Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[The Vampire Chronicles] Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riosin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:49 pm
The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice are so beautifully done in a homoerotic fashion. My personal favorite paring is Armand/Daniel (Though short lived, the best in my opinion)

Please discuss Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles and it's bloody sado-masochistic erotic-ness-ness-icty here. *lol*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:02 am
Armand/Daniel is one of my all time favorite pairings. I hate that there's so little of it out there. Although I'm sure a lot of it has to do with Rice herself. Crazy old bat.

But yeah, I think they are such an awesome pairing. I like them better than Lestat/Louis. Forever I will consider Armand chasing Daniel to be the sexiest thing ever.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

White_DarknessXX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:28 pm
Hmm...I like the Louis/Lestat pairing..and the Louis/Armand pairing...

any Louis pairings are good with me lol hes so amazing ^_^

even if there was one with me...i deeeefffintely wouldnt mind heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:01 pm
im just now reading the first book. i dont remember a whole lot of homoerotic-ness in 'the vampire lestat' but im probably gonna read it over again...yeah sweatdrop  

Renegade Jarlaxle

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:12 am
Louis is a mega-uke, so he gets everybody, but I definetly like him best with Lestat.... Armnad gets second.

Other then that, I have a thing for Marius. Marius/Lestat and Marius/David pwn me. Armand/Daniel is cool too  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:08 pm
Renegade Jarlaxle
im just now reading the first book. i dont remember a whole lot of homoerotic-ness in 'the vampire lestat' but im probably gonna read it over again...yeah sweatdrop

O__o The Vampire Lesta is one of the best ones! It has Nicholas in it (he's my favorite Anne Rice character EVER heart )

As nifty as LousxLestat is, it will never compare to the awsomeness that is LestatxNicholas. For one thing Niki came first (and therefore is superiorXD) and also, he plays the violon. Nothing beats the violin. Nothing.
(and besides, he was generally more of a tragic character if you ask me X3)  

Yofiel

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:42 pm
Yofiel
Renegade Jarlaxle

O__o The Vampire Lesta is one of the best ones! It has Nicholas in it (he's my favorite Anne Rice character EVER heart )

As nifty as LousxLestat is, it will never compare to the awsomeness that is LestatxNicholas. For one thing Niki came first (and therefore is superiorXD) and also, he plays the violon. Nothing beats the violin. Nothing.

Nicholas rocked... I was fond of the fourth book for some reason, probably because I had a thing for Merrick  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:06 am
I love The Vampire Chronicles, Anne Rice is a genius and i love her books. My favorite Vampire Chronicles pairing would have to be Armand/Louis heart  

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

RaddPixieSticQueen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:19 pm
I squeeled with delight upon finding this thread.

My personal favorite pairing is Lestat/Louis..ermm or maybe Lestat with anyone. The art work is so beautifully done. I've been reading the chronicles since I was in fourth grade (I'm in college now) and I have always loved Lestat. He is amazing ^^;;

@lurkindarkness: Was Merrick in the 4th book? I thought she didn' come around until 'Merrick'. I was quite the the fan of hers too *gush*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Yofiel
Renegade Jarlaxle

gah XD

you liked nicolas?!? i hated him!!! *at least from what i can remember* and i dont remember too well ^^; anyway i remember him being crazy and morbid and suicidal...whinny b***h stare XD  

Renegade Jarlaxle

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:57 pm
RaddPixieSticQueen

My personal favorite pairing is Lestat/Louis..ermm or maybe Lestat with anyone. The art work is so beautifully done. I've been reading the chronicles since I was in fourth grade (I'm in college now) and I have always loved Lestat. He is amazing ^^;;

@lurkindarkness: Was Merrick in the 4th book? I thought she didn' come around until 'Merrick'. I was quite the the fan of hers too *gush*

Yeah, if I remember correctly it is the fourth  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:00 am
Renegade Jarlaxle
Yofiel
Renegade Jarlaxle

gah XD

you liked nicolas?!? i hated him!!! *at least from what i can remember* and i dont remember too well ^^; anyway i remember him being crazy and morbid and suicidal...whinny b***h stare XD

Aaaw, but that was only after he became a vampire. His poor fragile human soul couldent handle it, so he snapped ;_; Besides, I liked morbid Nikki ^_^;  

Yofiel

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:44 am
Yofiel
Renegade Jarlaxle
Yofiel
Renegade Jarlaxle

gah XD

Aaaw, but that was only after he became a vampire. His poor fragile human soul couldent handle it, so he snapped ;_; Besides, I liked morbid Nikki ^_^;

Morbid people pwn  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:47 am
lurkindarkness
RaddPixieSticQueen

Yeah, if I remember correctly it is the fourth

1.Interview (Louis/Lestat gooddness)
2.The vampire Lestat (Nikki/Lestat mmmm)
3.Queen of the Damned (I didn't really care for the him and Akasha...)
4.Tale of the Body theif (He was invovled with a woman in this one too ne?)
5. Memnoch the Devil (Damn it Lestat with a woman again!)

After Memnoch I'm not exactly sure what order the books go because I was never sure if Pandora, Of Blood and Gold, and The Vampire Armond were considered to be in the New Vampires or The Vampire Chronicles @_@;; Anne Rice tends to confuse.

I know that Interview has it's own comic but do the other books have comics as well?

RaddPixieSticQueen

xLasherx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:53 am
Lestat and Louis all the way, man. I do like Quinn and Lestat, too. But, Louis/Lestat is the best ever. Louis = heart  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games