yes it was good
  yes and it wasnt that great
  no
  planning on it
  GOLD!
View Results

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:00 am

that book is translated from french. and the girl who wrote it is 15(or she was at the time she's probably older now) anyway there good books so come her and talk about them.
its out in paperback by the way so its cheaper
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:45 pm

my friend read that I think but I personally havent read it, I might next year thoug hsince it was at my school library. She said she had liked it it was just sometimes hard to follow. maybe it was a diffrent book but it sounds the same.

Shiama

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:34 am

i didnt find it hard to follow...um is the cover of the book your thinking of orange? and on the cover its got an amber stone an opal and a jade stone
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:03 pm

i read it, and it was pretty good. The only thing i had issues w/ was the thing w/ Death going on strike.

xpumkynxmonkiex

xpumkynxmonkiex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:06 pm

...err...let me rephrase. i dont mind that Death went on strike, but how the one girl only lived becauseDeath went on strike.

the rest was pretty good.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:08 pm

hey, does anyone know if the story w/ the three girls is "real", or just a daydream made up from the girl in the hospital?

xpumkynxmonkiex

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:06 am

i think you have to decide that for yourself and i thought the death on strike was funny 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:25 am

my friend hired it from the library and i had look (seemed interesting) but i haven't been able to get a hold of it since because last time i checked it wasn't on the shelves, so i'm looking around and when i find it again i'll read it.

Shanti~dragongirl

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:31 pm

good for you 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:43 pm

I persnaly loved that book. I thought it was great. I couuld relate to Amber because my friend died.

Toribail

Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff