Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:26 am
Where was it from? Is it anime-related (I'm guessing a lot are)?

Mine isn't anime-related it is a fictional creature called a Tarentatek.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:43 am
well mine isn't from an anime, but its about anime, Zutto meaning forvever

anime forever!!! 3nodding  

AnimeZutto

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:45 am
It's from a DDR song~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:13 am
mine is from orochimaru of naruto twisted ninja  

Orochi`

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:23 am
Orochi_Chan
mine is from orochimaru of naruto twisted ninja
I wonder...are you able to do the freaky tongue thing as well?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:51 am
Mine has nothing to do with anime. Wyrn is an RPG character of mine that almost got into a web comic. It was later canceled when my friend got a condition that the doctors can not figure out... that make her hands unable to work correctly thus she can no long draw.

This was suposed to be the first chapter of the web comic... Wyrn is the guy with white hair.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyway the name Wyrn is derived from Wyrm with Old English for dragon put together with a German accent.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:29 am
Wyrn
Mine has nothing to do with anime. Wyrn is an RPG character of mine that almost got into a web comic. It was later canceled when my friend got a condition that the doctors can not figure out... that make her hands unable to work correctly thus she can no long draw.

This was suposed to be the first chapter of the web comic... Wyrn is the guy with white hair.

IMAGE HERE

Anyway the name Wyrn is derived from Wyrm with Old English for dragon put together with a German accent.
Wow, that is really cool, although I am sorry to hear that happened to your friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:55 am
its my name and my fave number blaugh  

ria21

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:56 am
Dariram
Wow, that is really cool, although I am sorry to hear that happened to your friend.

Thanks. My friend is a great artist. She still has yet to get over her problem... she had planned on becoming an artist as a living.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:24 am
Wyrn
Dariram

Thanks. My friend is a great artist. She still has yet to get over her problem... she had planned on becoming an artist as a living.
Provided she's able to get over her problem I'm sure she'll make it really far~  

Dariram
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:57 am
My name comes from My Neighbor Totoro. I liked the blue totoro the best, but 'ChuTotoro222' sounded kinda...weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:18 am
Wow, I dunno where I got my name from...possibly a videogame. rolleyes  

djTAKA

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:20 am
djTAKA
I was playing DDR and I saw 'djTaka' and I was like, "Holy crap! That guy stole Taka's name! OMG! Wait. I think it's the other way around..." whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:23 am
ChibiTotoro222
djTAKA
I was playing DDR and I saw 'djTaka' and I was like, "Holy crap! That guy stole Taka's name! OMG! Wait. I think it's the other way around..." whee

surprised
I played Beatmania a bit before my DDR days, and that's where I got my name from. xp

djTAKA

Vadimir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:21 am
Mine's vaguely based on a Mercedes Lacky book.

It started as K'Valdimarian (K'Valdimar was a vale, a gathering of powerfull adapt mages, and people with other powerfull talents)
Then Since AIM didn't like the ' I dropped it to "Valdimarian" (Vladimar was where the powerfull "mind magic" users came from)
Since Valdimarian didn't sould like a good RP character I dropped it back down to Valdimar, then just kinda tweeked it to Vadimir.
The longer form of my name that I don't use eccept when introduceing my char brings the "ian" back in for Vadimirin.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff