Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
To all asians who don't live in their native country. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you miss your native country?
Yes
63%
 63%  [ 40 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
I don't care
19%
 19%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 63

James_Corvus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:07 pm
Do you ever miss your native country? Do you ever want to visit it? I know I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:53 pm
i do want to visit, but i can't say i miss it because i dont really remember it  

sgt_puggles

Prince Panda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:04 pm
i miss japan!!!!!.....lol crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:19 pm
I miss my native Philippines. I really am glad, though, because I get to go to the Philippines in July 11th. Got to be a groomsman for the wedding there, so I get to stay there for a month. It's great I'm going back, but I think I might miss the U.S. a lot when I'm gone.  

Jhay-R

kageling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:23 pm
Yeah.

My place is here in the States and I like it, but I'm still in love with Taiwan.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:40 pm
Of course I miss China! I miss the people and the places and just being there PERIOD. But I am going back in about a week and a half. Yay me! 4laugh  

miss-shan-shan

Newbie Noob

lovemoth

Fuzzy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:44 pm
I was born in America.... so I don't miss where my parents were born in. That'd be wierd because I have no memories of it... except for those short visits. So basically, no..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:47 pm
My family's from the Philippines and last summer I went there for my first time in 11 years... It was quite an experience biggrin As much as I like the country, though, I'd really rather be here in America, and I'm grateful to my parents for that.

Yuki no Tsubasa

James_Corvus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:38 pm
Yuki no Tsubasa
My family's from the Philippines and last summer I went there for my first time in 11 years... It was quite an experience biggrin As much as I like the country, though, I'd really rather be here in America, and I'm grateful to my parents for that.

Good for you. I basically grew up in the Philippines, but then last April my grandparents and 2 aunts petitioned me to live in the US. Now I only get to communicate with my parents by phone calls. I miss everything, but I'd like to see what my experiences are gonna be later on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:55 pm
i do. x3~ i miss hk so much. i'll be going again next summer. n.n  

x.X`

dievian

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:38 am
I never been to hong kong, not even for a short while, I dont know it so I wont miss it. But I wanna go

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:31 pm
I can't say I miss the Philippines; I've never been there. But I really do want to visit and meet my mom's side of the family.  

Inkieee!
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:46 pm
I've never been back to my parents' homeland. ;__;

I was born and raised in the U.S. so I'm not really sure if I miss the Philipines. But, I really want to go there someday... stay there for a month or so.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:49 pm
yeh i miss my native country...even though i wasnt born there (da philippines)...but im goin to stay there for two weeks dis summer!!yay!!

mahal mahal kita to my asian homies!! wink heart heart  

TenTen15

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas