Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:3
  :B
View Results

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:53 am
Sooo. What religion were you actually brought up during childhood? I'm sure everyone believed in something before you decided that you didn't believe in god. :3

Some things to Discuss:
-Previous religion
-What converted you
-Were you happy being 'religious'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:53 pm
i was raised to come to my own conclusion, wich turned out to be atheism. i tryed believing in god & studied a lot of different religions, but i just don't get any of them.  

redtail2
Crew

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:37 pm
I was a Christian. Probably because the school I went to made me sing. I know singing doesn't make you a Christian but the fact that about the 50 songs they make you sing being about Jesus, god ,angels and stuff like that does. Basically they just brought us up and kept telling us about god and at that age we believed anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:58 pm
Well, I never believed in god but when I was really young I believed in heaven. That's about it.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

xx[Anthrax.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:31 pm
I was once Jewish. Then I changed to athiest.

Well, my family and I never really went to Temple. So, I knew very little about God. And, it was really hard to believe that somthing was out there. So, I stopped. Simply, just stopped believing.

Eh... No.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:00 pm
I was Catholic but then I realized; God isn't real, priests rape little boys, and Catholics are assholes biggrin  

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:09 am
[.Julie Booly.]
I was Catholic but then I realized; God isn't real, priests rape little boys, and Catholics are assholes biggrin
True! Oh, there once was a girl who threw her 2 children off a bridge because she says god told her to sacrafice them. They took her to the looney bin.
Yeah, I was watching Oprah one night for no reason whatsoever and they revealed that a lot of people like that are pedifiles, molesters, and rapists.
Lunatics.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:40 pm
Add me to the list of former Catholics.

Yes, I do know that no one has posted in this thread for over a month.  

TheFriar

Un-Hugged Child

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:16 pm
honestly... i was raised to belief what i want (which i thank my parents for doing) ... and i found that religion of all sorts were interesting... none that i belived... just that i liked reading up on them... thats why i know more about Christanity and Hellenic (Greek) then most people.... but i was always lookin up and looking into religons.. just found them interesting to read up on... most too stupid to belive smile ...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:19 pm
oh yea i forgot to add that im waaayyy too lazy and have better things to do then "pratice" a religon... its just time consuming and in some peoples eyes.. pointless..  

Un-Hugged Child

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:29 am
Chibi_Revenant
oh yea i forgot to add that im waaayyy too lazy and have better things to do then "pratice" a religon... its just time consuming and in some peoples eyes.. pointless..
Practicing does take time, and of course you might of heard my opinion of talking to a stick or shouting to the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:02 pm
I was a Lutheran. My situation was a bit similar to Anthrax's: My father never really wanted us to go to church (which makes me question his religion... I can't ask him now since he's dead) so we just never went. I never read the bible since I was only a little girl whose main interest was video games and Barbies, so I didn't know anything about God or Jesus. Now my mom goes to church but I don't.

I simply didn't know enough about god to continue believing in him, and science simply made a crap-ton of sense.

Cuboned

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:08 am
i was a christian...i realised one day that its not god who creates man, its man who creates god! i realised that religion is just a load of bullshit and that its just a comfort for most people who believe in it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:46 am
My parents went to church when they were kids, but neither really liked it. So when they got old enough to decide for themselves they quit church. And thankfully brought my brothers and I up as non religious kids. I was always happy with no religious restrictions, and was even happier when my friends told me about what a pain it was to go to Sunday school, or any other religious sessions. So later I decided that I was not only not religious, but an atheist, because there is too much science to believe in than thinking there's a spiritual guy in the clouds.  

i hate pie1111

i hate pie1111

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:48 am
Yes, I know no one's posted here for a week but I just joined.
-_-;  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces