Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L] [Naruto] SasuxNaru

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu-lin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:19 am
Title: Usuakari, Shin-ya, Akegata
Author: Me. (Yu-lin)
Disclaimer:
Series: Naruto.
Warnings: Extreme clich�ness, possible spoilers. Not beta-ed.
Notes: Hmm. Honest feedback greatly appreciated.

You can see this story kind of as an AU, but you don�t have to because it is the Naruto Universe, but it doesn�t follow the current Naruto timeline. Because, after three months or so, I finally finished thinking up this story and then stupid Sai jumped in and ruined my perfect timespan. By the way, I made one REALLY big mistake in this chapter, a mistake that is too big to cover up or to remove. I wonder I you�re able to find it. And, this is only the introducing chapter, after this it�ll be.. normal.. and better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was able to see him from here; the b*****d was casually leaning against a tree, with his eyes closed. He stood at the right angle, so if he aimed well, then maybe he could hit him as from here, to signal the beginning of the battle. Sasuke grabbed a kunai from his pocket, silently aimed, then threw it. But, before it could even come close to Itachi, said target threw a kunai of his own, which flew straight through the hole in the other, then pinned it to a tree with a dull thwack.
�Well well..� Itachi turned around from his spot against the tree and faced the trees Sasuke was hidden in.

�What do we have here? Is this a way to greet someone, little brother?� he opened his eyes and his gaze pierced straight through Sasuke, even through all the branches.

This wasn�t good. One: Itachi had sensed him from miles away and two: they were only reunited for a minute or so, and Itachi had made Sasuke�s blood boil already. Seeing this was what they�d expected, he first attempted to calm himself down. He had trained himself for this.

Once he'd collected himself, he swiftly jumped out of the tree, leaves and twigs rustling behind him. He made an almost perfect copy of his older brother, hair in front of his eyes somewhat loosened en lowered down, while the backside was tied in a low ponytail. The only difference was their eyes. The older ones were cold and quiet, the younger ones were already spinning and blazing fire.

"Well, still as enthusiastic as ever, I see?" Itachi smirked. And with that, the battle had finally started.

Yes, brother, Sasuke thought. But tonight, I'm going to beat you. No matter what.

Ram, Boar, Horse, Tiger. The four hand seals Sasuke made were almost unable to see. He puffed his cheeks before saying: "Katon: Gokaryuu no Jutsu!" and spitting the fire.

Itachi had seen that coming of course, since it had been a very common move among the Uchiha Clan. He dodged it, disappeared, and then reappeared behind Sasuke, who quickly turned around. He tried to deliver him a punch in the stomach but Itachi moved around and gave him a kick against his chin.

While Sasuke wiped away the blood on he side of his mouth, the curse seal was starting to appear. Soon, he would reach stage two of it. In the past 3 years he had learned how to take control of it, and now, he could decide whether it would show up or not.

Itachi loosened his Akatsuki coat and threw it to the ground. Sasuke jumped onto the nearest tree branch that would hold him, and swiftly threw 2 shuriken and a kunai. Onto the shuriken, there were Sharingan threads attached. Itachi watched with amusement, before jumping away before the thin lines could reach him. The 3 weapons landed in a tree behind him.

Sasuke smirked when Itachi made a move to climb the tree also, but before he could, Sasuke had already landed on the ground, and their fight started again, from the beginning. It was different from the fights he�d had with Naruto, because in this case, he couldn�t predict his opponent�s movements, and even if he could, he wouldn�t be able to dodge them. Could it be Itachi could not be beaten?

He knew he should be concentrating on the fight, and that fact was confirmed when he received a real hard kick. He got thrown into the ground, and was harshly shoved against a rock. He quickly recovered, and swung his leg, aimed at his brother�s neck. Itachi leant back and stuck out his right hand. He made a clean, backward handstand to dodge it.

It was very hard for Sasuke to fight his brother without looking into his eyes, but he had no intentions of spending a day in the Tsukiyomi. He felt his chakra-flow get irregular, and decided it was time for stage 2 of the curse seal.

His eyes became black with the blood red still in it., and he felt his chakra double, although his stamina was being cut in half. His speed increased two times, and with that, he was equal to Itachi.

"My, my, can't little Sasuke-kun beat his brother on his own? Does he need a filthy snake to help him?" Itachi, asked, a smug expression on his face. He had Sasuke right where he wanted him.

The younger Uchiha quickly took the opportunity to grab another knife from his pocket, and stepped forward. He aimed, but he was sloppy, so he only managed to gash his older brother's left cheekbone. A clean, straight cut.

Itachi raised his hand and wiped the upcoming blood away, before looking at his bloodied fingers, and gracefully licked them clean.

Sasuke got kicked in his side, and flew against a tree trunk. With a poof, he changed into a log. Then the real Sasuke jumped out of the tree and approached Itachi (who was pretending to be dumbfounded and was staring at the place where the log Sasuke had been) from behind. He moved his hand quickly over the other, and created a blue-ish kind of light. Itachi turned around and chuckled evilly.

"Chidori!" Sasuke yelled and thrust his hand in Itachi's shoulder. Suddenly he noticed the kunai he had thrown earlier was gone, and that could mean only one thing: genjutsu.

The world around him started to spin, and it slowly morphed into the same landscape he had been in, only without the weapons he had thrown. And without an injured Itachi. Did this mean..? Did this mean he hadn't been able to hit Itachi at all? Did this mean.. he had walked straight into his trap?

This was IT! He wiped the blood from his earlier cuts and made a red streak on his right forearm.

�Kuchiyose no Jutsu!�

An enormous snake appeared in front of Itachi, who didn�t look frightened at all. He made a quick jump, and before Sasuke knew it, Itachi was at equal height.

�You�re so weak, little brother..�

Sasuke was raging. His heart was pounding rapidly in his chest, and he found it difficult to control all his anger. He made a jump towards Itachi in an attempt to swipe him off his feet, but he failed. Instead, he landed next to him, on his knees. Itachi grabbed him by his collar and breathed against his ear:

�You�re still not worthy of being an Uchiha..�

He let the numb boy take a look into his eyes, and with that, he slightly flicked the boy�s forehead with his index- and middle finger, letting him fall about 6 metres to the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world around him seemed to change again; the sky turned blood red with black, and he knew he was in the Tsukiyomi. The world he was in was almost normal; only time seemed to be ticking slower than usual.
He could walk around freely, although he knew he had to get out of here. Before he had any time to think it over, somebody approached him from behind. First he thought it was Itachi who was going to punish him or something, but when he turned around, he saw it was worse. Way worse.

Naruto.

The all-too-familiar boy walked up to him. There was something different about him though; his eyes. This could not be the real Naruto..

His eyes were a dark blue, cold and unforgiving. Just as cold as his voice, Sasuke noted when he started to speak.

�You,� he started, and that was spoken with such venom, it could rival Manda�s teeth.

�Are a ******** traitor.� He continued, and when the words had sunken in he went on:

�You betrayed Konoha, you betrayed me, just because you were too lazy, too weak to handle Itachi yourself.�

Although Sasuke knew this wasn�t true, hearing this from the blond�s mouth..

Just when he was about to reply, the Tsukiyomi-Naruto vanished.

Damn..

As he heard shuffling sounds behind him, his head jumped around to see what was going to happen to him now?

What he saw wasn�t the Sakura or Kakashi he�d expected, but something completely different.

Naruto fighting Itachi, their moves almost invisible due to the high speed.

What? Naruto fighting Itachi? Sasuke watched with amazement as Naruto worked his brother against the ground, intending to kill him, if Kakashi hadn�t restrained him.

He heard Kakashi say:

�This is Sasuke�s battle, if you kill Itachi now, the consequences will be yours.. but let�s not talk about that�

Naruto threw a final, dirty look at Itachi, then vanished along with everything else, except for Sasuke and the empty landscape.

The amazement he�d felt just now, slowly turned into an indescribable feeling of rage and jealousy, a malicious hatred towards the blond boy, not realizing this was what Itachi wanted, not realizing that he again, had lost to his precious brother.

�You�ll pay for this, Naruto..� was the last thought before the dark-haired boy passed out from sheer exhaustion.

--

In the outside world, the oldest Uchiha pulled on his coat again, and poked his bruised little brother in the ribs with his foot. Sasuke rolled over, and at seeing the tortured, creased face of his brother, Itachi smiled melancholically. (In Itachi�s case, you can see it as sadistic, instead of melancholic.)

It was really fun teasing him, but he really needed a worthy opponent to measure himself with again, and although his little brother had improved a lot since their last encounter, his hatred and anger still was too much of an obstacle for him. That�s why he�d shown him the image of him fighting the fox-boy, so that Sasuke would realize it was his own weakness that caused his loss, and not Itachi�s power, so that he would realize Itachi could be beaten.

It would encourage him to obtain the Mangekyou, and that caused two benefits for Itachi: He would get a worthy opponent, with Mangekyou, and while Sasuke was busy improving himself again, he and Kisame would get the opportunity to retrieve the nine-tails demon.

There was one thing Itachi hadn�t foreseen, and this was his first flaw ever. If Sasuke were to kill his best friend, Itachi would never be able to catch the fox-boy..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:30 am
Wooow.
n_n
That was neat, you're good with fighting scenes.
AND A BONUS FOR GRAMMAR!

trash tart

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:44 am
I really liked this, you have Itachi and asasukes charecters on to a tee. I do hope that you continue it soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:55 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Yu-lin

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:09 am
Awwwwww! Poor Sasuke! And poor Naruto! They need a really long make out sessiona and have a nice long love confession XD I really liked it and even though you aren't english or american you're grammer happens to be better then mine and im from the UK XD Please continue this soon ^_^

Jade xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:23 am
Wow. eek Intense. But I really like it overall. heart  

Soprano

NaruSasuiscool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:31 am
i looove it lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:09 pm
nice heart  

Fire Queen Azula

NaruSasuiscool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:07 pm
RAAAAAA lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 pm
that was good i liked it  

1-tailed-damon-

Tasteless Color

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:07 am
omg I love this xD
I still cant believe that sasuke didnt know that i wasnt really naruto o.0
keep on going please biggrin !!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 pm
i loved it! it was so good! will you be posting a 3rd soon?  

Lunalover009

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

zeecloud9

Fashionable Trainer

4,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:07 pm