Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Social] Loss of Friends Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zee`s Dead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:55 pm
Have you ever lost a friend just...randomly? I lost one this week and I've been depressed as Hell. He was more to me than just a friend..Gah, I can't talk about him anymore before feeling like crap.

Besides just randomly loseing one, have you ever lost one to a unfair incident? Moving away because of a unfair incident?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:42 am
I've lost one recently; more or less. After a long time of drug abuse that still goes on he's a total shut-in, has no grip on reality, has no memory of anything and you can't even talk to him. His brain has been reduced to mush... Which is really sad, we stood pretty close together just a a few months ago.  

[OMFG NARKI]

Seizon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:29 pm
Yes, I have lost a friend or two myself; however, not necessarily due to the circumstances that you listed.

I have known many of my friends since childhood and as we got older, we sort of drifted apart. Mind you, we still are friends but we do not hang out as much as we used to when we were much younger.

And now that I have graduated from high school, I am afraid that will happen to many of my friends. Good thing for myspace and the internet!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:40 pm
I lost an a**-load of friends when i moved away from my home town to this redneck county...and the people here aren't that nice.

It's taken me three years to gain friends that I actually trust >_>;;

Just recently though, i lost a friend to the one thing that is plagueing school's more then drugs - Being a Whore.

So yeah, I know what it's like to lose freinds.

apocalypse-song

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:48 pm
I had friend who more or less stabbed me in the back and just cut off relations with me for no good reason right when I needed him the most. Stupidest thing was it was all about power games and popularity. -.-

And then I recently moved across the country, so I lost a lot of the closeness I used to have with my friends through that. : P Oh well... I just made a bunch of new friends, and it's all good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:36 pm
Yeah. She got a boyfriend and completely changed. She said that a friendship isn't one way. She use to be the closest person out of three of us. Yet we try to call her or plan things, yet we get nothing back. It's basicly a one way with nothing coming from her end. She said she changed and she's not the old person we knew. Said that the old her didn't know anything and she totally destroyed her.

I feel so uncomfortable around her. Don't know what to talk about or anything. When we have managed to actually get together for a couple of minutes. It's always me talk and nothing fom her.  

Ichigohiko

Chevy_1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:20 pm
yeah, i've had that happen. I've had all my friends betray me, and not had a single person to turn to. That was three years ago, and now i only have ...lets see.. two close friends. It hurts, and like right now, a lot of people who have been really nice to me this year are moving far away from where i live (like out of state), so i'm kind of depressed about that too. So i kind of know how you feel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:55 pm
I know how that is..... cry

Thats why I'm by myself at school most of the time. (basically I think everyone at my school is an idiot...not to sound mean but thats how it seems to me) I guess I try not to make anymore friends than I have already cause already three people have drifted away and it made me pretty depressed. Plus I have this little problem of not trusting new friends that come along....at least not yet.

Its like friends only let you down in the end. But there are some who still stay in contact with you which can be nice.

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

marrrow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:23 pm
One of my elementary school friends and I drifted apart. But since middle school, she's become rather... different, to say the least. She was being a dorkwad the last time I saw her before the start of the year-- back in spring or winter (I forgot which.)

@Sayaka Tenoh: My, that certianly sounds depressing. (I can understand it, though.)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:59 pm
I got that. I never had that many friends, seeing as everyone is a red neck, but I was friends with this really sweet girl. She was so innocent, I loved her to death, but then she became really popluer and now its like "well you're gay and everyone hates gays here, so we're not going to be friends anymore, fu*ck off." (are we allowed to sware by the way, I casn't remember)

I got really sad 'cause we were really good friends. Sows you how being poplure can bring the worest in people(and yes I know alot of that isn't spelled right, sorry)

Dante_Giovanni

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:46 pm
Over the past five years, I've lost four really good friends, and the weird thing is, all of them were guys who found out they were gay, came out, started acting totally different, and ditched me for girls who are either snobs or openly drinking/doing drugs. Other than that, all my friends have been pretty faithful, including one girl I've been hanging out with since kindergarten.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:24 pm
I just lost a friend crying ! This is the story! We were friends since 4th grade, but recently she has not alot of friends cause.......! well, she thinks that its my duty to hang around her ALL the time! Just about a week ago i sent her a carefully writin letter telling her my feelings cause i wanted her to understand. Well it came out like this when she sent it back, she said" I think your are a spoiled brat, I never ask you to hang out with me, YOu never pay me back, you tell me to back off,......bla, bla, bla" stuff like that! last night her mom called me and dogged me out saying basically YOU ARENT THE RIGHT ROMODEL, YOUR SELFISH, I AM PERTECTIVE AND YOU ALWAYS ASK HER TO BACK OFF, YOUR MEAN CRITTICAL HARSH.............BLA, BLA, BLA! I told her today at school I dont want to be her friend anymore if she intends on treating me like this! I told her she is no more welcome to come to my house or talk to me since she thinks i am a brat and a b***h! I dont want some one with negative energy around me! There is alot more, but i can not write it all!  

whiteflamingo29

Kami Llama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:56 am
Everyone loses friends. :/ Doesn't make it any less heartbreaking when it happens, but take comfort at least in that.

I was really excellent friends with a girl named Suu for about five or six years. We had been in a relationship for a short time a few years ago, and we had broken that off, but continued speaking. I thought everything was fine until a few months ago when she suddenly got really angry and pretty much told me she wanted nothing to do with me anymore. Apparently, she was under the impression that I still wanted to be in a relationship with her, despite the fact that I'm happily engaged. She was holding all of this in for about two years, all this anger and contempt for me over lies people told her, and the fact that I broke up with her. Yet she continued to talk to me and RP with me, then up and decided to pull s**t like that.

She tried to talk to me once since that, but... I don't think I'm going to forgive her for that very easily. I was just trying to say hi, and she flipped out. So, you know... whatever.
confused  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:25 pm
I am Sargeant Trojan!
That happened to me. Me and this one new girl were like suuuuper tight BFF's. We were like inseperable which was tootaly awesome to me 'cuz I didn't have any friends (besides this stalker girl crying who follows me everywhere).

Then I left on vacation for a week. The week I came back she tootally ignored me. I decided if I tried to run after her too much she'd think of me as a stalker-ish freak, so I layed off. After that she was a total b***h to me. Since then we've never been friends again. I still see here veeery ocasionally in youth group but still. I was just like "WTF?".

My theory is that she started hanging with the other girls cuz they were popular and I wasn't. :[Protector of Gina Town!

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Honourable123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:26 am
This happened to me almost two years ago...

I've been friends with my best friend, Vicky, since we were four - we're like sisters (only a real sister, 'cause I hate my little sister, stupid homophobe...), we fall out all the time, but end up making friends after a few hours. In my first year at high school we made friends with these two girls called Beth and Stacey. Beth is a total b***h, and we all knew it - her father spoils because her mother died when she was young. She would go to sleepovers and just ignore everyone.

After a year, after the Summer holidays, we were friends for about a month at most. Beth started to ignore Vicky - she never even gave a reason for this. Me and Stacey were stuck in the middle of this, and didn't know what to do. Beth tried to get me and Stacey to ignore her too. I said I'd rather have no friends than be friends with her, after what she did to Vicky - by this time half the girls in our form were ignoring her.
Stacey didn't want to leave Beth on her own, and she wasn't as close to Vicky as I was.

Ironically, after trying to turn our form against us, almost everyone in our form hates her. Stacey and all of her friends still talk to us, and Josie, who used to be one of their best friends, left them and hangs around with us every day.

twisted And that's what happens when you're manipulative and egocentric.

I think I may have wrote too much... sweatdrop  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces