Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[FanFic]Kingdom Hearts-AxelxRoxas Updated ;D~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TicTacsAreGoodForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:48 pm
Title: Unsure of at the moment
Author: Me, Ticcy
Disclaimer: PG for now
Series: Kingdom Hearts II
Warnings: I've been told hearts melted when you read this XD
Notes: Cyrrently editing. So if you see any little spelling, grammer, punctuation ect erros, please tell me. About the Queen Mab refrence- In English Fairy tales, I beleive, she was the goddess or queen or ruler whatever you want to call it of dreams and something else. So that's why I used her. Oh and the story will not be in lime text to make your eyes happy (:

“Man do I hate this.” Axel spoke with a sigh as he meandered down the hallways that seemed never ending. He stopped in front of a particular door, for the umpteenth time, and slowly opened until a loud creak was heard. He peeked his head in and stared at the lump in the bed covered by wrinkled, white, cotton sheets. An annoyed sigh came from his mouth as he pulled back. He leaned on the door after he closed it and crossed his arms. “It’s alright. I’ll wait for you, no matter how long it takes.” In actuality, the thirteenth member of The Organization has only remain in slumber an hour longer than the red-head, but every second without Roxas made time appear to slow down. His luminous green eyes moved towards the silver doorknob. Axel was growing impatient more and more each second, which caused him to open the door once again. He took a few steps in as his heart beat faster and faster. Slowly he crept closer and closer to the bed. He knelt down besides it and stared at Roxas’ peaceful face. With his gloved hand, he pushed the golden locks away from Roxas’ eyes. “There, now I can see your pretty face.” Axel said with a smile from ear to ear. He rested his head on the on mattress, keeping a safe distance between him and the person he loved and listened to the light snoring that came from him. “Hopefully, one day, I can be right by your side, in this bed.”
Axel lifted his head quickly as Roxas began to stir in his bed. He held onto the sheets as he moved from side to side, moaning and grumbling a few things. Axel was now on his feet and started to make his way to the door, incase his sleeping beauty awoke from his slumber. He placed his hand on the door and slowly turned it and cracked open the door slightly. As Roxas opened his deep blue eyes, his secret admire exited the room. He sat up in his bed as he heard the sound of the door shutting. He rubbed his eyes and scratched his head before speaking. “Was that just…No, it wasn’t.” He said while he yawned. He swung his legs over the side of the mattress and starred down at the white tiled floor, still half asleep. Roxas began to drift off into sleep again until he heard two loud knocks at his door. “Roxas, you up?” A familiar voice said from the other side of the room. “…Yeah” He said as Axel invited himself in. ‘It’s about time.” He said with a smirk. “I thought you died in here.” He thought about sitting down besides Roxas, but quickly changed his mind. Axel was afraid of what Roxas really felt about him. What if his feelings aren’t the same as mine? Gently, he bit down on his lip. Rejection was one of his worse fears. He would have no idea how to live if the one person he loves more than anything told him what he did not want to hear. “Axel?” Roxas ask, breaking him away from his thoughts. “What?” Axel replied after pausing. “Are…Are you okay? You look a little…” He paused to decide the word he wanted to use. “…worried.” He looked up at Axel with his shining blue eyes. The red-head turned his head as his cheeks became a light rose color. “Don’t worry about me, pal. I’m fine. Trust me.” He said with his fun-loving tone. He looked back at Roxas and flashed a small smile at him. “Well, are you going to get out of bed anytime soon?” Roxas chuckled and nodded. “Eventually, I will.” Axel turned toward the door to allow him to change out of his pajamas. “Take your time. I’ll be waiting.” He mumbled under his breath as he closed the door behind him.
Roxas stared at the door for a few seconds after Axel left before he quickly took off his white, wrinkled t-shirt. His body appeared scrawny under his clothing but, when he removes the outer shell that protects his skin, he reveals a perfectly chiseled body; not too muscular but not too scrawny. Perfection. He walked towards the chair with his black clock draped over it and put his arms through the two holes and zipped up the jacket. He glanced over at his gloves then turned away and headed out the door.
“Roxas, how can I tell you this without you freaking out? Roxas, I have something I need to tell you. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. It’s all wrong. It needs to be better.” Axel debated as he paced back and forth with his hands behind his back. “What needs to be better?” The golden blonde questions as he closed his bedroom door. He turned around with fear filling his green eyes. His began to turn a bright red as he turned around again. “Oh, well, um… actually…erm…well…” He struggled to make any sense with his words because of the embarrassment. “You…You wanna get breakfast?” He asked quickly to change the subject. Roxas gave Axel a bewildered look and nodded. “Only if you tell me what you were talking about.” Axel placed his gloved hand on Roxas’ hair and pushed it around. “I’ll tell you…later. Promise.”
The two sat in front of dirty dishes as awkward silence filled the room. Axel sat back in the wooden chair as his hands fidgeted under the table. What is he thinking? Did he hear everything I said? Then again, why would he ask what I was talking about if he heard everything? He could be playing dumb but Roxas isn’t like that. He’d never do that. Unless he’s planning a surprise for me. But would it be a good one or a bad one. I wouldn’t mind him getting up and planting a big one on lips right now, but what if it’s something bad, like a slap in the face? Though his thoughts were rather worrisome, he outer appearance remained calm and collected, excluded his hidden hands. “So Axel,” Roxas spoke up as he lifted his glass. He placed the transparent material between his lips and finished off the last of the orange juice. “would you mind telling me what you were talking about?” Axel turned his head slowly towards his love as his felt his hands perspire within his gloves. “Well,” He paused as he leaned forward and placed his elbows on the table which provided support for his hands hold his chin as his bright green eyes starred into Roxas’ deep blue eyes. “I was figuring out how to tell someone about something.”
“Like what?” Roxas replied.
“Love.”
“Love?” He questioned with a hint of confusion in his voice.
“Yeah, love. Got it memorized?” Axel replied with a chuckle. “Anyways, I wanted to tell that person how someone falls in love with someone else. And how they can get confused and…and worried that the other person doesn’t feel the same way as they do.” His noticed the bewildered look on the boys face as he sighed. “Enough dancing around this. You want to know what I was talking about? Well here it is. I was figuring out a way to tell you that I love you.”
He turned his head away from and fought to keep his wandering eyes away from the blonde. The room filled with the same silence from before until it was broken by the sound of a chair sliding against the floor. Axel glanced up and saw Roxas quickly make his escape from the room. Axel felt stomach began to churn as he disappeared from his sight. His imaginary feared turned into reality before his very eyes. He brought his hand over to his opposite arm and squeezed the skin between his fingers. He wasn’t dreaming. It hurt too much for him to be dreaming. His eyes began to water up as he placed his head on the table. Does…does he hate me?
Axel sat on his bed, arms crossed and a pillow on his lap. The pillow showed slight indications of burn marks scattered across it. There was no form of emotion upon his face. Not anger, not happiness, not even a trace of sadness graced his skin. His heart was shattered into a hundred tiny pieces. He had no idea how to feel at this point. Should he be happy that he won’t be hurt later on in life? Should he be angered that Roxas didn’t bother to reply? Or should he be saddened that he will never be with Roxas? He slammed his fists repeatedly on the pillow as an attempt to relieve his stress. “Roxas” He spoke up during his final beatings to the pillow. “why do you have to be such a jerk?!” He pouted as he laid back against the headboard. “I shouldn’t have said it so abruptly, huh? I should have given him bigger hints so he’d get the clue before I blurted it out.” He sighed then rolled over, facing the wall.
Axel yawned as he felt his eyelids grow heavier and heavier each second. He didn’t want to fall asleep. It would cause him to dream about Roxas, and sadly, it was something he didn’t want to do at the moment. Right now, all he wanted to do was keep his love out of his thoughts. But once Queen Mab came and visited him, he drifted off into that dreaded slumber. “Roxas…” He mumbled as he tossed in turned on the white sheets over and over again.

The warm sunlight peeked through the crevice between to two curtains and laid over his eyes. He moaned and groaned as he pulled the sheets over his eyes. Didn’t I just fall asleep? He asked himself as he scratched his head. He rested his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes to try fall back into the slumber he awoke from. It was his so-called ‘Master Plan’ to avoid Roxas for the day. He stopped fidgeting as he heard the faint sound of his door knob clicking. Creaking from the old wooden floor sent chills up his spine. Axel was tempted to lift the sheets over his head to see who was there, but he already had a sense of who it was since no one but he is allowed into his castle.
“About yesterday,” The recognizable, soft voice said as he sat down on the mattress. The red-head felt as if his heart was ready to pop out of his chest every time Roxas spoke. “I-I know that you may not be awake to hear this, but…” He stumbled over his words as he attempted to find the ones he wanted to say. “I-I was just shocked and I couldn’t think straight.” Is…Is he going to say what I think he’s going to say? Axel pondered as Roxas’ excuse continued. “Anyways…Axel, what I want to say is that…..that I….I love you too.”
At that moment, Axel quickly pushed the sheets off his body and sat up with an extremely pleased look on his face. Roxas’ eyes shot open in shock as his face turned fifty shades of red. No words came from either of the males’ mouths as they gazed into each other’s eyes. The eight member of The Organization raised his hand and cupped his hand around Roxas’ cheek. “You were killing me, ya know. All this time I thought you hated me.” For his reply, he look down at the bed sheets and mumbled a sincere apology. “Don’t worry about.” He said as he moved his hand up to his hair and pushed it around.
Minute after minute after minute passed as the two sat in silence, staring at apposite walls. “Now, this is awkward.” He said with a small chuckle as he looked over at the dirty-blonde and watched the small smile crack on his face. It’s now or never Axel. Get ‘em before he leaves. Quickly, the red-head wrapped his hand around the boy’s wrist and gently, but forcefully, pulled him toward himself. He puckered his lips out before he placed them on his love’s soft lips for a mere second. His lover’s cheeks became a light rose color that faded. “Is that the best you can do?” Roxas’ taunted Axel as he grinned. He turned his head and replied to his taunt with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
He grabbed Roxas and held him as close to his body as possible. He paused for a few seconds to bring himself together before his lips touched his lover’s lips again. A few short moments, which seemed to last forever for Axel, passed before the kiss became more intimate. Their tongues began to wrestle in each other’s mouth as they held each other passionately. This all seemed like a far away fairy tale to Axel. His dream had finally become true. He could spend the rest of his life together with the one person he cared for. Slowly, the two pulled away with their eyes locked in each other’s eyes. “Was that better?” The pyro questioned with a smile. Roxas nodded in return as he placed his head on Axel’s slightly muscular chest. “Much better.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:31 am
OMG I love it! xd Though you spelled Cloak wrong and put clock. As in a time mechanism. 3nodding And a few grammer mistakes, but, hey who am I to talk about grammer. 3nodding And yes my eyes are very happy. But I want to see the rest. *has the urge to stab you for the cliffhanger, but doesn't, for then there would be no more story.*  

Hunter of Bishie

TicTacsAreGoodForYou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:33 pm
Yeah I few spelling erros here and there as Iwent on and re-read it to figure out how to continue. i'm goign back to fix all those little things later.

I want to see the rest too, but my brain is on temporary freeze because of finals @_@

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:35 pm
It's really cute, I like it, please keep writing!  

Okita1209

Riku_1991

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:42 pm
nice i really like it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:13 pm
I demand that you continue!!! heart  

The_Colossal_ Breakdown

ravenb0w

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:19 am
Awww...I loved it, but I think I'm gonna cry from the ending! ohmygod! please keep writing, it's perfect!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:27 am
Iasn't expecting this kind of response at all XD

Thanks guys. I'll update as soon as my brain wants to work >>

TicTacsAreGoodForYou

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Please let that be soon xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:04 pm
Guh! That was good! Poor Axel. ;-;  

Elaborate Testes

!roadieface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:15 am
*dies* the ending nearly had me teary-eyed ;^; Nevertheless it was freaking ADORABLE, and I can't wait to see more of your writing 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:57 pm
Updated

Enjoy~

TicTacsAreGoodForYou

The_Colossal_ Breakdown

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:53 pm
please write more!!*aslpodes* burning_eyes burning_eyes heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:40 pm
*Glomples* xd heart (AxelXRoxas is his anti drug or is it drug ninja )  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

The_Colossal_ Breakdown

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:12 pm
~Riyu Umi Renku~
*Glomples* xd heart (AxelXRoxas is his anti drug or is it drug ninja )
mine too......same for sora and riku.....  
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff