:16 pm
Male singers also get plastic surgery. I wonder what Hyesung did to his face and the same goes for Woo Hyuk.

Lee Soo Young's got a pretty unique style.

I like Hyori too. <33~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:01 pm
I like Kim JiEun, but I haven't heard a lot from her lately. She was an awesome featured person in Taebin's So I Could love.

I haven't heard from As One lately, it's been a while. I liked them a while back.

Lee SooYoung has a great voice perfect for her songs. She's pretty too.

I'm too lazy to go through everyone I like, but yeah I don't hate female artists, just I don't I perfer to hear men voices.  

xly_smiles xP

K-Pop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:35 am
I don't know who Kim Ji Eun is but I like As One. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:17 pm
yea. . i know the guys get lots of work done too. . but the girls i think get the most plastic surgery and do it often so they change alot. . .the guys do it once and awhile. . . i wonder why they get so much plastic surgery. . .well the only girl singer i really know is BoA, bada, hyori, and baby vox. . i do not listen to their music though. . maybe i should. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:13 pm
some of the singers sound quite alike also. i can never tell who is who . . . . but boa stands out i guess. . . .hmmm. . . . there was this one song with high squeeky voice like hers that i heard but i think it was from someone with another name. i thought it sounded like her though. yes, that is the only one i know since shes so over-rated. . everyone loves her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:31 am
Hm..i kinda like Bae Seul Gi  

versusme

xly_smiles xP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:06 pm
Kim JiEun haven't come out with an album yet, but I'm pretty sure it's goign to come out soon.
There's also GavyNJ and SeeYa. I perfer GavyNJ, but they're both good groups.
SeeYa was trained by SG Wannabe, or I think that's what I heard. I'm not sure. But I find GavyNJ more on the lines of the female SG Wannabe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:13 pm
Hmm... I know BoA the best from all the other female singers, but the male singers grabbed my heart. X3 And like orientalxbaby said, most of them don't have that great of a personality. And personally, I don't like it when they try to be sexy.... they just end up looking slutty to me. razz  

I Have Moved

K-Pop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:05 pm
Personality dosn't matter much. I'm mostly talking their voices and songs and looks too. And besides, not all female singers act sexy. There are those who act very cute like Byul and Shinji (from Koyote), Ok Juhyun too. You guys think it's hot when guys act sexy and slutty when girls do. Pah. xP

Looking for female singers with good personality? Check out :
Fin.K.L (Ok Juhyun, Lee Hyori, Sung Yuri
S.E.S (Bada, Eugene, Shoo)
Byul
Lee Soo Young
Baby VOX
Jang Yun Jung

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:04 pm
K-Pop
Personality dosn't matter much. I'm mostly talking their voices and songs and looks too. And besides, not all female singers act sexy. There are those who act very cute like Byul and Shinji (from Koyote), Ok Juhyun too. You guys think it's hot when guys act sexy and slutty when girls do. Pah. xP

Looking for female singers with good personality? Check out :
Fin.K.L (Ok Juhyun, Lee Hyori, Sung Yuri
S.E.S (Bada, Eugene, Shoo)
Byul
Lee Soo Young
Baby VOX
Jang Yun Jung

Lol true, it's because I'm heterosexual. Hahahaa! XD Can guys look slutty? O_O I dunno lol, what a funny question....  

I Have Moved

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:34 am
SutekiYume
Lol true, it's because I'm heterosexual. Hahahaa! XD Can guys look slutty? O_O I dunno lol, what a funny question....
I'm straight too. Although I am somewhat getting attracted to girls now a days. Meh. xP  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff