Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Slayers]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slayers Slash X3
lol <3
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Omg genius!!1!1
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
...Slayers is boring >.<
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
You know I love it ;3
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
*wishes there was something wittier to say in this poll*
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:26 am
After looking around here for a while I was pretty suprised to find nobody'd created a Slayers thread yet o__o; I've only really been into Slayers for a little while to be truthfull... I think I only really got as far as a few episodes into Slayers Next... And that was only just fairly recently.^_^;

Its a pretty good series, and a very nice break from all the angsty drama anime I've been so hooked on for the past year... And there are quite a few fun characters to slash X3
I think right now my favorite pairing is ZangulusxVrumugun whee Sure they arent the most important characters, and they havent really done much other then generally get in the way (hell I havent seen Vrumugun since Lina destroyed all those clones of hin at that castle place. I hope he isnt dead O_o) but somehow their relationship strikes me as cute, if in an odd way.

Zelgadis is my favorite character in general, but as far as slashing him goes, I'm not really sure >.> people seem to generally pair him with Xellos, but I havent really seen enough to really decide whether I like it or not. And aside from that, I cant help but feel slightly drawn to ZelxAmelia whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:25 pm
...Either Slayers isnt very popular here or people just dont see it as slashable sweatdrop

...That or nobody could be bothered reading the big first post >.>  

Yofiel

Chevy_1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:20 pm
yeah, i'm a big time slayers fan, and have been for about 4 years. My favorite characters are Xellos and Lina, and as far as slashes go....i haven't thought about it in a long time...lets see..i'm not sure to tell the truth, mostly cause by the end of the 3rd series, the couples are pretty much together in a way (except Xellos, cause hes...evil)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:24 am
Zelgadis. <3

I've read the first three manga. But... they were Japanese so my knowledge of him and his relationships are very unstable...

What do you think of Rezo? He was a good guy until he got tempted and gave up...? Did he always seemed like a bad guy underneath?
Wat does Zel think of Rezo? Were they friends? I know they're somehow related..

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:26 am
...I'd answer your questions but dont like spoilering things (well actually I do but only if I'm asked to do so >.>) go watch the anime. Is very good razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:49 am
okay... >___< Where can I get the anime? It's not just sold in the stores in this town where I live. DC++? via internet? where? sweatdrop  

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:59 pm
I'm pretty sure you can get it via internet. You can get just about anything via the internet these days ^_^; Ebay might be a good place to start...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:23 am
I love Slayers. So much. X3

But it's not something I actually really like slash for.

Xelloss/Zelgadis would be the only pairing I'd look for as far as fanfiction goes, because I like both of the characters, though not nessasarily together. However, fanfiction without pairings seem to be an alien concept to many.

Eh, don't mind me. I'm just a Xelloss fangirl.  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

JeiMuze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:26 pm
I love Xellos and Guorry. Well, maybe not in slash but they're my favorite characters. For slash... maybe Xellos/Zelgadis.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games