Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Opening hailing frequencies...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorhrok

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:12 pm

I'm Lorhrok, and I'm new to this Gaia concept. I joined because my friend wanted me to, but so far, it doesn't seem that bad (with the notable exception of the Chatterbox).

Anyway, I've been involved with Star Trek for quite a while. I've read many of the novels, played many of the games (Mostly Bridge Commander - I'm actually on BCS:TNG for anyone who follows the modding teams), written some fan fiction, did two (count 'em, two) school projects on it, and am going to a convention in New Jersey this September. Oh, and I'm the Chief Engineer on the USS Excelsior-C, a forum-based RPG.

So, just thought I'd drop by and give everyone a hello!

EDIT: Missed the "New members" thread >.< Feel free to lock this or delete it, whatever, I'll post it again in there.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:47 am
Hey Lorhrok in your signature you have written "Ish nu dal dier" is that night elf speech from warcraft?  

Saoraan

Lorhrok

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:37 pm
That it is! I play on the Firetree server as a Night Elf Druid (currently level 43, first character, Argetlam is the name).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:45 am
your lucky ... my computer is dial up and is no good for high tech mmo's crying so I cannot play WOW but I do have Warcraft 3 and the expansion.  

Saoraan

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff