Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Supernatural] slash Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supernatural Slash?
  Yes. Yay for Wincest!
  Yes, but not wincest.
  No, I prefer the canon het pairings.
View Results

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:40 pm
I have noticed that Supernatural is a very popular TV series. I myself love it. I was wondering how many of you like it, and how many of you like to slash it. DeanxSam Wincest is my personal favorite pairing for the series. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:56 pm
SPN slash is the best. Dean and Sam have so much chemistry. *_* I don't care that they're brothers.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:36 pm
LadyNox
SPN slash is the best. Dean and Sam have so much chemistry. *_* I don't care that they're brothers.
I SO AGREE. heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:54 am
DeniedUltraSex
LadyNox
I SO AGREE. heart
3nodding Indeed.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

LadyAzreil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:10 pm
-nodnod-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:09 am
When you look you can see the DeanxSam Wincest better than any other pairing. Unfortunatly the WB would never do more than very littly imply it while the guys get with other people. crying  

Rchan

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:06 pm
Rchan
When you look you can see the DeanxSam Wincest better than any other pairing. Unfortunatly the WB would never do more than very littly imply it while the guys get with other people. crying
It's sad because it's true. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:34 am
Wincest is so there! I mean sam lost his girlfreind to the demon didn't he? then both brothers lost thier father, who else are they gonna turn to but each other?  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

retice

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:21 am
I don't watch the show, but my little sister is obsessed with it, so I'm sitting in her room one day cutting up her magazines for a school project and she's watching it, and I'm like "...you know, I bet you ten dollars people slash those two."
Nikki: ...Slash? What?
Mei: Put them together. In a romantic relationship. Even though they're not technically in one.
Nikki: But they're brothers!
I then directed her to youtube to prove my point, asked her what their last name was, told her to put a 'cest' on the end and of course we get sixteen pages of slashy goodness. Her first reaction was shock, then morbid curiosity. She watched a few of them.
It's been something I occasionally bring up to tease her with ever since. She once made me watch a scene from an episode with her where they're looking for a house to buy for their dad.
Realtor: I just want you to know that here in ____ we accept everybody regardless of their race, ethnicity or... sexual orientation. ::stares at them meaningfully::
Sam: ::snickers::
XDD  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:08 pm
Well, I don't really like incest... but in this case, DeanxSam is lovely!!! Yes, I love this show and there are soooooo many situations that make me think "Wincest!!!!". 3nodding

Ice Angie

IceAngie

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:34 pm
retice
Realtor: I just want you to know that here in ____ we accept everybody regardless of their race, ethnicity or... sexual orientation. ::stares at them meaningfully::
XDD

That is probably my favorite scene from the that series. Ever.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:10 am
LadyNox
retice
XDD

That is probably my favorite scene from the that series. Ever.

I actually squealed and laughjed my a** off at that scene XD it's probably the closest to a smidgin of Wincest that we'll get XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:08 pm
I absolutely love supernatural whee SamxDean? my oh, what a pair they make!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:57 am
In the second season, the Playthings episode, they were mistaken as a gay couple. It was awesome.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Shulinya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:19 am
I love SamxDean and the show itself is just fantastic!  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games