Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Ideal Seme and Uke? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riosin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:07 am
What's your dream Seme/Uke pair? I'm not talking about names, just the kind of seme or uke that would make the best couple.

For example-

The seme would be a strong guy who's a bishounen in a tough guy sense who loves fights but's really clingy towards the uke and can be a it of a crybaby.

The uke would be uber smart, maybe as glasses and looks girly. Scary when mad but super sweet. Yet is so kind and calm he seems almost cold.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:15 am
Let's see *ponders*

The seme would be strong and bishounen, and attracts all the females, but he loves his uke very much more than all the chicks, and anyone that discourages or picks on his uke he will get angry, which is scary because he has the eyes of a murderer.

The uke would be timid, kind, and gentle in every way and he has good reasoning. He would look a bit feminish, and look very easy to jump or beat up on and he wouldn't fight back because he hates hurting anything. He would try to do anything to please the seme whom he loves very much, and if his seme loved another person he would be happy for his seme.

xd

My dream seme and Uke! xd  

Kobayashi-sama

Hunter of Bishie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:46 am
Hmm a tough question. I have alot Ideal pairings like one of them is:

Seme- chick magnet and music lover. He is into art but is too cool to show it. He would be extrememly seductive and perverted though only to his ideal people. He would be obsessed with chocolate and have a weaknedd for his Uke's kisses, which are homemade. He would be strong and if anything were to happen to his Uke he would first of all think of his well being and then kick some a**. Afterwards ride into the sunset as the glorious hero he is. He would preferable have long straight hair. That is of course silky and would have a festish for necking. heart

Uke- The Uke would be strong willed and punkish. A hard nut to crack, which makes him play hard to get. This only attractes the Seme's. He looks sexy yet he is short and pretty. His hair would be short and he would have a thing for cherrys. This one would be more interested in drawing then many things and is in love with music. He seems strong and cold yet his moans speak differently. He won't bend easily and for him to date you have to get smacked first. He likes to take things slow, unless his Seme's is at his games. Which is everynight, or whenever. He lives to please his Seme and quench that lust witch he holds. Usually his hair would be a punkish blue. And had soft hair unlike waves or curls. That and his ears are pierced at least three times each.

This dynamic duo are the sexy couple. The type that made you go. *Drool* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:51 am
The seme would be manly. Very strong and Mysterious. Doesn't give a crap about anything and Hates it when a girl hits on him. He also denies his feelings for his lover but when he's alone with him, He likes to get a little sexual.

The uke would be the cute kind that likes to study. He's really quit but when he's around his lover he likes to be cuddle. When they get to the hot and heavy scences he tends to let things happen because he doesn't know whats really going on.

Plush_Toy

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:49 pm
Hmmmmm, I guess, two guys who are friends, but fight alot... and are like more than friends in a way? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:04 am
My ideal seme: A guy who is an all-around tough guy, but also has a sweet, witty, caring side. Needs to be stronger than the uke. Deffinitely on top and giving whenever they're doin' it. XD
My ideal uke: Not some whiney tart who acts immature all the time. He needs to have just as much a tough side as the seme. He can't complain when the seme's makin' a move on him. Needs to be slightly weaker than the seme. Under and receiving whenever they're doin' it. XD

That's all for now. (I have a dirty mind. xD)  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:54 am
Oooh, interesting question razz

I'd say... The seme would be a tall, really sophisticated type of person, probably with short or really stylish hair and glasses, wearing some kind of suit or something. Most of the time he acts emotionless and calculating in his actions and rarely lets his emotions show. Basically, the Seme would be the brains behind everything. He plots, schemes, plans, then sends his Uke off to do the dirty work XD

Whereas the Uke would be, while most likely fairly short (because most ukes are short anyway O.o) is also really tough, and a very good fighter (and, while probably a bit femmish, would definently be more manly looking then the seme). And thus its his job to do all the fighting (and protecting his semeO.o Yeah, it seems kinda weird to me too...) Over emotional, brash, impulsive, but also very kind, and with alot of hidden insecureties.

So in the end, while the seme has to rely on his uke for protection, getting all his work done and such, the Uke has to rely to the seme for moral/emotional support and reassurance.

Yeah, thats definently my ideal Seme and Uke ;P  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:58 am
My Seme- Strong, sarcastic, but charming, witty kind and he's a major flirt with the ladies too. He has a bit of a rough past so he needs an Uke who will understand him and not take any of his crap. He's also calm under pressure, intelligent, tall and handsome ^_^

My Uke- Short and cute, he's almost as tough, sarcastic and ballsy as the Seme but underneath he has many insecureties. The uke has also got a little of a tragic past but he doesnt dwell on it as much like the Seme does. The Uke is classed as a podigy, a he is extreamly intellgent. He hates to be called short, and the Smee knows this but calls the uke 'Chibi' anyway.

Guess which pairing im talking about ^_^ this is also how i like my Seme and uke's: Alway clashin with one another, so im not cheating XP

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:13 am
Seme: Tall, bishounen [or biseinen depending upon age] has a dark sence of humor & sarcastic enough to be called cruel by some. Rather tough & cold on the outside but deep down he has alot of problems & may tend to dwell on his past. He is very protective of his Uke but tries to teach him to fend for himself sometimes. He is completely devoted to his Uke deep down & will do almost anything for him.

Uke: Short and hyper, he's very emotional unlike his Seme. He tends to cling to his Seme with pisses him off most of the time. He always has to be the center of attention & when he's not he gets depressive. He's always jealous when he sees his Seme talking to other people & can't stand it when his Seme leaves his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:10 pm
I'm kinda gonna change this around

MY ideal seme would be a guy who likes being a guy, not femish, hair that's fun to play with, semi-built, smart, quiet voice, in touch with his emotions, a good libido, and likes going out and having fun. He'd like doing random romantic things, like sweeping me off my feet, and reliable.

My ideal uke would be a slender, energetic guy, who'd adore teasing and playing with me. A good companion, pretty, good in bed. He'd be a little girly, but guy-ish at the same too. He'd come to me and we'd work out our troubles, and would always like to cuddle, and have a cute giggle.  

RedMagelives

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:09 pm
Seme- Bishy 3nodding He would be tough, cold, and cruel, ruthless and will do anything to get what he wants. Which happens to be his Uke. However he is a rich b*****d and loves being perverted, he always needs an a** to squeeze, though underneath it all he prefer's his Uke's. He doesn't have to fight and is naturally strong. One look could make you scream like a pansey. He is seductive and sarcastic, and seems like a sex pistol. Or a duplication of Fern, without the cutting the lover to pieces fetish. 3nodding He is lustful and loves to break in his Ideal Uke. If the Uke let's him get that far. He has a great sense of humor and loves making his Uke's moan or cry his name. He also loves a good game of chase and when catching them with pin them to whatever wall is closest and let them writhe. He has of course no consideration for their dignity, but once in awhile he will get a passionate night without much struggle, when his Uke is vunerable. Other then that he is hardly approachable and finds little interest in women.

Uke- The Uke would be stubborn, definately a deliquent with a bad past and an even worse temper. He loves a good match and loves it when he makes people squeal. However he is virgin and unlike his sex pistol Seme match, he is single. At first he would hate his Seme and when the Seme would come onto him, give him a good dose of vitamin fist. His eyes would say "Ah Hell No." But when the hot stuff comes in he wouldn't be able to back down. AS even if his will tells him to kill the b*****d his body lurves it. He is rational and logical, always speaking his mind. and blaming things on his Seme because he hates him. He is a wall of seme immunity and doesn't easily go to the bottom but ends up there and enjoys it. Of course he is the jealous type and would rather kill him Seme's crushes and make a game of cat and mouse. When in one of his vunerable states he might cry and this would be a rare occasion in which his Seme would take advantage to get close to him. Cuddling and ruining the moment by squeezing his a**. Which in turn would cause his UYke to knock him out. He would be avcerage size, with a lean looking build yet not too built, just healthy. He always had a bandage on his cheek from fighting. He would have a rebelious attitude and be a gang member. His hair would be silken and soft, either in a Ed sized ponytail or medium short like Kamui's from X. He would have a cute looking face and hardly even tries to fend off his fans. All in all he is a hard to get Uke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:38 pm
I've got one more. o_o The seme and uke slightly act like their opposites (ex: uke acts like seme, and vice versa), until they sleep together. x3 Then the on-toppyness comes. XDD  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

The BatgirI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:05 pm
The strong silent bishounen guy coupled with a kawaii and childish guy. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:30 pm
My definition of seme and uke is. domokun

Seme: The one on top and inflicting the pain.

Uke: The one on bottom and reciving the pain  

Raixal the Wrath

Fashionable Hunter

LvKyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:41 pm
Seme - tough and quiet, very protective of uke. Doesn't show he cares often, but when he does, it's something special.

Uke - A bit on the lanky side, optimistic and naiive, gets into a lot of fights. Needs to be protected and openly cares for the seme in ways that other people do not pick up on.

:3  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces